Broncos win division??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos win division??

Dr. Z of SI predicts that Denver wins its remaining games and KC loses their rest.

This should piss off the squaw fans.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

I iike Dr. Z...he always picks the Broncos...but maybe the Chiefs can make a nosedive =)

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Broncos win division??

Originally posted by rascal
      Dr. Z of SI predicts that Denver wins its remaining games and KC loses their rest.

That would, indeed, be a bitter pill to swallow. I'll have to run home this afternoon & check my SI to make sure it is as you say. All I could find was he said the Broncos would win this weekend.
      Last edited by ReasonableChief; 12-03-2003, 10:48 AM.
      Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

hey RC:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ngs/index.html

That's what we're reading.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
          hey RC:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ngs/index.html

That's what we're reading.
          Thanks for the link. I was on his predictions page. Still, I think he's saying it's possible for the Chiefs to not win the division to refute those who say they clinched the division last weekend.

But I wouldn't call it a prediction.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

You know....since you got that Norm avatar....

Who was better? diane or rebecca?

Comment

What it says is:

"Another team with the same record might not even make the playoffs. Such could be the Chiefs' fate if they lose their remaining four and everybody else wins. Denver's possible road to glory will be described lower down, when I get to the Broncos section." That is COULD BE and IF

"It works this way: If K.C. loses all its remaining games and the Broncos win all of theirs, they'll have the same 11-5 record, and the Broncs get the division title based on best record against common opponents."
              Again that is IF.

KC plays @Den, Det, @Min, Chi (2 Home and 2 Away)
              Den plays KC, Clev, @Indy, @GB (2 Home and 2 Away)
              Lets say Denver does win out, there is no way that KC will lose all 4. Mark my words. In fact if they do I will come on this board and renounce my team and burn all Chiefs items I own. Do any Bronco fans have that much faith in their team or that Quack Dr. Z?
              Never take life seriously.
              Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LLChiefsFan
                What it says is:

"Another team with the same record might not even make the playoffs. Such could be the Chiefs' fate if they lose their remaining four and everybody else wins. Denver's possible road to glory will be described lower down, when I get to the Broncos section." That is COULD BE and IF

"It works this way: If K.C. loses all its remaining games and the Broncos win all of theirs, they'll have the same 11-5 record, and the Broncs get the division title based on best record against common opponents."
                Again that is IF.

KC plays @Den, Det, @Min, Chi (2 Home and 2 Away)
                Den plays KC, Clev, @Indy, @GB (2 Home and 2 Away)
                Lets say Denver does win out, there is no way that KC will lose all 4. Mark my words. In fact if they do I will come on this board and renounce my team and burn all Chiefs items I own. Do any Bronco fans have that much faith in their team or that Quack Dr. Z?

I'm sorry to say this but I agree with you. He is jsut mentioning the IF's. I personally don't think Bronc's get the division. I do think we will see the Playoffs thoug.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazie
                  I'm sorry to say this but I agree with you. He is jsut mentioning the IF's. I personally don't think Bronc's get the division. I do think we will see the Playoffs thoug.
                  Of course you will see the playoffs. TVs are everywhere.

Comment

I'm sure all the Chiefs players will be watching the playoffs?

You see...that's how sick this all is. The Broncos are no where near a lock but the chiefs are...so you really can't say "Chiefs will be watching the games at home"....

I can always hope....

hehee

Comment

Dr. Z needs to focus on the "what if" scenarios that are realistic.

Have you seen the Chiefs final 3 opponents on their schedule?

Lions in Arrowhead
                      at Minnesota
                      Bears in Arrowhead

Dr. Z has now proven he has alzheimers.

Comment

Originally posted by GDSHFAGYRGCVYGU
                        One word: CHICAGO
                        yes, chicago is actually in division contention if they beat the packers and seattle beat the vikings....should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                          Of course you will see the playoffs. TVs are everywhere.
                          Not funny

Comment

actually, it doesn't piss us off, cause it is sooo unrealistic. Want the real scenario? Chiefs win three of the last four (lose to denver). Broncos lose two of the last four (Indy and GB) and the chiefs get a by and two hme games and the broncos get to watch from home, or go skiing or whatever. Sorry, just the facts. You are dillusional if you think the chiefs dont win the AFC west.

Comment

Re: Broncos win division??

Originally posted by rascal

Nah - some things you see in the press are so goofy they just make you laugh.

As for squaw, the scenario goes like this: Big Chief fifth-string squaw catch funny-looking orange bronco by making noise like Chicago Bear and scaring bronco half to death. Squaw break bronco like buffalo break dry twig, sell to passing circus for one bottle cheap firewater - all bronco is worth. Orange bronco trip over feet, break leg. Midgets kill and eat bronco with KC barbecue sauce, while watching Big Chiefs on Magic Picture Box, winning Superbowl by roasting Rams. No broncos anywhere in sniffing distance of Superbowl.
                              Last edited by TomOHawk; 12-03-2003, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X