Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL, Lets get this out of the way already now Bronco Fans Phillip Rivers>Jay Cutler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, Lets get this out of the way already now Bronco Fans Phillip Rivers>Jay Cutler

I hope you all stop being all FANatic and start realizing these guys are Human Beings like us and have flaws just like me and you. What you SEE is what YOU GET! What you see with Jay Cutler is a guy who thinks he has to make EVERY PLAY!! YOU cant win them all JAY! Has this guy ever heard of throwing the ball away? Hes nothing ,but Jake Plummer all over again! They both came from IMO terrible programs where they had to CARRY the team. Well guess what this is the NFL you dont have to carry the team and do unrealistic things. Jay just dosent understand that.

I guess its a lot less funny that i want Norv Turner as our O-Cordinator now isnt it? Have you guys not observed Phillip play? How many times have we played SD and just begged and prayed hed make that DUMB mistake.. I dont think he really ever has.. EVER!! Even when he came in after John Lynch Screwed the Bronco orginization and injured Drew Brees. I rember thinking that guy was gonna be special.

In the NFL it's not about how strong your arm is.

Its not about being a HERO.

Its about consitent play...

Its about the throws ya dont make more than throws ya make..

In reality Jay Cutler is not playing up to his potential because hes making terrible decesions. In essence WE wasted a 2nd race at the 2006 playoffs and a chance at another SB run. Just to get Jay Cutler in.

Good job jay..

Also its not like i hate the Guy. He may be a arrogant prick, but i love that about him i really do. He is clutch unlike Jake as well. but hes just a TERRIBLE DECESION MAKER..
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

You wonder why we brought in mcdaniels? This is the reason. Why are your panties in a twist? Mcdaniels is 10x the qb coach that turner is. Just watch next year and you will see he will improve in the only area he needs to, not throwing ints.

Stop whining about how he sucks, because even as it stands now with all the ints he throws, he does better than 25 other starting qbs in the league.

Comment

What exactly is the point of this thread? Do you like trolling in GD? We have a smack forum for it.

IMO, Brady and Manning are better than Cutler. Is there a point to starting a thread about every player that I think is better than a player on this team though? Does that not sound dumb to you even if Rivers really was better than Cutler?

I am starting to love reading the crying of all the 5 year olds on this board. It keeps me entertained during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
        You wonder why we brought in mcdaniels? This is the reason. Why are your panties in a twist? Mcdaniels is 10x the qb coach that turner is. Just watch next year and you will see he will improve in the only area he needs to, not throwing ints.

Stop whining about how he sucks, because even as it stands now with all the ints he throws, he does better than 25 other starting qbs in the league.
        How Can you say McDaniels is 10x the QB coach Norv is? Mcdaniels was put in the best possible situatation. He was protected by Belliceck as well as Randy Moss and Tom Brady hes gotta show me something first bro. Im not with this whole "young coach fad". I feel we would have been better off even with Schotty the Chargers Ex-Coach. He also needs to improve on his Accuracy hes not the most accurate thrower sometimes. He sure does SUCK at throwing the fade route.

He might have better REGULAR SEASON stats than 25 other qbs but he sure dosent have the playoff wins...

Like i said I LOVE THE GUY! His arrogance IS HIS GREATEST WEAPON, but ALSO HIS GREATEST WEAKNESS.
        -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by jhns View Post
          What exactly is the point of this thread? Do you like trolling in GD? We have a smack forum for it.

IMO, Brady and Manning are better than Cutler. Is there a point to starting a thread about every player that I think is better than a player on this team though? Does that not sound dumb to you even if Rivers really was better than Cutler?

I am starting to love reading the crying of all the 5 year olds on this board. It keeps me entertained during the day.
          who are u? Obviously not a reg..
          -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
            You are right. I just joined. As it says in the upper right hand corner.

Good call...

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
              lol? Your one to call posters out, your 600 posts since 05 show you are pretty actively regular... jhns has been here for some time, and is highly respected.

I would paste one of those fancy new "fail" posters in this thread, after all, it is very deserving.... however, I don't feel like wasting the time to do so.

Also if we can has stop posting in dis thread itd be coo, k? thx!
              sigpic

Comment

Dude, lol. :cutler:

sigpic

Comment

hey if you dont want to post in this thread dont... but dont be a hater please...
                  -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Unbelievable. You sir possess one short memory.

Jay Cutler was trying to win games apparently by himself? Well, perhaps that was because he was asked to. Jay Cutler and his wide receivers were the stock holders of the only threat we had as a team this season.

Our ground game was not a threat. Our defense was not a threat. Our special teams was not a threat.

We had a pass attack. Cutler doesn't call the plays, and he was asked to throw more than anybody in the league other than Drew Brees. He is asked to make more decisions than anybody else, and nearly all the time they were correct. Perhaps your limited football mind doesn't comprehend what kind of pressure opposing teams put on Cutler. It was obvious and inevitable how a Denver Broncos team would win a game this season, the pass. Defenses keyed in on this every single game, yet our boy on numerous occasions was triumphant in spite of a having a weak team to defend his points scored.

I won't argue the Phillip Rivers vs Cutler case, but your points of attack are atrocious. Jay Cutler was the only consistent play that we had all season (other than oline and royal).

Comment

Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
                      Dude, lol. :cutler:
                      Do you know who that Asian lady is on the top page of the forum banner? Shes hot..

Way to contribute......
                      -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Jay Cutler was the only consistent play that we had all season
                        He was even consistent in his inconsistency. Lol.

Aaaaanyway im never one to say that ONE player makes up the WHOLE team. As many of you may know (or may not know) I always argue against the whole "if we win, its all Cutler and if we lose its all everyone else" deal that comes up.

BUT that doesnt take away from the fact that there are aspects that come into play. How would Rivers fair in our offense without a solid run game. The dude got drafted into LT and Michael Turner (same draft). And when Turner left, Sproles came up to be a second good back. So hes never had to worry about the backfield sucking. And hes always had a safety valve in the 400,000 screens they always seem to run to LT.

But I wonder how good he'd be able to do if he felt he had to do it all on his own. Im not saying Jay feels that but it sure does look like it some times.
                        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Use the coffee smiley in your posts more.

People don't take you seriously if you don't.
                          sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

ban?

**** Philip Rivers
                            sigpic

Comment

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. However, I think if we had a decent running game things would change. Hopefully McDaniels can get in Jay's head and turn him into a better manager...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X