No announcement yet.

How many celebs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all the people saying Will Smith is a Broncos fan, Im pretty sure hes a Philly fan. I was there the night he got his picture taken with Marshall and Bailey and it was just a big charity thing and a movie premier, Champ and Brandon were just being nice by giving him a jersey.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
      how you know that?

The word is that Danny DeVito is a Bronco fan

That is awesome, I love his new show, It's always sunny in Philadelphia!

Didn't Will Smith say he is a Broncos fan?

Also, RiversOwnsDonks and Bolt-man are closet Broncos fans, oops, did I say that out loud?

Comment

Originally posted by TONYTZ7 View Post
        Who out there can name celebrities that are actually real known Bronco fans. Just always wondered.Thanks

Not sure, but I think Tim Allen may be. I think he is from Denver.
        If you love NFL stats and history
        pro-football-reference.com
        jt-sw.com/football

Comment

Originally posted by oXAvalancheXo View Post
          That list is sh*t. I've heard that Smith is a big Broncos fan. And I KNOW Biel is a huge Bronco fan, she was raised in Denver for christ sake.
          Yea, Biel is one of the best fans a franchise can have.

though it doesnt really matter much, i think she was raised in boulder, not sure though
          Last edited by nbaballer913; 02-21-2009, 12:21 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jstats View Post
            Kyle Busch is a huge broncos fan, saw a broncos blanket on his couch during an episode of cribs
            Yep, Kyle Busch is a huge Broncos Fan. I couldn't stand him before I read this, now to quote Mr. Myagi, "he is pretty okay."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...uckheit/080403
            sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
              That must mean Tom Cruise, his indentured slave girl what's her name, and John Travolta are all Bronco fans too, right?
              Exactly! Thats also where Will Smith comes in!

Little Known fact: Jay Cutler was brought here by the Galactic Federation just to QB the team.
              Last edited by Comrade; 02-21-2009, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
                Not sure, but I think Tim Allen may be. I think he is from Denver.
                Tim Allen Is a Lions fan. He is from michigan, He still has a home in michigan, and that is why you always saw the kids and himself wearing pistons and lions gear in Home Improvement. He however was born in denver before moving to michigan with his mom. I have dug this from a question and answer session with him.

Question: Do you follow any of the California sports teams?
                Answer: Love California and respect the teams here, but I am from Denver and Detroit. Even as a boy in Colorado I liked the Lions and Giants. I keep the Broncos in my heart, but the sad-ass Lions are my team.

http://www.timallen.com/journal/entry.php?id=26&xpt=1
                sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

"grip it & rip it" john daly became a big broncos fan back in elway/reeves era. him & atwater are good friends, or used to be, both being arkansas boys. at one practive reeves told him if kicked 3 - 35 yd fg's he'd shorten practice- daly did it and the team went nuts. daly was also a barefoot kicker i believe. that story was in his autobiography that came out a couple years ago..

Comment

Chris Fowler

I didn't see his name mentioned, but I believe he is a big Broncos fan. I know he went to CU and he mentions the Broncos from time to time while on ESPN College GameDay. I remember Lee and Kirk giving him grief before about a Bronco loss or two over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by bry422 View Post
                      I didn't see his name mentioned, but I believe he is a big Broncos fan. I know he went to CU and he mentions the Broncos from time to time while on ESPN College GameDay. I remember Lee and Kirk giving him grief before about a Bronco loss or two over the years.
                      Who the hell is Chris Fowler?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                        Ok I forgot this one but just remembered. Jessica Biel Is a bronco fan. She actually went to colorado univ. before her acting career too.

If you don't know who she is, google her, it would be worth your time...
                        I really hope you meant to say Jessica Alba....mmmmmmm Jessica
                        President Cool

Comment

Originally posted by hilife View Post
                          I really hope you meant to say Jessica Alba....mmmmmmm Jessica
                          Yes, Jessica Alba is a Broncos fan. I remember at one home game there weren't enough seats and she had to sit in my lap.

Comment

if god wasnt a bronco fan than why would the sky be blue and the sun set orange?:salute!:
                            "When I am on this board I feel like....

A male guest speaker at a conference for menaupausal divorcee women..."

MoXplant

Comment

Working...
                            X