No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if jay is the man i think he is he will come to terms with the REAL buisness of the deal and realize that it was just his new, agressive coach doing his best by trying to make his team better!!! This is a not just a sport but also a cutthroat business, until everyone realizes this, espesially everyone on this message board realizes this, the better!

Comment

• The fact that our offense was rated #2 is so overrated. I don't remember it ever translating to the score when it mattered most.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekandDestroy View Post
        OK jay cutler is NOT going to leave...mcdaniels made a good coaching move by seeing what he could get for his quarterback, so what?!? good buisness move, and hope he forgives you for trying to help your team and being a good coach! Today i read the message board and see the broncos signing all this talent and you all just *****ing about cutler...if u were a gm of a nfl team u would do the same thing!...grow up and if you really care about this team you will stick with them and stop worrying, Culter will be our quarterback, dfense will be much improved with Dawkins and all our other additions, we will be FINE!!!
        Something seems ironic about you telling people to relax when you have an avatar that awesome.
        sigpic

Comment

• um this guy ran the number 1 offense of all time. I think he knows what he is doing.

Comment

• I cant say much about the LS but he could prove to be valuable depth and a starting center in a area where the Broncos yes indeed have a big question mark...As for the WR/RB .... We had zero depth at all and still looking for a full time starter at RB ...

/next
            Last edited by LarryDean; 03-01-2009, 03:34 AM.
            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by troylightfoot View Post
              um no because no one has any evidence of that. just a bunch of rumors and stuff. Adam Scheff basically said that he was not lying so we don't know anything.
              Teams don't just call up the broncos and inquire about Cassel if there wasn't initial interest. I'm sure those teams are smart enough not to believe trading a franchise QB was possible; unless of course, they were dealing with an idiot in McDaniels.

Comment

• It has nothing to do with the fact that our O was #2 last season; It's the fact that our franchise QB who is a Pro Bowler and obviously hasn't hitten his prime is considered to be on the trading block. Cutler> Cassel. Not even a Dolt can refute this with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                  The fact that our offense was rated #2 is so overrated. I don't remember it ever translating to the score when it mattered most.

Yep 16th in points scored is not good. throw in the fact that we played a shootout type defense...it is even worse.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                  J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                  R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
                    Teams don't just call up the broncos and inquire about Cassel if there wasn't initial interest. I'm sure those teams are smart enough not to believe trading a franchise QB was possible; unless of course, they were dealing with an idiot in McDaniels.
                    once again you are assuming things with no proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by troylightfoot View Post
                      um this guy ran the number 1 offense of all time. I think he knows what he is doing.
                      It was Belichick. But um, trying to upgrade from a No#2 offense to a No#1 offense is more important than upgrading the no#29 defense?

OKAY

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
                        Yep 16th in points scored is not good. throw in the fact that we played a shootout type defense...it is even worse.
                        You meant efense ..... no D was played here bro

Comment

• And a snake. He learned from the best.
                          Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

• I like it !!!

You cant beat the thread title Relax!!! made by a fan with the user name of SeekandDestroy ...nice

Comment

• at no time under belicik was the offense as good as it was under MCD. that was his offense. The style was totally different before him. And last time i checked he is upgrading the defense and will build it through draft like it should be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
                                Thing is, when your defense plays that poorly, your offense doesn't get many opportunities to get on the field; hence the lack of points. HOW many times did we jump into a game and score the first three drives?

No#2 offense +29th defense makes us average. 8-8

Mike Shanahan made due with Marshall/Royal/Stokely/Sheffler/Graham. How many more freakin receiving threats do we need?!

Don't even mention 7 RBs going to IR

Comment

Working...
                                X