Live Stream of the Press Conference -- 5 p.m. MST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    Where can we get the manuscript of the exact question being asked and the answers

You can kinda of tell what the question was by the answer given but I would like to read over them if at all possible...

just starty by reading the written blog of the press conference. It's pretty good.
    future Denver Bronco practice.........

Comment

Does anybody know where I could watch it online? I missed it and would love to see it.

Thanks!

Comment

We are working on getting the video up and should have something soon. We will also post the transcripts of the press conference and photos.

Also, I know a lot of people were wondering why you can't hear the questions the reporters were asking. Unfortunately we were in a large auditorium with reporters scattered around -- I was there and I could hardly hear what they were asking. Add that to the fact that the majority of the reporters don't want their questions heard, it makes it nearly impossible. We are looking for ways to improve that and hopefully we will come up with a solution. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Kyle
        Kyle Sonneman
        Former Director of Team Media, now just a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle Sonneman View Post
          We are working on getting the video up and should have something soon. We will also post the transcripts of the press conference and photos.

Also, I know a lot of people were wondering why you can't hear the questions the reporters were asking. Unfortunately we were in a large auditorium with reporters scattered around -- I was there and I could hardly hear what they were asking. Add that to the fact that the majority of the reporters don't want their questions heard, it makes it nearly impossible. We are looking for ways to improve that and hopefully we will come up with a solution. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Kyle
          Awesome, thanks. I will be looking for it!

Comment

I know a lot of people were wondering why you can't hear the questions the reporters were asking. Unfortunately we were in a large auditorium with reporters scattered around -- I was there and I could hardly hear what they were asking. Add that to the fact that the majority of the reporters don't want their questions heard, it makes it nearly impossible. We are looking for ways to improve that and hopefully we will come up with a solution. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Kyle
            I'm Jealous

btw thank you very much :salute!:

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
              I'm Jealous

btw thank you very much :salute!:
              Sorry I can not help with the video or sound issues...but here Dean!

Comment

Working...
              X