Peyton Hillis for Starting RB Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChampWJ View Post
    Trust me as someone who has watched every college snap Moreno has taken. Once fans here get a taste of him, more than 3 carries, there will be no more calls for anyone else to start. Hillis is a beast, but proved last year he can't carry the load over the whole season. He will be great in small doses.
    If you watched the broncos last year you would know Hillis never proved he couldnt carry the load at all, he just simply was not given the chance until late in the season and the games he started we won all of them but one...
    Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

Trust me as someone who has watched every college snap Moreno has taken. Once fans here get a taste of him, more than 3 carries, there will be no more calls for anyone else to start. Hillis is a beast, but proved last year he can't carry the load over the whole season. He will be great in small doses.
      I don't think this is accurate. Hillis proved he could carry the load, I just think we would get more explosive plays with Moreno in the game, with Hillis spelling him

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFan1088 View Post
        If you watched the broncos last year you would know Hillis never proved he couldnt carry the load at all, he just simply was not given the chance until late in the season and the games he started we won all of them but one...
        He got hurt. He has never been used that much, and his body is not conditioned to the workload. I'm really not knocking Hillis here. I love the guy. If we didn't have Moreno I would be all for it, but Moreno is a multiple pro-bowler waiting to happen. Hillis will be excellent to bring in to spell Moreno.

If Moreno's knee injury is not serious, he is THE guy.

Comment

He got hurt. He has never been used that much, and his body is not conditioned to the workload. I'm really not knocking Hillis here. I love the guy. If we didn't have Moreno I would be all for it, but Moreno is a multiple pro-bowler waiting to happen. Hillis will be excellent to bring in to spell Moreno.

If Moreno's knee injury is not serious, he is THE guy.
          I disagree, if you wathced hillis he proved he was just fine with carrying the workload at RB and his injury came from a poorly thrown pass / amazing catch, not from rushing the ball. He continues to prove during TC and this game he should be our starter. 5 YPC avg.
          Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

• Should be Moreno and Hillis as the 1-2 punch. Cut Jordon....Larsen as FB.

Comment

I disagree, if you wathced hillis he proved he was just fine with carrying the workload at RB and his injury came from a poorly thrown pass / amazing catch, not from rushing the ball. He continues to prove during TC and this game he should be our starter. 5 YPC avg.
              I admire your support for Hillis and again, I love the guy. But face the facts, the Broncos didn't use a first rounder on Moreno for him to be a backup. The guy is amazing, and it will not take long for him to be considered one of the best backs in the league.

Comment

I admire your support for Hillis and again, I love the guy. But face the facts, the Broncos didn't use a first rounder on Moreno for him to be a backup. The guy is amazing, and it will not take long for him to be considered one of the best backs in the league.
                The broncos could have made a mistake by using that first rounder on Moreno when Orakpo was available. Just like Mcdaniels clearly made a mistake trading cutler for crapton.

Comment

• Hillis Baby!!

Comment

• TD baby!!!
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Hillis Baby!!

Hillis is a LOAD
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• He's not a starting running back, but he's a very useful player. The combo of him, Moreno, and Buckhalter could be very good.

Comment

• He should start. Buck gets hurt walking the sidelines & Jordan still thinks he's a star in his own mind...

Comment

• Hillis :salute!:

Comment

• Bucky needs to ride the Bench....

I had no idea his injury history was that bad when we signed him
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• hillis for captain:salute!:

Comment

Working...
                                X