Win over Oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win over Oakland

it is so nice to see Oakland beaten, but espically nice if one (a) does not like the team or the ellement that follows them and (b) the win is by the Broncos, as Coach Mike must love beating "Sleek and Sneeky, Paroniod, Senile" Al Davis.

I think the closer the score, the more missery for Oakland. I like that better than a "blow out" as it hurts more, I think.

Enough of that talk, focus on what's ahead for the Broncos, the road to the Playoffs are going to be tough. I believe the Broncs are 4th in the line of Wild Card teams in the running.

Every game is importent now, more so with the tightness of the WC race, and no let should occure.
    Take every game "one at a time" and play your best game.

C'mon Broncos, "Crunch Time is here" raise to the ocassion and do your best. Good luck.
    "But that's just my opinion. "Of course I could be wrong".
    thesith/John

Hello Sith!

good - Broncos win over Oakland
    better - Broncos sweep Oakland
    best - Oakland coach calls his own team dumbasses

Comment

well, I guess it was just "dumb" but we know what he meant

Comment

Re: Win over Oakland

Originally posted by thesith2001
        I think the closer the score, the more missery for Oakland. I like that better than a "blow out" as it hurts more, I think.

Let me get this straight. You're happy because the final margin was closer this time than it was in Denver because it makes the Raiders more miserable? I like that.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

every tru bronco fan loves it when the raiders are miserable.Does that make us bad people?

Clinton and Rod chillin with the fans.

Comment

Re: Win over Oakland

Originally posted by thesith2001
            Enough of that talk, focus on what's ahead for the Broncos, the road to the Playoffs are going to be tough. I believe the Broncs are 4th in the line of Wild Card teams in the running.

Every game is importent now, more so with the tightness of the WC race, and no let should occure.
            Take every game "one at a time" and play your best game.

C'mon Broncos, "Crunch Time is here" raise to the ocassion and do your best. Good luck.
            Actually, we're only third in line for the final wildcard. (It sounds better than 4th in line for both wildcards)

I think that if Denver wins at least 3 of 4, they most likely get a wildcard. If they just win 2 of 4, we'll have to count on the Raven's winning the North and Miami screwing up royally. If we win less than that we wouldn't deserve a wildcard even if we still somehow came up with one.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
              Hello Sith!

good - Broncos win over Oakland
              better - Broncos sweep Oakland
              best - Oakland coach calls his own team dumbasses
              And better yet...

Shanahan saying "I won't argue with the coach" when asked about Callahan's comment.

Comment

Working...
              X