Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
    Jesus is a Broncos fan.
    Well, you know that Mile High Stadium is the closest stadium to the heavens in the NFL.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

:cutler: AnnaSophia Robb is a Bronco fan and so is Jessica Biel
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Runner View Post
        Jessica Simpson told Oprah Winfrey "of course" she's a Cowboys fan, but she watches the Broncos whenever she can sneak it in.

As long as she stays away from Jay and keeps ruining Tony Romo, she can say whatever she wants.

Comment

Found the Samuel L Jackson clip, Not clearly a Broncos Fan, But love this clip.

http://predominantlyorange.com/2008/...-raiders-game/
          2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

WILL SMITH!!!!!

http://images.google.co.nz/images?hl...h+Images&gbv=2

He's in the second picture but when I try to look at the photo it says 404 not found
            Dumervil's Biggest Fan

Comment

Dog the Bounty Hunter and all of his family are from Denver and all of them are HUGE Bronco fans.

You can see Bronco stickers and stuff posted throughout their offices.

Comment

I don't know....

I don't think too many...

Check this out: http://www.footballbabble.com/football/fans/celebrity/

Only celebrities they list are the Southpark creators

Comment

Originally posted by Accordngs View Post
                  I don't know....

I don't think too many...

Check this out: http://www.footballbabble.com/football/fans/celebrity/

Only celebrities they list are the Southpark creators
                  That list is sh*t. I've heard that Smith is a big Broncos fan. And I KNOW Biel is a huge Bronco fan, she was raised in Denver for christ sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade View Post
                    Xenu is an avid Broncos fan.
                    That must mean Tom Cruise, his indentured slave girl what's her name, and John Travolta are all Bronco fans too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by oXAvalancheXo View Post
                      That list is sh*t. I've heard that Smith is a big Broncos fan. And I KNOW Biel is a huge Bronco fan, she was raised in Denver for christ sake.
                      agreed saying that mark walburg is a pats fan is inacurate out the frame, mark loves philly. even did a movie just cuz he loves the eagles
                      Proud Sigma Chi at UT Chattanooga

Comment

God is obviously a Broncos fan...

What with his blue skies, orange sunsets, and white clouds.
                        sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

Master P...atleast he was when we were sweet back in late 90's...and coincidentally the same time as he was popular.
                          New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by b marsh = beast View Post
                            agreed saying that mark walburg is a pats fan is inacurate out the frame, mark loves philly. even did a movie just cuz he loves the eagles
                            That is true.

I didn't look that closely at the list. Just looked for Broncos....and of course didn't see it

I don't think Will Smith is a bronco fan....

But I do remember before hearing Jessica Biel was...cause like the poster earlier it made me very happy to hear. Other than that I can't think of any definite celebs supporting the broncos.

I'll try to hurry up and get famous so we can have at least 1 for sure!

Comment

Redman had a verse saying he was a Bronco fan!!!!!!

Comment

I'm surprised that she hasn't been mentioned, but Condi Rice is a big Broncos fan. Actually dated a Bronco back in the 70's. Her family moved to Denver and she went to the Univ. of Denver at one point. Interesting side note, she taught at Stanford when Elway was QB there, and also, even more ironic, she was a Browns fan growing up in Alabama before moving to Denver.
                                Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X