Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fair to say so long to our running game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fair to say so long to our running game?

we've got two of the leagues most pass oriented playcallers. great.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
    we've got two of the leagues most pass oriented playcallers. great.
    Pats ranked top 10 overall this year in rushing without Moroney. The key wont be McDaniels but rather retaining Turner.

McDaniels knows that we have to run the ball. They did it all year long and had success. HINT: Remember their last game of the season against Buffalo?

Comment

The pats also recently used a #1 draft choice on a RB, so I wouldn't exactly assume we abandon running.

Particularly if we keep Bobby Turner.
      sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Did we have one this past season?
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          Did we have one this past season?
          In spurts......
          sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

I wonder if McDaniels will bring in one of "his guys" obviously he has a talented core to work with, but it will be interesting to see who he keeps. Torain is sort of like Maroney and I really liked the little bit we saw from him. Hillis is a beast and can be a huge threat running and receiving. Tatum Bell earned himself a spot either here or elsewhere. I see Pittman and Hall and possibly Young gone. I'd like to keep Alridge around he's a threat.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

Nope, not fair. Running game might be weaker though. You can't take any old back and make him a starter for a example like shanny did.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere (espn I think) that Bobby Turner would be retained, due to his success with RB's here.

I don't think that worthless sack of crap Dennison will be retained...and I hope he retires and disappears.

I want Urban Meyer, Brian Billick, or Al Saunders for our Offensive Coordinator.

Comment

now with shanny gone it might be a way to bring back alex gibbs.he can turn around our running game.
                  elway going to save the broncos again.yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Overtime View Post
                    I remember reading somewhere (espn I think) that Bobby Turner would be retained, due to his success with RB's here.

I don't think that worthless sack of crap Dennison will be retained...and I hope he retires and disappears.

I want Urban Meyer, Brian Billick, or Al Saunders for our Offensive Coordinator.
                    Thats extremely harsh on Dennison, especially since he has been a great part of the best rushing offense over the past 12 years. And the report of Turner staying on ESPN? Have not heard that-but hope it happens. I am sure Urban Meyer wants to come be an assitant here seeing that he has such a crummy thing going right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RebelSyxx View Post
                      I wonder if McDaniels will bring in one of "his guys" obviously he has a talented core to work with, but it will be interesting to see who he keeps. Torain is not like Maroney and I really liked the little bit we saw from him. Hillis is a beast and can be a huge threat running and receiving. Tatum Bell earned himself a spot either here or elsewhere. I see Pittman and Hall and possibly Young gone. I'd like to keep Alridge around he's a threat.
                      The only good back out of all the RB's we have is Hillis flat out. Everyone else are just scrubs and should be jettisoned out ASAP.

Torain was a huge bust and disappointment, Alridge has never really developed and the rest are just hacks that have no real talent.
                      McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

I think the running game will improve. Maybe now there will be a RB in a Bronco jersey for longer than 2 years before he gets traded for a DB or front 4. Boy that gets old. This past year was carma for Shanahan with all that. Besides Cutler has a great arm just needs to control it more. We can't forget McDaniels was part of the 16-0 Patriots last year.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
                          The only good back out of all the RB's we have is Hillis flat out. Everyone else are just scrubs and should be jettisoned out ASAP.

Torain was a huge bust and disappointment, Alridge has never really developed and the rest are just hacks that have no real talent.
                          Torrain played one game and did well and u call him a bust and Alridge can't develop when he is on IR the whole season.
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by AtwaterHITS27 View Post
                            Pats ranked top 10 overall this year in rushing without Moroney. The key wont be McDaniels but rather retaining Turner.

McDaniels knows that we have to run the ball. They did it all year long and had success. HINT: Remember their last game of the season against Buffalo?
                            All you have to do is look at their game against the Broncos this year...what's his name, undrafted RB ran for how many yards against theM?
                            sigpic

Comment

Nope, not fair to say at all. I guarentee we'll have a top 10 running attack next year.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X