Broncos win division??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's absurd.

you really think the Chiefs are going to lose to Chicago and Detroit at home???

no.

With the win in SD, Chiefs clinched a TIE for West Division.

Comment

Originally posted by KC03
      that's absurd.

you really think the Chiefs are going to lose to Chicago and Detroit at home???

no.

With the win in SD, Chiefs clinched a TIE for West Division.
      Again, I think Dr. Z was talking possibilities, however unlikely. His point, if you read carefully, is that those who said the Chiefs clinched a tie last weekend were wrong, that there are no ties, and he laid out a scenario where KC and Denver could be tied and Denver win the tiebreaker.
      Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
        Again, I think Dr. Z was talking possibilities, however unlikely. His point, if you read carefully, is that those who said the Chiefs clinched a tie last weekend were wrong, that there are no ties, and he laid out a scenario where KC and Denver could be tied and Denver win the tiebreaker.
        Quite right. I guarantee that Z wasn't predicting KC would lose all four remaining games.

Denver will fight for the wildcard but the West is out of reach. Getting a win this weekend against the Chiefs will be a good start.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
          Quite right. I guarantee that Z wasn't predicting KC would lose all four remaining games.

Denver will fight for the wildcard but the West is out of reach. Getting a win this weekend against the Chiefs will be a good start.
          No, no. I don't think that's a good idea at all. I think you'd be much better off losing this weekend, then peaking the final three weeks of the season.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Im hoping the Broncos just get into the playoffs.
            My big wish is to get to play the Chiefs for a 3rd time in the AFC championship @ Arrowhead.

Hope the Chiefs can get past thier 1st playoff game.
            97-DenverBroncos-98

Comment

Originally posted by L.B-7
              Im hoping the Broncos just get into the playoffs.
              My big wish is to get to play the Chiefs for a 3rd time in the AFC championship @ Arrowhead.

Hope the Chiefs can get past thier 1st playoff game.
              Got any idea how pathetic your signature line is? You Donkeys are like a bunch of little old spinsters, talking about the last dance you had back in 1932 when the debate captain twirled you around the floor and felt you up behind a potted plant.

Comment

Maybe, but at least we got to dance. :p
                ...And [sic 'he'] is given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth....

Comment

You denver morons are absolutely unequivocally ridiculous if you think you will run the table and we will lose out....get it thru your thick skulls...THE AFC WEST IS OURS for years to come too.
                  out

Comment

Another dumb squaw fan trying to predict the future, even the next several years. They keep multiplying. This one happens to have a vocab unlike the others.
                    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Re: Broncos win division??

Originally posted by rascal
                      Dr. Z of SI predicts that Denver wins its remaining games and KC loses their rest.

This should piss off the squaw fans.
                      As many others have already mentioned, Dr. Z made NO such PREDICTION.

He wrote "Such could be the Chiefs' fate IF they lose their remaining four and everybody else wins." and "It works this way: IF K.C. loses all its remaining games and the Broncos win all of theirs, they'll have the same 11-5 record, and the Broncs get the division title based on best record against common opponents. And let me tell you, some of those opponents are shockingly common."

The key word seems to be IF.

NO PREDICTION at all there. All Dr. Z did was state the mathematical facts. Nothing more!
                      Last edited by Aardwolf; 12-04-2003, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefsWIN,12-7
                        You denver morons are absolutely unequivocally ridiculous if you think you will run the table and we will lose out....get it thru your thick skulls...THE AFC WEST IS OURS for years to come too.
                        out
                        In the era of free agency, purposely soft schedules for the "also-rans", and the dreaded injury bug, you can't say that the Chefs will dominate the AFC West for "years to come".

And I'm not taking into account that this might be Vermeil's last year. He's stated that he only wants 3 years in Kansas City.
                        Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                        X