Who will retire a Bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will retire a Bronco?

Who do you think will retire a bronco that's in the roster right now? This may be dumb but I wanna know who you guys/girls think. :salute!:
    "Dude, I know what you mean, and I feel your frustration. Everybody only reads what they want to read. If you sound a bit negative about the team or a player, you will immediatley be flamed. They tend to get caught up on the most trivial bs ever
    It's a huge part of the culture of this board you just have to learn how to deal with. You can go 5-6 pages explaining to these people"
    -Dragster69
    I salute you :salute!:

champ, if he stays around and we win the sb...

cutler, if he keeps improving and thus stays here...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton... View Post
      champ, if he stays around and we win the sb...

cutler, if he keeps improving and thus stays here...
      Those are the two names that I immediately thought of. Champ will whether we win the SB or not. And he better stick around.

Jay should be a gimme. :cutler:

The rest of our young team? It's too early in a lot of careers to say.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Weigman, Mustard, Hamilton, Mike Shana.....
        sigpic

Comment

Daniel Graham.

I somehow doubt Champ will, he likely wants at least one ring before he retires and he's approaching the back 9 of his career on a defense that is going through yet another rebuilding on a team that hasnt seen playoffs 3 seasons running.

I'm honestly wondering why he hasnt asked for a trade already.

Comment

I don't think Champ retires a Bronco. he's going to be a player that moves on. After all... Champ was one of Shanahan's trades. New coaches come in, they want THEIR players on the team.

Tom Nalen retires a bronco

Other than that... the only one I HOPE for... is Clady and Cutler. The rest are positions that come and go.

Comment

a better question is who will spend the most significant part of their career on the broncos. many players play an extra year or two after leaving the team that made them famous/they did the most time with, like jerry rice. number of reasons, salary, the team knows they are on the downslope so they get a replacement, etc, players that dont move their whole career often spend a year or two on another team before retiring. ala brett favre.
              sig pic removed by mod staff.
              we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

I :cutler: retires as a Bronco. Damn, I couldn't imagine seeing him in another jersey.

Comment

I think most of the curent defence will retire a Bronco.................. No one else will take them.............

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Dog View Post
                    I think most of the curent defence will retire a Bronco.................. No one else will take them.............
                    We have a defense?
                    Originally posted by darth-hideous
                    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Ryan Clady!!!

14 seasons, 12 pro-bowls, and 10 time all-pro!!

Hello Hall of Fame! :salute!:

Comment

Beast Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          I don't think Champ retires a Bronco. he's going to be a player that moves on. After all... Champ was one of Shanahan's trades. New coaches come in, they want THEIR players on the team.

Tom Nalen retires a bronco

Other than that... the only one I HOPE for... is Clady and Cutler. The rest are positions that come and go.

You really think we will get rid of Champ?

WOW... that thought never crossed my mind but your point is valid.

Nalen is a gimme.

Clady and Cutler...fingers are crossed on Clady and Cutler better.

Orange Dog and Bronco-24 --> LMAO!!!
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
                            We have a defense?
                            XBL GT - Ray DizzIe
                            PS3 ID - xUDxBlue

Comment

I think Jay will mostly cause it seems QBs generally tend to stay with the team that drafts them, unless the QB starts to suck. Then theyre gone.

If Clady continues to be as good as we saw this year then there is no way he goes to another team. I think alot of the well known of the broncs olinemen have been with denver their whole careers. We treat our big boys well.

I cant say Marshall or any wideouts really. WRs are the most unpredictable i think. Theyre usually always in trade talks or FA talks of some sort and not too often do we see wideout stay with the same team they were drafted anymore (no more Rod Smiths. dang.)
                              LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                              Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Working...
                              X