official should be keep bly thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• official should be keep bly thread

or unofficial. i don't know, i've never titled a thread like that before so i figured i can afford to screw up one time. but anyways, in the scenario that bly takes a paycut, do you want us to keep him? i personally think that he is still one of the best CBs in the league, but obviously alot of people disagree.
    yeah, if he takes a paycut CB is one less thing to worry about on defense
    73.33%
    no, a sandbag could cover better then him.(this option also includes other "no's")
    16.67%
    maybe. i just like to go with the flow....
    10.00%
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

I don't think he is one of the best, but i still like him and I don't care what you guys think, I hope he stays
    sigpic

Comment

He's aweful. I can't believe the thought of even keeping him around has been considered as an option!
      sigpic
      I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

I say keep him. Yes he should take a pay cut, but even if he doesn't we aren't in bad shape money wise, and we can afford to take on his contract next year. I think if we switch to press man and find a way to put some pressure on the QB, he will do well.

Comment

I'd keep him.

I mean, the poor guy had no help from our safeties, no help from our coordinator's scheme, and had no help from the d-line. Pressure on the QB is what makes CB's look good. Our team couldn't do that, and Bly suffered from it.

Let's give him 1 more shot, and see what he makes of it.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerIsBetter View Post
            I'd keep him.

I mean, the poor guy had no help from our safeties, no help from our coordinator's scheme, and had no help from the d-line. Pressure on the QB is what makes CB's look good. Our team couldn't do that, and Bly suffered from it.

Let's give him 1 more shot, and see what he makes of it.
            completely agree. and when is say "best" im not talking about one of the premier CBs or anything. i just think hes still worthy of being called a borderline top 10 cb.
            disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
              or unofficial. i don't know, i've never titled a thread like that before so i figured i can afford to screw up one time. but anyways, in the scenario that bly takes a paycut, do you want us to keep him? i personally think that he is still one of the best CBs in the league, but obviously alot of people disagree.
              I agree with you 100 percent that we should keep him and that hes still one of the best in the league. We just need a pass rush and Champ and Bly will be feared!
              sigpic

Comment

wow I am VERY surprised at the pole results so far, I expected a lot more no's than yes

Comment

Since we will be moving to press coverage I think we will see a very different Dre Bly next year. I wouldn't get rid of him unless we already had an allpro waiting to replace him.

Comment

I thought Bly played the best he could this year 10+ yards off the wide receiver without a safety or pass rush to speak of after Champ was hurt I didn't see anyone else making plays on defense except Bly. I however think he needs to take a pay-cut thought but he is worth keeping on the team why get rid of an above-average defensive back when the rest of the defensive is in shambles at best.

Comment

Bly was the scapegoat so people didnt have to admit that the players drafted on the d-line havent worked out thus far.

Dre was the one who won the cheifs and browns game for us. He locked down Roddy White and Braylon Edwards.

Yes he is a poor tackler but that has been the case his whole career. He hasnt disappointed me at all this first 2 years. give him a decent saftey and a pass rush and he will do well.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just don't think this thread is that "Official" when the thread is called:
                        official should be keep bly thread

how about trying:

Official: should WE keep bly thread

LOL
                        Originally posted by PowderAddict
                        I think the funny thing is that he's had his jerseys burned in TWO different cities
                        However, in the gamble that is the NFL draft, we'll roll the dice on the proven and unmatched passing talent of Tebow rather than on the sorry track record of pro football talent evaluators.
                        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...rterbacks.html

Sign your CPs, I will return the favor!!

Comment

Originally posted by iowabronco24 View Post
                          wow I am VERY surprised at the pole results so far, I expected a lot more no's than yes
                          That's the power of the orange-colored glasses...can never underestimate its power! :salute!:
                          sigpic
                          I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Bly is good in press.......remember Atlanta remember Cleavland.......Bly was key. Bly played press in St. Louis and Detriot. He should get one more year period

Comment

Keep him. PAY him . . . What ever he makes is between him and the boss. The Broncos have MANY more obvious deficiencies to ADD to them by having to replace a very effective and productive player who has been even more durable than the crowd fave, Champ Bailey, would be a blunder of monumental magnitude. Dre Bly was NOT the weak link in recent Bronco defenses.
                              uhhh,this ain't Lou from Aurora

Comment

Working...
                              X