• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange&Blue
    Hello Sith!

good - Broncos win over Oakland
    better - Broncos sweep Oakland
    best - Oakland coach calls his own team dumbasses
    And better yet...

Shanahan saying "I won't argue with the coach" when asked about Callahan's comment.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    Hail to the King, baby!

• Javalon
    replied
    Re: Win over Oakland

Originally posted by thesith2001
    Enough of that talk, focus on what's ahead for the Broncos, the road to the Playoffs are going to be tough. I believe the Broncs are 4th in the line of Wild Card teams in the running.

Every game is importent now, more so with the tightness of the WC race, and no let should occure.
    Take every game "one at a time" and play your best game.

C'mon Broncos, "Crunch Time is here" raise to the ocassion and do your best. Good luck.
    Actually, we're only third in line for the final wildcard. (It sounds better than 4th in line for both wildcards)

I think that if Denver wins at least 3 of 4, they most likely get a wildcard. If they just win 2 of 4, we'll have to count on the Raven's winning the North and Miami screwing up royally. If we win less than that we wouldn't deserve a wildcard even if we still somehow came up with one.

Leave a comment:

• DarkLiger1
    Practice Squad

• DarkLiger1
    replied
    every tru bronco fan loves it when the raiders are miserable.Does that make us bad people?

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    First, Last and Only

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    Re: Win over Oakland

Originally posted by thesith2001
    I think the closer the score, the more missery for Oakland. I like that better than a "blow out" as it hurts more, I think.

Let me get this straight. You're happy because the final margin was closer this time than it was in Denver because it makes the Raiders more miserable? I like that.

Leave a comment:

• Orange&Blue
    Practice Squad

• Orange&Blue
    replied
    well, I guess it was just "dumb" but we know what he meant

Leave a comment:

• Orange&Blue
    Practice Squad

• Orange&Blue
    replied
    Hello Sith!

good - Broncos win over Oakland
    better - Broncos sweep Oakland
    best - Oakland coach calls his own team dumbasses

Leave a comment:

• thesith2001
    Practice Squad

• thesith2001
    started a topic Win over Oakland

Win over Oakland

it is so nice to see Oakland beaten, but espically nice if one (a) does not like the team or the ellement that follows them and (b) the win is by the Broncos, as Coach Mike must love beating "Sleek and Sneeky, Paroniod, Senile" Al Davis.

I think the closer the score, the more missery for Oakland. I like that better than a "blow out" as it hurts more, I think.

Enough of that talk, focus on what's ahead for the Broncos, the road to the Playoffs are going to be tough. I believe the Broncs are 4th in the line of Wild Card teams in the running.

Every game is importent now, more so with the tightness of the WC race, and no let should occure.
    Take every game "one at a time" and play your best game.

C'mon Broncos, "Crunch Time is here" raise to the ocassion and do your best. Good luck.
Working...
X