Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Memorable Bronco Game!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Most Memorable Bronco Game!

    Just would like to here about some of the peoples most memorable bronco games that they have been too.

    Mine would have to be the vikes bronco game at the homerdome. Where john elway drove the broncos down and threw the winning touchdown and it tipped off about 3 guys. Somehow eddy mac came down with it for the touchdown! I think it was the 96 or 97 season. I think I was 11 or 12. But it was my most memorable game. Anyone remember that one?
    sigpic

    Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

  • #2
    Without a doubt for me it was in INDY in the regular season of 2004.

    Me and my new girlfriend were the lone Broncos fans in our section. I got drunk and loud and me and the whole section talked trash back and forth the whole game while my girl just sit there in embarrasment.

    Denver went on to win 31-17 with a big game from Quentin Griffin, at the end it was all cool as the Colts fans shook my hand and said "nice win"!

    Me and my "WIFE" talk about that all the time and she always says "I thought you were gonna get us killed"

    Good times, good times! :go:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
      Without a doubt for me it was in INDY in the regular season of 2004.

      Me and my new girlfriend were the lone Broncos fans in our section. I got drunk and loud and me and the whole section talked trash back and forth the whole game while my girl just sit there in embarrasment.

      Denver went on to win 31-17 with a big game from Quentin Griffin, at the end it was all cool as the Colts fans shook my hand and said "nice win"!

      Me and my "WIFE" talk about that all the time and she always says "I thought you were gonna get us killed"

      Good times, good times! :go:
      that was in 2003

      as for me
      i have yet to go any bronco game. i went to a redskins and giants game back when i lived in DC but only because my friend gave me free tickets. and the seats hella sucked

      i had to bring my telescope to see the players

      Comment


      • #4
        I would have to say against San Diego when Davis broke the 2000 yard mark. that was special still have a crappy photo (not digital) of the scoreboard message when he broke it.
        they sat him in the third quarter and the fans went nuts he could of come close to the record he was having a field day.

        Comment


        • #5
          I know it's a little sterotypical, but for me, it's without question the Broncos first Superbowl win against green bay in 1997......after so many agonizing superbowl losses over the years, winning that game was my best moment as a Bronco fan by far.....

          Somehow, I think losing all those superbowls over the years made the win even sweeter....:go:

          Comment


          • #6
            The first one I ever went to in 1990 vs. Giants
            Last edited by Anikai; 02-09-2009, 07:30 PM.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Mine has to be my first game as well, Being from Ontario Canada, I don't see many live games.

              It was the Bills home opener 2007. I had a jersey bet with my Bills friend. preparing myself for the embarrassment of waring a Bills jersey. Elam kicked the "fire drill" field goal at the last second. They're is something about 70,000 screaming fans turn dead silent that was so satisfying.

              Comment


              • #8
                Super Bowl 32 sitting next to a group of cheeseheads!!!! Best...Game...Ever. And Super Bowl 33 is a close second, because I got to see Elway's last game in person.

                Comment


                • #9
                  unfortunatetly, losses leave much more memories then wins. 05 steelers game
                  disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I dont remember what game i went to but my dad took me to one when i was like 2. Sadly i dont remember. Once i move back to Denver im gonna go to as many as i possibly can.
                    ......sigpic

                    Boise State 2010 FIESTA BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I live in Arizona so I dont get to see the Broncs unless they come here. Which seems to be every other preseason.

                      But ive been to a few but all were preseason. My most memorable was my first because it was the first Bronco game and football game id ever been to. It was just really cool being there and seeing them live. That and there was practically no one there at Sun Devil Stadium so we could move down a couple rows. Haha.
                      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                        that was in 2003

                        as for me
                        i have yet to go any bronco game. i went to a redskins and giants game back when i lived in DC but only because my friend gave me free tickets. and the seats hella sucked

                        i had to bring my telescope to see the players
                        You're funny bro-

                        The visual of some guy using a telescope is classic!
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                          Without a doubt for me it was in INDY in the regular season of 2004.

                          Me and my new girlfriend were the lone Broncos fans in our section. I got drunk and loud and me and the whole section talked trash back and forth the whole game while my girl just sit there in embarrasment.

                          Denver went on to win 31-17 with a big game from Quentin Griffin, at the end it was all cool as the Colts fans shook my hand and said "nice win"!

                          Me and my "WIFE" talk about that all the time and she always says "I thought you were gonna get us killed"

                          Good times, good times! :go:
                          I'm pretty sure that was the game where the Colts let us win so they could kill us in the playoffs.

                          I remember that game because everyone gave me crap about how the Broncos even struggled in that game against the Colt's 2nd and 3rd string players....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
                            Just would like to here about some of the peoples most memorable bronco games that they have been too.

                            Mine would have to be the vikes bronco game at the homerdome. Where john elway drove the broncos down and threw the winning touchdown and it tipped off about 3 guys. Somehow eddy mac came down with it for the touchdown! I think it was the 96 or 97 season. I think I was 11 or 12. But it was my most memorable game. Anyone remember that one?
                            I remember that Minnesota game. I can't remember the exact place, but I remember I got to see the last 2 minutes. It really looked like Denver was going to lose.

                            I would have to say that I have several favorite memories:

                            The Green Bay superbowl brought a lot of vindication to the franchise and to Elway's career.

                            The AFC championship against the Cleveland Browns in which the drive happened.

                            A conversation like this shouldn't happen however without mentioning the first game Elway played in. It was sometime mid-season during his rookie year. He was brought into a game in which the Broncos were being handled by the Baltimore Colts 19-0. This was the team that Elway had refused to play for and they booed him when he came in with a little more than half of the fourth quarter remaining. He proceeds to put on a show of athleticism and lead the Broncos on 3 touchdown drives to win the game. It got awfully quiet at the end of the game.
                            I watched it with a friend of mine on my little 19 inch black and white.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Odendahl View Post
                              I would have to say against San Diego when Davis broke the 2000 yard mark. that was special still have a crappy photo (not digital) of the scoreboard message when he broke it.
                              they sat him in the third quarter and the fans went nuts he could of come close to the record he was having a field day.
                              He went over 2k agianst the seahawks

                              Mine was the 96 Divisional game agianst the Jags..... I had like a 21 hour flight from Japan. Spent the night in Denver... Went to the game.... Had my heart completly broken... Then I got to look foward to a nice 20+ hour flight back... Only thing that would have completed the trip was for us to crash and I would have been stranded on a desert island.... It was miserable.
                              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X