Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any excuse for this throw??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any excuse for this throw??

    http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80cf313d

    Yeah our running game was lackluster ...yes our defense sucked and cutler had to take alot more risks than most qbs would want to keep up with the opposition but is any reason at all to make this throw????

    Take a look at the score ..its the play around 2:10

    I actually got responses on another thread from the cutler defenders that this throw is legit because of how bad our defense is
    Last edited by Justblaze2729; 02-13-2009, 01:38 PM.

  • #2
    We get it blaze. Cutler is the worst in the league and doesn't deserve to be here. He should have been fired a long time ago. BUT, since our staff and QB can't figure out fundamental football maybe it would be best for you to not watch the next 12-15 years. Cutler will be the starting QB for about that long.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jhns View Post
      We get it blaze. Cutler is the worst in the league and doesn't deserve to be here. He should have been fired a long time ago. BUT, since our staff and QB can't figure out fundamental football maybe it would be best for you to not watch the next 12-15 years. Cutler will be the starting QB for about that long.
      damn you are actually serious you actually believe that was legit throw to make lol wow

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
        damn you are actually serious you actually believe that was legit throw to make lol wow
        That is exactly what I just said.

        Comment


        • #5
          He made a stupid mistake, in the heat of the moment he thought he could thread it in. It happens, every QB has made a throw like that. Remember John Elway in the Green Bay Super Bowl right after they got the ball back from an interception and he threw a laser straight to the defender in the red zone? Guess that makes Elway the worst QB of all time who makes horrible decisions.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Uglybass View Post
            He made a stupid mistake, in the heat of the moment he thought he could thread it in. It happens, every QB has made a throw like that. Remember John Elway in the Green Bay Super Bowl right after they got the ball back from an interception and he threw a laser straight to the defender in the red zone? Guess that makes Elway the worst QB of all time who makes horrible decisions.
            I don't think this guy has watched much Elway. He would absolutely hate Elway.

            Comment


            • #7
              was elway up by 17 in that game at that moment ??

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                was elway up by 17 in that game at that moment ??
                Yes, Elway has made dumb throws when up by 17. So has EVERY QB that is currently in the HOF.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jhns View Post
                  Yes, Elway has made dumb throws when up by 17. So has EVERY QB that is currently in the HOF.
                  your friend there mentioned the green bay superbowl ....was he up by 17 in that game ?? ok then

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Philip Rivers would have just thrown it away.

                    Peyton Manning would have just thrown it away.

                    Matt Ryan would have just thrown it away.

                    Drew Brees would have just thrown it away.

                    Jay Cutler is superman he can make any throw! Oh wait, he can't...because he's an idiot.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Honestly on that one Jay shouldve thrown it away. That throw was trying to do too much. He either shouldve just thrown it away or take off running. If he couldve got by number 50 there he had some wiiiiiide open field to run.

                      It was a bad read.
                      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                        your friend there mentioned the green bay superbowl ....was he up by 17 in that game ?? ok then
                        Do you need a shoulder to cry on?

                        How are the 5 other threads about this exact same subject not enough for you? You have to start a few more crying about the same thing?



                        Cutler is our starter for the next 10+ years. You know why? It definatly isn't because he makes a ton of horrible decisions.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          He also had 357 yards, a pair of TDs, and a 94.8 rating. Bad throw, but, he also apparently made some good ones. On a rain soaked day as well.
                          sigpic

                          I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                          SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by down_fall View Post
                            Philip Rivers would have just thrown it away.

                            Peyton Manning would have just thrown it away.

                            Matt Ryan would have just thrown it away.

                            Drew Brees would have just thrown it away.

                            Jay Cutler is superman he can make any throw! Oh wait, he can't...because he's an idiot.
                            exactly thats all im saying ...some people here are really brain dead..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                              http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80cf313d

                              Yeah our running game was lackluster ...yes our defense sucked and cutler had to take alot more risks than most qbs would want to keep up with the opposition but is any reason at all to make this throw????

                              Take a look at the score ..its the play around 2:10

                              I actually got responses on another thread from the cutler defenders that this throw is legit because of how bad our defense is
                              There is no excuse. It was a bone head play. You learn in high school to take the sack OR get as many yards back with your feet as you can to get your field goal kicker on the field to try and put some points up. ESPECIALLY ON THE ROAD!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X