No announcement yet.

Who will retire a Bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bailey, Cutler, can't see Marshall leaving anytime soon. and HILLIS!

Comment

Champ most likely will end up leaving for another team in next few years, if not this year. The question is when he makes the HoF, or if I guess, does he sport the broncos or redskins or neither as his "team"? Every HoF player sports one major team when getting inducted. He's spent more time in denver right? Statistically had his best season here too I think?

As for everyone else. Clady / Cutler / Royal. I think those 3 retire a bronco. Marshall will no doubt leave if we do not win a SB in the next 5 years. He just seems like the type. I did not include graham because even when he retired, the broncos are his 2nd team. He will always be known as a patriot since he won what 3 sbs with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Dovsinlondon2012 View Post
        I think Jay will mostly cause it seems QBs generally tend to stay with the team that drafts them, unless the QB starts to suck. Then theyre gone.

If Clady continues to be as good as we saw this year then there is no way he goes to another team. I think alot of the well known of the broncs olinemen have been with denver their whole careers. We treat our big boys well.

I cant say Marshall or any wideouts really. WRs are the most unpredictable i think. Theyre usually always in trade talks or FA talks of some sort and not too often do we see wideout stay with the same team they were drafted anymore (no more Rod Smiths. dang.)
        We have a Rod Smith'esq person in Eddie Royal.

I could see him staying with us until retirement based on his work ethic and mature attitude alone.

Comment

I would love to see Clady, Cluter and DJ Stay broncos for life.

Marshall, royal, scheff would also be nice too.
          Humm....

Comment

I have NO idea who on our roster might retire a Bronco. I know there are several I'd love to see run thier whole careers here, but its romantic optimism more than honest belief.

This day & age, theres no way whatsoever (once you take your rose colored glasses off) of making such a prediction. If I were standing in front of a bookmaker & had "none" as a good odds bet, I'd take that long before any single player on the roster. Theres a decent possibility (if not probability) that not a single player on the roster today will retire a Bronco.

Just as case in point, I offer this: If you asked this question in Green Bay 2 years ago, what do you think the OVERWHELMING percentage of fans would have answered?

Just my 2 pesos worth.

T777
            "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
              I have NO idea who on our roster might retire a Bronco. I know there are several I'd love to see run thier whole careers here, but its romantic optimism more than honest belief.

This day & age, theres no way whatsoever (once you take your rose colored glasses off) of making such a prediction. If I were standing in front of a bookmaker & had "none" as a good odds bet, I'd take that long before any single player on the roster. Theres a decent possibility (if not probability) that not a single player on the roster today will retire a Bronco.

Just as case in point, I offer this: If you asked this question in Green Bay 2 years ago, what do you think the OVERWHELMING percentage of fans would have answered?

Just my 2 pesos worth.

T777
              Good one man I never thought of it like that:salute!:
              "Dude, I know what you mean, and I feel your frustration. Everybody only reads what they want to read. If you sound a bit negative about the team or a player, you will immediatley be flamed. They tend to get caught up on the most trivial bs ever
              It's a huge part of the culture of this board you just have to learn how to deal with. You can go 5-6 pages explaining to these people"
              -Dragster69
              I salute you :salute!:

Comment

Hopefully champ doesn't

Hope we trade him for a 1st and a 2nd/3rd rounder.

I would crap my pants

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  Hopefully champ doesn't

Hope we trade him for a 1st and a 2nd/3rd rounder.

I would crap my pants
                  No offense, but this is coming from a guy who wants to draft a HB 1st round after seeing how atrocious our defense is.
                  Originally posted by darth-hideous
                  Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                  Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Nate Jackson

Book it

Comment

without a doubt, the heart and soul of the defense, engelberger....

Comment

Working...
                      X