• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not guilty plea entered in Darrent Williams' death

Didn't see this posted anywhere.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...40813162&ATT=5

RIP D-Will
    2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

That guy can go to hell for all I care.

Comment

I think a suitable punishment would just be to let the Bronco fans at him.
      Draft Clay Matthews Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by blackclouds View Post
        I think a suitable punishment would just be to let the Bronco fans at him.
        haha that's a fantastic idea.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
          That guy can go to hell for all I care.
          If he's tried and found guilty in the court of law of course, right?

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
            the jury of his peers will be 12 bronco fans....

Comment

I don't think that guy will ever see the sunlight outside prison.
              He's a scumbag!
              sigpic
              I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

With today's court system, he will get a plea bargain that will probably be 5 yrs probation, 300 hrs community service.

The guy can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Obama View Post
                  You guys must know something I don't, I have seen no evidence to convict some guy I know nothing about. So I guess I cannot hope he burns in hell.

But I do hope the catch the guy that did it and bring him to justice.

Comment

I'm shocked by all of the people who have already deemed this guy guilty. If he's guilty, I hope he rots, but it's amazing nowadays how the court of public opinion will decide if you are guilty long before you get your day in court. Most people wouldn't know what it's like until they were in the position though.
                    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Obama View Post
                      I wonder if they actually took that into consideration when selecting a jury? hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                        I'm shocked by all of the people who have already deemed this guy guilty. If he's guilty, I hope he rots, but it's amazing nowadays how the court of public opinion will decide if you are guilty long before you get your day in court. Most people wouldn't know what it's like until they were in the position though.
                        God forbid you're wrongly accused. Guilty until proven innocent. I honestly hope NO ONE here has to go threw that, in the eye's of you're friends family and neighbors you might be guilty even if found innocent.

Cases like this make me question how subjective people are. http://www.dailytech.com/Texas+Judge...ticle14242.htm

Comment

like OJ was? f the court system and anyone who believes it is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by tdnmecudawon3 View Post
                            like OJ was? f the court system and anyone who believes it is fair.
                            This isn't the OJ case, life isn't fair. But that don't mean I want to pull the trigger on someone I don't know anything about, like some here seem to want to do. I'm willing to bet the court system is 100x more fair then the people here. If you think ours is so bad you need to take a look at some of the others around the world.

Comment

This isn't the OJ case, life isn't fair. But that don't mean I want to pull the trigger on someone I don't know anything about, like some here seem to want to do. I'm willing to bet the court system is 100x more fair then the people here. If you think ours is so bad you need to take a look at some of the others around the world.
                              Every system of justice makes mistakes. Many other countries just bury their mistakes instead of tying up millions of tax payer dollars in court fees. There was really no quick rush to justice on this case. It looks like the investigators were really making sure they had the right guy. From the articles I have read this morning, they have several eyewitnesses that place that POS as the shooter. Now here's the good thing about "thugs." Many are cowards when facing serious time in jail. This guy is also facing a life sentence for a prior murder case that happened just a few weeks b4 D-Will(RIP:salute! was killed. Now If he is not the shooter, I bet the prosecution has a plan B that end in a plea deal on the prior murder for Scumbag A and some type of murder charge for Scumbag B. So everyone who wants this guys head is justified in some way.
                              #swapping

Comment

Working...
                              X