Bates Role Now In Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 35istheFuture View Post
    Good, Im happy to see a guy whos play calling resulted in legendary results. We need Bates to stay though, keeping Cutler happy is a must
    This is the NFL...and ask Plummer if a team has to do anything?

Coaches and Coordinators, even Teammates change. Tis' the nature of the beast which we call 'Pro Sports'! A career which sees grown men get to play a game they love for money...never did it say they had to be happy, nor does it say that you have the right to have that job. Fact is that Cutler will have to get over it, if that is what happens. Not like Bates is really proven much either to be fair, he called some good plays...but as the QB coach, do you see Cutler pump faking and making great reads? No...

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill View Post
      McDaniels is better at play calling anyways. I am not really concerned, if he stays then it's whatever for me. McDaniels is better at play calling and coaching QBs. If he takes the time to work with Cutler full time, I don't think Bates even needs to stay at all. I wonder who will be our OC if Bates is gone. You think it will be anyone we will recognize or an up-and-comer?
      The Denver Post has made a speculation that McDaniels could bring in Jeff Davidson, currently the OC at the Carolina Panthers.

Now theres an OC that likes to run the ball, and have good RB's running the ball
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
        Bates is irrelevant. When Cutler sees what a gifted mind McDaniels is on the offensive side of the ball as well as playcalling, he won't even remember Bates first name.

QFT!!! Personally the only 2 I would keep from this staff are Dennison and Turner.. Can everyone else exp Tuten, im so sick of watching this team fall apart phsically as the season comes to a end.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
          The Denver Post has made a speculation that McDaniels could bring in Jeff Davidson, currently the OC at the Carolina Panthers.

Now theres an OC that likes to run the ball, and have good RB's running the ball
          Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I hadn't heard that but if that is true I would be happy. An OC that likes to run the ball would bring a good balance to the offense with McDaniels apparent pass happy offense mentality.

Comment

Working...
          X