McDaniels Brother Hired As Coaching Assistant and A Couple More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
    Wouldnt "McDans little brother" also be considered McDan?
    No, no certainly not.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Ha. I went to Dodge City Community College. Only other person to come out of there besides well now Rodgers was Steve Tasker

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
        Haha since when do high schools have Quarterback coaches??
        You must not know about ohio football. They take it really seriously around this state. Biggest sport around here and Canton for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Cire72 View Post
          You must not know about ohio football. They take it really seriously around this state. Biggest sport around here and Canton for sure.
          word.. i saw a movie, forget what it was called, about the massilon football program. one part talked about the rivalry between massilon and canton high and that it was, or still is, the only high school football game on the betting line in vegas..

but yeah, certain schools in certain places have that kind of staff. you look at places like florida, ohio, virginia, texas, cali... places like that... they take football seriously

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
            That is the defintion of a "hook up"
            Yes it is

Comment

Originally posted by Cire72 View Post
              Doesn't his dads team have multiple state championships in Ohio, at the equivilant to a 6A school, I bet there coaching staff is closer to a collegate div II that the ordinary High school.

Comment

Ok...I am very interested at what they mean by assistant?? I am guessing he will be more like a gopher. Go for that...go for this etc...

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                  Haha since when do high schools have Quarterback coaches??
                  Uhmm.. texas .. florida.. california... oklahoma...... are all common places where HS have QB coaches.

Comment

Working...
                  X