Peyton Hillis for Starting RB Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sec..sec

Peyton is my favorite player his utube vid is something else ithink its called the beast from the east something like that . Me being from the south with moreno and hillis one played at Ga. one played at Ark. couldn't ask for two better. :go:

Comment

Hell yeah! Hillis all the way ....To bad it will not happen.

Comment

Peyton is the man!!

I hope Coach McD will pick wisely in choosing him to be our # 1 starting running back! The Bulldozer will plow through anything and anyone as he showed us last year! Peyton was the spark and had it not been an off target throw that he went up and got ( an incredible catch by the way ) well we would of been in the playoffs! As you know you earn these jobs in Pre Season and from what I have been hearing he is a Monster out there just killin it! So Kno Sho is not in training camp you just can't give him the position with out preparing for it! Peyton all the Way!! For Starting RB So ya I am on this Bandwagon!!

Comment

Lulz

Comment

I have been on Peyton's band wagon since i first saw him run (against the Jets). The kid is a bruiser and would punish defenses so bad. He appears to be an all around player, either running or catching out of the backfield. he also doesn't seem to tire out in the 4th quarter. We haven't seen that in a RB since TD.
            People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

I love Peyton as much as anyone but we didn't draft (and are about to pay big bucks) to Knowshon Moreno so he could be depth.

Hillis will be our starting FB and a change of pace back unless Knowshon gets injured in which I could possibly see him getting a large amount of RB carries.

Comment

Imho

Peyton's not a starter. He's a finisher.

:salute!:
                "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

Single back sets... if moreno signs sometime soon, should be a rotation of Hillis and Moreno.. when we use a FB, Hillis should then be that FB.
                  Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

Hillis was the key to our only TD so far, he needs to be the starting RB.
                    Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFan1088 View Post
                      Hillis was the key to our only TD so far, he needs to be the starting RB.
                      Moreno needs to start but I don't mind Hillis getting at least 10 touches a game

Comment

• Originally posted by lolad View Post
                        Moreno needs to start but I don't mind Hillis getting at least 10 touches a game
                        Hillis needs to start, hes proved it all camp by showing up and working hard and hes proved it tonight by beasting it up with his carriers.

Hillis > Moreno .. its the nfl, we arnt in georgia.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFan1088 View Post
                          Hillis needs to start, hes proved it all camp by showing up and working hard and hes proved it tonight by beasting it up with his carriers.

Hillis > Moreno .. its the nfl, we arnt in georgia.
                          The carries Moreno got he showed huge explosiveness + power. I love Hillis but what I've seen of Moreno makes me want him starting

Comment

• Originally posted by lolad View Post
                            The carries Moreno got he showed huge explosiveness + power. I love Hillis but what I've seen of Moreno makes me want him starting
                            I saw one good run from Moreno with the first team blockers. Hillis is tearing it up with the second / third string blockers... enough said. 5 YPC

Comment

• Trust me as someone who has watched every college snap Moreno has taken. Once fans here get a taste of him, more than 3 carries, there will be no more calls for anyone else to start. Hillis is a beast, but proved last year he can't carry the load over the whole season. He will be great in small doses.

Comment

• I really liked what Moreno showed on his 3 runs. But there is no reason why he and Hillis shouldn't be splitting carries.

Comment

Working...
                                X