bronco-chiefs meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC03,

Maybe your right about the rest of the country's view of the Chiefs but from what I hear, just about everyone knows the Chiefs are the team to beat right now. ESPN knows it, that's why they are #1 in their power rankings. I personaly don't think they are being called lucky. I also agree that the Pats are good and have had some close games, but I still think the Chiefs are a tougher team to beat. But I would love to see the Broncos give them a second loss!

Comment

Laugh now!

Originally posted by FootballFan
      Denver Fans sure can Dream. You guys make me laugh.
      You better laugh now while you still have a chance.

Comment

It all depends on how many 60+ yard runs Portis has this game. It never fails...there's always one big play that embarrasses the Chiefs defence every week. It makes me cry too. (tear)

Comment

Sea of orange? Sounds like a poor ripoff, but yeah. Broncos have a better chance of winning this Sunday.

Gary Coleman? Come on, what is that about?

Well I will be looking forward to an exciting game this weekend. I hope the Chiefs come out with two Ws (Win and West) but Denver is going to be way tough. Good luck to the Broncos.

(Note: I was lying when I said I was looking forward to the game. Last night, my Mountain Dew had the Broncos under the cap. Not a good sign!)

Comment

Re: Re: My Opinion

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
            So what would the score be speed demon? 42 - 14?
            Sounds good to me Asian!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
              I hear you L-C.

(sorry, man...I couldn't resist. A buddy of mine and I used to laugh about that all the time...guys who love military-speak so much that they use it everywhere. Hey, I still say "Say again?" so I can't throw too many stones, n'est ce pas?)
              Cliff.... technically it's " I hear you Lima-Charlie " , but I agree completely. I've been gone from active duty for nearly 4 years now ( outta the reserves for 1 year ), and I still speak "Marinease" on a daily basis.

Now if you will excuse me, it's chow time -n- I gotta make a head call.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
              ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                it's chow time -n- I gotta make a head call.
                those 2 together is kind of gross
                sigpic
                go broncos
                share the sidewalk
                liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

S'pose I shoulda clarified.... "It's chow time" doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to get some food. It's typically "lunch hour" ( ie... extended cigarette break ). Apologies for the confusion.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                    S'pose I shoulda clarified.... "It's chow time" doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to get some food. It's typically "lunch hour" ( ie... extended cigarette break ). Apologies for the confusion.

Nuff said...
                    lol that's not nearly as disgusting
                    sigpic
                    go broncos
                    share the sidewalk
                    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Working...
                    X