Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name three players of Broncos past to bring back some balls to the Defense!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Romo
    2. Atwater (Fav safety of all time)
    3. John Mobley
    Brandon Spikes DROY in 2010. 1-27-2009

"I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary." Lou Holtz:salute!:

"Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price." Vince Lombardi

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? " Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by DenverGators94 View Post
      John Mobley
      Good pick. :salute!: My most openly emotional moment ever as a Bronco fan was his BF pass knockdown that sealed the first SB win.

Top 3 is tough!

Comment

Atwater
        D- will
        Al Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by Sequence View Post
          Good pick. :salute!: My most openly emotional moment ever as a Bronco fan was his BF pass knockdown that sealed the first SB win.

Top 3 is tough!
          Thank you, I was really surprised that no one was talking about him on this thread. D-Will would be number 4 on my list. (That night set the broncos back 3 years. No one would be talking about trading champ if we still had D-Will)
          Brandon Spikes DROY in 2010. 1-27-2009

"I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary." Lou Holtz:salute!:

"Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price." Vince Lombardi

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? " Vince Lombardi

Comment

1. Gradishar hands down
            2. Atwater or Dennis Smith
            3. Louis Wright (belongs in the HOF fer cryin' out loud!)

Comment

Like Joe Collier says, you build a 3-4 up the middle...So:

1 Ruben Carter

2 Randy Gradishar

3 Karl Mecklenberg

Carter letting Grad and Meck run wild would be AWESOME!

Comment

1) Atwater

2) Romo

3) Lynch

Comment

How could I forget about Greg Kragen, I wore #71 in school because of him, remember when he was so frustrated in the Super Bowl against the Niners that he started kicking the guy blocking him and shoving him into the ground. LMAO He might be replacing Tom Jackson on my list. Mobley was a solid pick too, a lot of good years out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by fresneck View Post
                    Romanowski
                    Pryce
                    Atwater
                    this
                    Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Comment

1)Al "Heart and Soul" Wilson. He was the heart,vocal leader,and soul of our defense in his years here

2)Steve "hard hittin" Atwater. Hard hitter across the middle and i remember him giving a lick to Farve during the superbowl by far one of the hardest hitters in the NFL

3) Bill "ill spit in your face" Romanowski. despite his controversies he was a mean motherFuc*er always made his presence felt

this is my list

Comment

i know its top 3 but couldnt only choose three so i went with 4 =p
                        1.)Al Wilson
                        2.)Atwater
                        3.)John Lynch
                        4.)Trevor You will Pay the Pryce
                        Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

1. Atwater...he brought a toughness that can't be described
                          2. Al Wilson...he had great instincts and football smarts. One of the best MLBs while he played.
                          3. Romo...that guys was just plain crazy. We need that on this team.

So here it is, this is what we need back on this tea.

1. Toughness
                          2. Instincts/Smarts
                          3. Craziness

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                            1.) Dennis Smith
                            2.) Lyle Alzado
                            3.) Bill Romanowski
                            I agree with those picks but feel the need to cheat so that i can add a 4th and 5th pick. I wouldnt be able to live with myself if i didnt include Atwater and Gradishar

Comment

My Three

This one is easy!!!!

1. Steve Atwater

2. Dennis Smith

3. Randy Gradishar

Atwater- any TE or RB who played against the man would tell you who they had keep an eye on at all times.

Smith- One of the all time greats at Safety. enough said.

Gradishar- Is a victim of the east coast media. Hands down a top 5 ILB of all time!!!!!

Comment

My Three

This one is easy!!!!

1. Steve Atwater

2. Dennis Smith

3. Randy Gradishar

Atwater- any TE or RB who played against the man would tell you who they had to keep an eye on at all times.

Smith- One of the all time greats at Safety. enough said.

Gradishar- Is a victim of the east coast media. Hands down a top 5 ILB of all time!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X