Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmarsh on the spotlight soon...

Just like I've said. Drama follows Bmarsh, and Bmarsh loves drama
    Now, sometimes is better to keep quiet and look like a fool, than open your mouth and remove any doubt
    That said, I don't fault Joey Porter, but if you took your orange-colored glasses off, you'll see Bmarsh crossed the line. Heck, I'll be pissed to, and I'll be looking forward to have Bmarsh repeat what he said in front of my face....
    Anyway, here it is what I'm talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9elj...layer_embedded
    sigpic
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

like.....3 months late foolio.

HOLY CRAP! NEW SMILIES!:go:

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler666 View Post
      like.....3 months late foolio.

HOLY CRAP! NEW SMILIES!:go:
      Get your orange-colored glasses off, watch and listen to the video again. You might be able to pick up a clue...
      sigpic
      I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
        Now, sometimes is better to keep quiet and look like a fool, than open your mouth and remove any doubt
        That said, I don't fault Joey Porter, but if you took your orange-colored glasses off, you'll see Bmarsh crossed the line. Heck, I'll be pissed to, and I'll be looking forward to have Bmarsh repeat what he said in front of my face....

Yeah because Jerry Porter hasn't ever questioned any other players manhood

Didn't Porter start this whole thing anyway? Its football smack, who gives a damn.
        sigpic

Comment

Who cares moron
          Get over yourself
          sigpic

Comment

......... AND!

Comment

Second that "and"......
              Let's go Broncos!

Comment

I would also just like to add that Jerry Porter can dish it out but can't take it. What a baby.
                sigpic

Comment

i would hardly classify this as "drama"

i think its funny. marshall was frustrated by the loss and his performance and took it out on the wrong person. but porter is joking about it, i thought that video was hilarious, and i'd love to see what happens in that confrontation...lol

if it were me and porter came up to me with the face he makes in that video i would fall down laughing (and i wouldnt be surprised if marshall did the same)

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                    i would hardly classify this as "drama"

i think its funny. marshall was frustrated by the loss and his performance and took it out on the wrong person. but porter is joking about it, i thought that video was hilarious, and i'd love to see what happens in that confrontation...lol

if it were me and porter came up to me with the face he makes in that video i would fall down laughing (and i wouldnt be surprised if marshall did the same)
                    Actually Porter said something and Marshall responded. I'd prefer that Marshall stand up for himself, than just let some guy talk bad about him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Botan View Post
                      Actually Porter said something and Marshall responded. I'd prefer that Marshall stand up for himself, than just let some guy talk bad about him.
                      yeah, but u gotta admit that marshall took it a lil too far...and brought up some random points (like porter dancing with his shirt off...lmao)

its harmless trash talk and i would hardly classify this as drama

Comment

Originally posted by Envy101 View Post
                        Second that "and"......
                        3rd that "and"

This is pretty old & forgotten about...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
                          3rd that "and"

This is pretty old & forgotten about...
                          if you watch the video its not...its a recent interview with porter about him confronting marshall at the upcoming pro bowl...lmao

Comment

All this crap is always brought up by the interviewers, I'm pretty sure that Joey Porter is over that, but they decided that that what they wanted to talk to him about- just like the whole Cutler/Rivers thing. Stop making it a big deal, Marshall did not cross a line- its simple smack talk.

Me with Jay Cutler.

Me with Marlon McCree and my brother.

5-1 at Broncos games (5-0 at home).

Comment

im just so torn who to side with.

BMarsh the Beast, fav player and a man

OR

Joey Porter- the CSU Alum

its too hard i hope for a draw lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...