• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lancane
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    I'm Jealous

btw thank you very much :salute!:
    Sorry I can not help with the video or sound issues...but here Dean!

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyle Sonneman View Post
    I know a lot of people were wondering why you can't hear the questions the reporters were asking. Unfortunately we were in a large auditorium with reporters scattered around -- I was there and I could hardly hear what they were asking. Add that to the fact that the majority of the reporters don't want their questions heard, it makes it nearly impossible. We are looking for ways to improve that and hopefully we will come up with a solution. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Kyle
    I'm Jealous

btw thank you very much :salute!:

We are working on getting the video up and should have something soon. We will also post the transcripts of the press conference and photos.

Leave a comment:

• sullyboy8
    replied
    We are working on getting the video up and should have something soon. We will also post the transcripts of the press conference and photos.

Also, I know a lot of people were wondering why you can't hear the questions the reporters were asking. Unfortunately we were in a large auditorium with reporters scattered around -- I was there and I could hardly hear what they were asking. Add that to the fact that the majority of the reporters don't want their questions heard, it makes it nearly impossible. We are looking for ways to improve that and hopefully we will come up with a solution. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Kyle
    Awesome, thanks. I will be looking for it!

Leave a comment:

• Kyle Sonneman
    replied

Also, I know a lot of people were wondering why you can't hear the questions the reporters were asking. Unfortunately we were in a large auditorium with reporters scattered around -- I was there and I could hardly hear what they were asking. Add that to the fact that the majority of the reporters don't want their questions heard, it makes it nearly impossible. We are looking for ways to improve that and hopefully we will come up with a solution. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Kyle

Leave a comment:

• sullyboy8
    replied
    Does anybody know where I could watch it online? I missed it and would love to see it.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• vlujan
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    Where can we get the manuscript of the exact question being asked and the answers

You can kinda of tell what the question was by the answer given but I would like to read over them if at all possible...

just starty by reading the written blog of the press conference. It's pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    Josh had a good conference. I was impressed with many of his comments. I think he handled himself well. I'm not sure he's the best for the job, but I'm willing to support and back him all the way because he is now the Head Coach. It's all about the Broncos. So, now we can move forward and win many games on our way to many Super Bowl wins!:salute!:

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanFromSD
    replied
    Originally posted by BRich View Post
    "the quality of my years of experience is more important than the quantity."
    That sentence stuck out to me too.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Kirk
    replied
    Wish they would put mic's in the crowd so we could hear the questions.

Leave a comment:

• BRich
    replied
    "the quality of my years of experience is more important than the quantity."

Leave a comment:

• Captain Kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by BRich View Post
    talking about Jay and the offense now
    ESPNNEWS is showing this now about 24 minutes delayed.

Leave a comment:

• BRich
    replied
    talking about Jay and the offense now

Leave a comment:

• saphire1
    replied
    im interested in what he has to say abt cutler. itll be good to hear what he thinks of the franchise qb.

and also abt the defense. im sure he wont go into detail but at least a general view of what he wants to do.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    I really wish I could hear what the reporters were asking.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Where can we get the manuscript of the exact question being asked and the answers

You can kinda of tell what the question was by the answer given but I would like to read over them if at all possible...
    Last edited by LarryDean; 01-12-2009, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X