Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Clady already the best LT in the league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Clady already the best LT in the league?

Seriously,

Is Ryan Clady already the BEST left tackle in the league? There is no way he is not a pro-bowler, as evident in the poor play in the pro bowl by the other lineman. I'm not trying to be bias because I'm a Bronco man, but seriously, the dude should have been the number one pick last year, and he would easily be the number one pick this year. I honestly think he is the best LT in the league already. We got a MAJOR steal with that pick....
    sigpic

Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
    Seriously,

Is Ryan Clady already the BEST left tackle in the league? There is no way he is not a pro-bowler, as evident in the poor play in the pro bowl by the other lineman. I'm not trying to be bias because I'm a Bronco man, but seriously, the dude should have been the number one pick last year, and he would easily be the number one pick this year. I honestly think he is the best LT in the league already. We got a MAJOR steal with that pick....
    Clady could be the best LT in the league. Whether he is or not is up to pure opinion. But based upon watching football this year, I think Clady is!
    Let's fix this defense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Woah. Lets not jump the gun now. Yes Clady performed very well and yes he got snubbed out of the pro bowl.

But its only his first year. We have to see if he can do this on a consistent basis. He is very good. But lets not call him the best in the league just yet.

Im sure Clady himself would probably say hes still got alot to learn and there are better guys than him out there.

Heres to Clady becoming the best LT in the league.
      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Originally posted by Dovsinlondon2012 View Post
        Woah. Lets not jump the gun now. Yes Clady performed very well and yes he got snubbed out of the pro bowl.

But its only his first year. We have to see if he can do this on a consistent basis. He is very good. But lets not call him the best in the league just yet.

Im sure Clady himself would probably say hes still got alot to learn and there are better guys than him out there.

Heres to Clady becoming the best LT in the league.

While I respect your opinion I would love to hear who you believe is better than Clady at the moment...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
          While I respect your opinion I would love to hear who you believe is better than Clady at the moment...
          Nobody end of story. If he was in his fifth year or even second he would be in the pro bowl and on All-pro team one not two.

Comment

If you are talking about right now then yes i would agree that Clady is the best because he performed the best this year. So he is the best in the league right now.

But usually i dont call someone "the best in the league" until ive seen em for a few years. Players can have a very good year and then be mediocre for the rest of their careers (and vice verse). Thats why I said lets see if he can do it on a consistent basis. If he can only give up a half a sack a year then put that boy in the HOF.

But yes since we are talking about at this moment, I would agree with you and call Clady the best LT in the league. :salute!:
            LET 'ER BUCK!!!
            Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Whether he is or isn't, all I know is I'm glad we got him! :salute!:

I can see what Dov means, as he will have to do what he did on a year by year basis... but yeah, he was certainly one of the best this season by far. Heck, I believe he even got a couple of votes for rookie of the year! I'd like to know what other O lineman have ever been considered for ROY (if ever?).
              Last edited by CB123; 02-13-2009, 11:54 PM.
              "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

many ppl can make an argument for clady as the best LT he for sure as heck is a top 3 LT no questions asked and the great thing about him is he can only get better i love this guy =]
                Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

Ryan Harris is just as good! Clady is not the only good Tackle on this team!

Comment

Not a chance, there is about 3-4 better LT's at least but he is a great great young player and soon could be at the top of the list.
                    Humm....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
                      Ryan Harris is just as good! Clady is not the only good Tackle on this team!
                      both our tackles are def. good but harris is not quite as good as clady
                      Darcel McBath 2009 Adopt-a-Bronco

McDaniel's Assistant Assylum: Defensive Line Coach

Jay Cutler 336-555 3666 yards 27 TD 26 INT 7W 9L
                      vs.
                      Kyle Orton 336-541 3802 yards 21 TD 12 INT 8W 8L
                      Robert Ayers 18 Tackles 1 TD
                      First Round Pick TBA

Comment

I think Clady is one of the best young tackles in the league. I'd like to see more seasons of Clady to be considered the best.

Comment

Some broncos fans think jay cutler is an elite qb so if thats the case clady better be seen as the best tackle in the league around here ...

he made the top flight DE's look like nobodys and made the nobodys look like collegiate players

Comment

Not the best, but top 3 for sure.

Comment

Maybe he isn't the best, I don't have enough Ron Jaworski-style "coach's tape" to examine if he is the best.

BUT, lets say he is Top 5, and the youngest of anyone else on the top 5 list....

I'd take Clady.

Comment

Working...
                              X