broncos and the playoffs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
    How many playoff games has Denver won since Elway left? And when was the last one they won without Elway?

Talk about living in the past. Guess it's one of those things the Broncos will have to fight until they can get back in the playoffs.
    here we go again! I was just kidding about bringing up 97. We had a meltdown in 96. So it happens to all the good teams.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
      She's a hottie all right...but she has one of the strangest belly buttons I've ever seen...check out that maxim spread again.

Err... No offense HF, but as God is my witness, she could have a hairy belly button and it still wouldn't deter my intentions if she was nekkid in my bed. Slap a piece of duct tape over the BB if you need.... it's all good

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
      ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
        C'mon, RC. Why do you even go there? When was the last playoff game that the Chiefs won? If my memory serves me correctly it was the 1993 season. 10 years, wow!!! Plus, you guys haven't even been to the playoffs since we beat you in the 97 Divisional Playoffs.
        Umm, this thought doesn't seemed to have dawned on the great city or citizens of Denver. There's a new rule in the NFL now you might not have heard about - they just enacted it this year, I think.

Under this new rule, you get ZERO POINTS for dreamin about the dayz that wuz. Good thing for the Donkeys, too - because there'd be a bunch of teams that would be whooopin' the Donkey's a$$ if they gave teams points for WUT WUZ.

Like the Chicago Bears could.....oh, wait - they DID beat your a$$, didn't they, but under the new rule they had to do it by whoopin' you reeel good THIS year (it was in all the papers - I got clippings if you want em) and not by digging up the DAYZ THAT WUZ. They strapped on their helmets and sent the Donkeys home brayin' to their mamas.

You KNOW you suck TODAY when you have to talk about YESTERDAY. 20 years from now you're gonna be leanin' on your walking stick, talking about the 90s, cause you won't have anything more current than that to look back on. People will be saying "Plummer? What's leaking? I didn't call a plumber!"

Come Sunday, tie your jockstraps on reeeel tight, cause you're gonna be wearing them up around your ears.
        Last edited by TomOHawk; 12-03-2003, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballFan
          Do I need to reming you that Chiefs are 11-1? You guys are talking as if you are playing a 1-11 team this Sunday. Nobody knows whats going to happen this Sunday. Denver Fans you better pray to win 3 out of 4; otherwise you are OUT.

And don't be talking for the next year either. Next year Chiefs will be even better. Next year Jets will AFC. Next year even San Diego will be better. If you can't make play off this year it will be another 2/3 more years just like the Chiefs have been thru 5 non playoff years while having a quality football team.

err... Take this to another thread. The topic here has changed ( for the better ). We're talkin 'bout Jerry Ryan now

hehe... just jokin witcha, but seriously... there are like a 1000 threads in the last day all with the same topic "Denver playoffs ". Figured I'd go a bit off key with this particular one since there were so many 7 o' 9 fans here.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
            err... Take this to another thread. The topic here has changed ( for the better ). We're talkin 'bout Jerry Ryan now

hehe... just jokin witcha, but seriously... there are like a 1000 threads in the last day all with the same topic "Denver playoffs ". Figured I'd go a bit off key with this particular one since there were so many 7 o' 9 fans here.

Nuff said...
            You mean the Borg with the horribly disfigured belly button?

Talk about nit-picking.
            Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

What's this???

Sorry, just couldn't let this one go....

Last edited by Mount-n-Groan; 12-03-2003, 02:06 PM.
              Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
                What's this???

Sorry, just couldn't let this one go....

LOL.... Sweet !!!

Need to airbrush out the damn wedding ring though. What a bummer

Nuff said...
                Last edited by NOLABroncofan; 12-03-2003, 01:57 PM.

~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                  LOL.... Sweet !!!

Need to airbrush out the damn wedding ring though. What a bummer

Nuff said...
                  Great idea.... it's done.
                  Winter is Coming!

Comment

Working...
                  X