Clear All

• "Breaking News" Not good for MA

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...368178,00.html

I'll let you decide how bad it sounds

Re: "Breaking News" Not good for MA

Originally posted by soonersublime

In a crazy way that is good news. I hate to loose anderson. I dont want to seem cold, but what happens when a bronco running back has a season ending injury? Think Terrel Davis, Orlandis Gary, and MA. Those injuries produced career years for Gary, Anderson and Portis. So maybe it is time for BIG Q or Bell. I think this makes Hearst very valuable to the team. Bad Karma came from all the trade talk. oh well

Comment

Re: Re: "Breaking News" Not good for MA

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
      In a crazy way that is good news. I hate to loose anderson. I dont want to seem cold, but what happens when a bronco running back has a season ending injury? Think Terrel Davis, Orlandis Gary, and MA. Those injuries produced career years for Gary, Anderson and Portis. So maybe it is time for BIG Q or Bell. I think this makes Hearst very valuable to the team. Bad Karma came from all the trade talk. oh well
      I hope your right. but till then ive gotta worry about it

Comment

I knew we should have traded him when we had the chance - He wasn't going to start anyhow. Now he'll be lucky to see any action this year.

That is to say by the time he recovers we will be well into the regular season, he will not be match fit and someone, whether is hearst or Bell, will have already stepped up to fill the 2nd spot.

MA will have quite the battle trying to get his spot back.

Though he might come back and be able to get some game time as a fullback? - I think thats really where he belongs anyhow.

Comment

Re: "Breaking News" Not good for MA

Originally posted by soonersublime

Just as bad as it sounded Friday night - WE DON'T KNOW! Right now all that we know is from speculation by the trainers. The Broncos and MA get a clearer picture today when MA undergoes tests to see what the damage is. THEN they will report to the media who will pass the info on to us.

Right now it sounds like he could be out a few short weeks or an entire season. Kinda like cancer, Chemo could work and you live a long healthy life or it doesn't work and you die. No one knows until more tests are done.

Comment

Like Kubiak said, Denver's system was and is built for this injury. Heck, if Q went down we'd still have a starter. No worries. Since the day after the CP trade, I've always said START QG and DONT WORRY.
            Rod Smith's response to Clinton Portis about being traded to Washington...

"Why the %^&! did we do that?"

Comment

oh..well.. as long as YOU say.....

Comment

Man Anderson is too important to us... I dont like the idea to lose him for season .....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

The guy is a good player, losing a good player isnt a good thing at any time.
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Why worry about it? I like MA and wish he wasn't hurt but its nothing in anyones control. This is why you have a guy like Hearst come into camp. A veteran with great work ethic and leadership qualities, I would rather have Anderson back there but Hearst is adequate replacement.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

mike anderson out for the season!!

this will def. hurt us IMO....just saw it on ESPN damnnn

Comment

great thanks mike shannahan

Comment

Well that will clear up the controversy a little
                          "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
                            great thanks mike shannahan
                            what the hell did he do? Put him in...? its not shannys fault,

Comment

Hearst is the man now!!! While it sucks for Anderson, a whole lot, Garrison i think can do a great job.

Comment

Working...
                              X