Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoFan1088
    replied
    Screw Moreno.. Time to bring someone in who holds onto the ball when hes at RB.

Leave a comment:

• Ferren
    replied
    Originally posted by ScrubNation View Post
    He's not a starting running back, but he's a very useful player. The combo of him, Moreno, and Buckhalter could be very good.
    Yeah I agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• #1atwaterfan
    replied
    hillis for captain:salute!:

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Bucky needs to ride the Bench....

I had no idea his injury history was that bad when we signed him

Leave a comment:

• King Lycan
    replied
    Hillis :salute!:

Leave a comment:

• stargazer
    replied
    He should start. Buck gets hurt walking the sidelines & Jordan still thinks he's a star in his own mind...

Leave a comment:

• ScrubNation
    replied
    He's not a starting running back, but he's a very useful player. The combo of him, Moreno, and Buckhalter could be very good.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFan1088 View Post
    Hillis Baby!!

Hillis is a LOAD

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    TD baby!!!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFan1088
    replied
    Hillis Baby!!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFan1088
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampWJ View Post
    I admire your support for Hillis and again, I love the guy. But face the facts, the Broncos didn't use a first rounder on Moreno for him to be a backup. The guy is amazing, and it will not take long for him to be considered one of the best backs in the league.
    The broncos could have made a mistake by using that first rounder on Moreno when Orakpo was available. Just like Mcdaniels clearly made a mistake trading cutler for crapton.

Leave a comment:

• ChampWJ
    replied
    I disagree, if you wathced hillis he proved he was just fine with carrying the workload at RB and his injury came from a poorly thrown pass / amazing catch, not from rushing the ball. He continues to prove during TC and this game he should be our starter. 5 YPC avg.
    I admire your support for Hillis and again, I love the guy. But face the facts, the Broncos didn't use a first rounder on Moreno for him to be a backup. The guy is amazing, and it will not take long for him to be considered one of the best backs in the league.

Leave a comment:

• AdamantiumBronco
    replied
    Should be Moreno and Hillis as the 1-2 punch. Cut Jordon....Larsen as FB.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFan1088
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampWJ View Post
    He got hurt. He has never been used that much, and his body is not conditioned to the workload. I'm really not knocking Hillis here. I love the guy. If we didn't have Moreno I would be all for it, but Moreno is a multiple pro-bowler waiting to happen. Hillis will be excellent to bring in to spell Moreno.

If Moreno's knee injury is not serious, he is THE guy.
    I disagree, if you wathced hillis he proved he was just fine with carrying the workload at RB and his injury came from a poorly thrown pass / amazing catch, not from rushing the ball. He continues to prove during TC and this game he should be our starter. 5 YPC avg.

Leave a comment:

• ChampWJ
    replied
    If you watched the broncos last year you would know Hillis never proved he couldnt carry the load at all, he just simply was not given the chance until late in the season and the games he started we won all of them but one...
    He got hurt. He has never been used that much, and his body is not conditioned to the workload. I'm really not knocking Hillis here. I love the guy. If we didn't have Moreno I would be all for it, but Moreno is a multiple pro-bowler waiting to happen. Hillis will be excellent to bring in to spell Moreno.

If Moreno's knee injury is not serious, he is THE guy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X