bronco-chiefs meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bronco-chiefs meeting

last time the broncos and chiefs met, denver beat kc in all the stats...but they lost the game. the chiefs won cuz of a LUCKY punt return. hall is all they have against denver. they got the number 2 D in the nfl... priest cant do much.

broncos lost by 1 the first time they played the chiefs... this time they gonna treat kc like oakland and come away with the big W.
    Broncos suck!!Hahahahahahahaha. thats the funniest thing i ever heard... broncos suck.... hahahaha must be a team that cant get over their loss to us...

That was more than a lucky punt return the Chiefs got. The Broncos will come away with a win, but not a huge one. The offense is at a stand still after the 2nd quarter. So unless they can find a way to score after half time it will be hard. But the Defense will hold the Chiefs to 10 points or under!

Comment

Re: bronco-chiefs meeting

Originally posted by CaLi_BrOnCoFan
      last time the broncos and chiefs met, denver beat kc in all the stats...but they lost the game. the chiefs won cuz of a LUCKY punt return. hall is all they have against denver. they got the number 2 D in the nfl... priest cant do much.

broncos lost by 1 the first time they played the chiefs... this time they gonna treat kc like oakland and come away with the big W.
      A Punt Return that was BS

Comment

my prediction

i think the broncos will when 21-17 in a very tight game i think jake will throw for 165 yards 1 td 1int u think portis will rush for 150 on 25 carries with 2 tds

Comment

Well now is our chance to show them that, we are missing key special teams players, so the guys i there will need to step up to shut Hall down from repeating history and making it at the same time.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

oneal breaks kick return record by running back 5 kicks for tds

bet the house on it
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk
            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

lol now that would be a show to watch

Clinton and Rod chillin with the fans.

Comment

My Opinion

Portis will break 200 for the first time this season with 30 carries and 2 td's, Plummer will throw for 200 yards and 3 td's one each to Sharpe, Smith, and O'Neal. Chefs will score 2 td's thanks to the Preist and 1 fg for a grand total of 35-17 in favor of the good ol' Orange and Blue!!

Comment

How are the chiefs doing on 3rd down now?

Comment

Still going off about the punt return.

I don't hear you guys whining about "The Drive" game in 1987 (I think it was '87) when Rich Karlis' game winning kick in overtime was clearly wide to the left.

I wouldn't assume Cleveland would have won that game if not for a completely blown call any more than you should assume Denver would have beat KC in Week 5 this year.

Live in the present. It's all we've got.
                    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

You know in the playoff game with Cleveland during the drive, on a fourth down John Elway went over the line of scrimmage and passed for first down and the ref didn’t throw a flag. What does that have to do with anything; it says that the Broncos have won bigger games on non-calls then anyone else so please stop with the clips.

I recorded the game and saw clips on Portis's 65-yard touchdown run but they weren’t called so get over it and stop using it as an excuse. Holding and clipping is the most missed calls in the NFL and Denver has gotten there share of non calls in big games also.

Denver had 7-8 shots from the 14 to include 3 shots from less then 5 yards out and still couldn’t score. Trust me Denver had over 8 minutes left in that game to score and didn’t. They took the ball out of the hands of the man that was moving it and put it in the hands of Jake and he went 4-9 for 45 yards 4 of those were dropped passes and one was an illegal touch.

Bottom line did the stats favor Denver? Yes (Stats favored Pittsburgh when you beat them)
                      Did they quit when they felt they got a raw deal? Yes (8 minutes and 2 possessions to get a field goal and couldn’t get within field goal range)
                      Is this a sign of a team that will fold when things don’t go their way? Yes (The injury bug hit Denver and the team quit, they went 1-3.)

This game will be good and hard fought but please stop using the excuse of a clip as the reason for losing.
                      Never take life seriously.
                      Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LLChiefsFan
                        You know in the playoff game with Cleveland during the drive, on a fourth down John Elway went over the line of scrimmage and passed for first down and the ref didn’t throw a flag. What does that have to do with anything; it says that the Broncos have won bigger games on non-calls then anyone else so please stop with the clips.

I recorded the game and saw clips on Portis's 65-yard touchdown run but they weren’t called so get over it and stop using it as an excuse. Holding and clipping is the most missed calls in the NFL and Denver has gotten there share of non calls in big games also.

Denver had 7-8 shots from the 14 to include 3 shots from less then 5 yards out and still couldn’t score. Trust me Denver had over 8 minutes left in that game to score and didn’t. They took the ball out of the hands of the man that was moving it and put it in the hands of Jake and he went 4-9 for 45 yards 4 of those were dropped passes and one was an illegal touch.

Bottom line did the stats favor Denver? Yes (Stats favored Pittsburgh when you beat them)
                        Did they quit when they felt they got a raw deal? Yes (8 minutes and 2 possessions to get a field goal and couldn’t get within field goal range)
                        Is this a sign of a team that will fold when things don’t go their way? Yes (The injury bug hit Denver and the team quit, they went 1-3.)

This game will be good and hard fought but please stop using the excuse of a clip as the reason for losing.

That's not going to be a real popular post in here.

On Portis' run, Warfield lined up on the wrong side of the field, and Denver took advantage of our stupidity. If there was a clip on the play, it had no effect.

As for the clip on the Hall return ... and I need to watch it again to verify this ... I think the "missed clip" was actually about the third time our player hit the same player. Again, I'm not certain and will have to watch it again.
                        Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                          That's not going to be a real popular post in here.
                          Again, I'm not certain and will have to watch it again.
                          What happened to living in the present. That game and that play are so far over it's getting ridiculous.

It seems that a lot of people have issues with letting things go. We lost, KC keeps rolling. Let's focus on how the Broncos are going to kick the wheels off the Chiefs bandwagon this week-end.

Besides hall has been replaced as the flavor of the month by New Englands Bethel Johnson.
                          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

pikman, thank you. That is all I am trying to say. Halls return was in game 5 this is game 13 my goodness people get over it. If Denver fans want to believe that the return was the down fall of their season so be it.
                            Never take life seriously.
                            Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Re: my prediction

Originally posted by stickyicky420
                              i think the broncos will when 21-17 in a very tight game i think jake will throw for 165 yards 1 td 1int u think portis will rush for 150 on 25 carries with 2 tds
                              lol...i've never seen anyone screw up "when" and "win". Thats funny.
                              BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X