Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncosRockdaRockies
    replied
    Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump, Raulph Lauren, John Denver so and so on..

Leave a comment:

• Gr3yStreet
    replied
    Jesus is a Broncos fan.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
    Ok I forgot this one but just remembered. Jessica Biel Is a bronco fan. She actually went to colorado univ. before her acting career too.

If you don't know who she is, google her, it would be worth your time...
    yummm....Jessica Biel

I heard that Flavor Flav is a Bronco fan...............

Leave a comment:

• broncofanatik
    replied
    Ok I forgot this one but just remembered. Jessica Biel Is a bronco fan. She actually went to colorado univ. before her acting career too.

If you don't know who she is, google her, it would be worth your time...

Leave a comment:

• Orange Madness
    replied
    Walsh is Definitely a fan. He did a Tribute song called Rocky Mountain Elway for MNF his second to last year

Leave a comment:

• kayleesdaddy
    replied
    Seems like I remember Joe Walsh being a Broncos fan......

Leave a comment:

• TONYTZ
    replied
    Now I know

That the Broncos do not have any big names fans and I wonder if that may have something to do with the lack of Broncos in the Hall of Fame. Celebs have a way of giving more attention to there teams and the public notices that. Look at Celebs like Jack Nicholson and Spike Lee they are always front and center at all the games. And they are on camera all the time. I think celebs have a lot of influence on how far team members go certain franchises. And maybe,just maybe this has something to do with the lack Broncos in the H.O.F? I was surprised to find out that Bronco nation could not come up with and legit celebs name, that is just amazing to me. As Rodney Dangerfield always said, I GET NO RESPECT! Ok maybe that is far fetched, but what other reason could it be?

Leave a comment:

• Dakotabroncofan
    replied
    Didnt Clint Eastwood do a movie called Bronco Billy ? He has to be a Bronco fan.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
    Freaking out in the sense that I was excited. I read it when I was like 13, and thus interested in teen-stars such as Aaron Carter. Well...mostly I was (and still am) a huge fan of the Backstreet Boys, and as you might know Nick Carter is Aaron's big brother and I guess maybe I assumed Nick liked them too?
    i forgot that u were a girl.........I forgot that girls have 2 freak-out modes .........the excited freak-out, and the freakout freak-out

Sorry about that.............

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    lol why would u freak out?

It's not like it said Aaron Carter would buy the Broncos from Pat Bowlen..............or did it
    Freaking out in the sense that I was excited. I read it when I was like 13, and thus interested in teen-stars such as Aaron Carter. Well...mostly I was (and still am) a huge fan of the Backstreet Boys, and as you might know Nick Carter is Aaron's big brother and I guess maybe I assumed Nick liked them too?

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    I read it in one of those pre-teen magazines when I was younger...and I remember freaking out about it.
    lol why would u freak out?

It's not like it said Aaron Carter would buy the Broncos from Pat Bowlen..............or did it

Leave a comment:

• dragster69
    replied
    John Elway is... :salute!:

Leave a comment:

• dragster69
    replied
    There was a CNNSI sport TV anchor that used to go to all Broncos home games and play-offs in the late 90's when they won the two championships
    I can't remember his name. No he was not there covering the game, he was on the sideline as a guess...
    Blonde guy, had one of those 3-word names, similar to Scott Van Pelt but can't remember more than that

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    how you know that?

The word is that Danny DeVito is a Bronco fan............
    I read it in one of those pre-teen magazines when I was younger...and I remember freaking out about it.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Don't ask me how I know this...I will be surprised if any of you even know who this is...

but

Aaron Carter is a Broncos fan.

You win if you know who that is. lol
    how you know that?

The word is that Danny DeVito is a Bronco fan............

Leave a comment:

Working...
X