Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree

Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
    Proof is one thing. Common logical sense about situations and its consequences matter.

Does it really matter if u really know if McD did that or not?

Fact is, Cutler, our Franchise QB isn't happy and the relationship between QB/Coach is critical. If McD were competent, he would've handled it better
    After reading denverpost interview: we had a defense to be fix, but I'm the feeling now we have also a QB and probably quite all the offensive guys, unhappies.

Cutler said "I'm upset. I mean I'm really shocked at this point".
    and
    "I know they (teammates) love playing for me, and I love playing for them," Cutler said. "There's going to be a lot of problems if they try to trade me. Well, they've already tried to trade me, but if they trade me for sure."

Situation can be mended? Really I don't now

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
      Bingo !!!
      You're not too bright are u

Comment

• Originally posted by italianfan View Post
        After reading denverpost interview: we had a defense to be fix, but I'm the feeling now we have also a QB and probably quite all the offensive guys, unhappies.

Cutler said "I'm upset. I mean I'm really shocked at this point".
        and
        "I know they (teammates) love playing for me, and I love playing for them," Cutler said. "There's going to be a lot of problems if they try to trade me. Well, they've already tried to trade me, but if they trade me for sure."

Situation can be mended? Really I don't now
        McDaniels was supposed to build a relationship with Cutler. That hasn't happened that's for sure. what an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
          Oh funny thing is that it wasn't just one that stuck on.

Royal, Clady, Hillis, Woodyard, Larsen, Wiegmann, Harris, Sheffler, Marshall, Stokely all stuck against the wall. Thank goodness Shanahan can prove idiots wrong.
          Lelie, Foster, Bell, IHop, Carter, Adams, Crowder, Moss, Clarett .... Trading away Foxworth, Trading for Walker, signing Henry, cutting Hixon, so on and so on.

He was a below average GM and an excellent coach. He missed on a lot of guys too.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
          J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
          R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
            Lelie, Foster, Bell, IHop, Carter, Adams, Crowder, Moss, Clarett .... Trading away Foxworth, Trading for Walker, signing Henry, cutting Hixon, so on and so on.

He was a below average GM and an excellent coach. He missed on a lot of guys too.
            Foxworth is clearly not better than BLY. EVery single coach, including Belichick grabbed horrible players.

Walker did excellent in his first year.

Shanahan left us with so much talent from two great drafts. can't argue with that. Especially if you love cutler2007, u should thank shanahan

Comment

• Originally posted by cammina View Post
              You're not too bright are u
              Dude I laugh at you and what you think ....

Bright enough for ya ?
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
                This is what Jay and Broncos fans fail to get. Management was never saying Jay was not a great QB, but that Cassel was serviceable and would produce faster than Jay. Not based on talent but on knowledge.

Is Jay more talented than Cassel...yes, but we may not see that talent come through in a new system for 2-3 years. Face it Cassel would most likely be the better QB for a couple years...he was the better short term solution.

Cassel has more value to us becasue he knows the system; Cutler has more value on an open market becasue he is more talented. Which is why teams were willing to trade Cassel and picks to get get Cutler.
                Denver fans like Cutler better than Cassel. End of Story

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                  Dude I laugh at you and what you think ....

Bright enough for ya ?
                  Uhh.... what the hell?

Comment

• Who cares what JAY Cutler thinks Mcdaniels is his boss i am hearing a lot of fairweathered fans crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by cammina View Post
                      Foxworth is clearly not better than BLY. EVery single coach, including Belichick grabbed horrible players.

Walker did excellent in his first year.

Shanahan left us with so much talent from two great drafts. can't argue with that. Especially if you love cutler2007, u should thank shanahan
                      I think Shanny started to get better in 2005 and had a good 2006 draft, but his 2007 off season was a horrible reminder that he gets tunnel vision.

Remember that he drafted O'Neal, Middlebrooks, Pierce and Toviessi in rounds 1 and 2. No one has gotten less out of 1st and 2nd round picks than Shanny.

He finally hit with Cutler and Clady, Scheff and Royal...but that does not completely erase the past blunders.

Comment

• Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
                        Who cares what JAY Cutler thinks Mcdaniels is his boss i am hearing a lot of fairweathered fans crying.
                        Let them cry..be honest.. Cheering for Cutler is so much more exciting than cheering for matt freakin' cassel.

Comment

• Geez Cassel isn't that good ! He's middle of the road across the board talent wise and so what if he knows the system.

Jay's smart he went to Vanderbilt. He can learn the system. It's not like he went to Metro State.

Comment

• What shocked me the most is that the team for sure has several problems, defense ST and so on , but what did the HD ? He traded or try to trade, really it doesn't matter, the franchise QB, ONE OF THE VERY FEW THINGS that works properly.

Result: I'm an idiot, really I can't understand McD. May be he's too brilliant for my head

Comment

• Originally posted by thejake_09 View Post
                              Geez Cassel isn't that good ! He's middle of the road across the board talent wise and so what if he knows the system.

Jay's smart he went to Vanderbilt. He can learn the system. It's not like he went to Metro State.
                              I have never said I approved of the trade, but I can at least step back and understand it without outrage.

Some coaches will take the quick solution over long term potential...some times it works (Hasselbach, Trent Green) sometimes it doesn't (Scott Mitchell).

Either way, what McDaniel's was thinking about doing is not exactly the first time a coach has gone that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by thejake_09 View Post
                                Geez Cassel isn't that good ! He's middle of the road across the board talent wise and so what if he knows the system.

What's wrong with Metro State?

I go to Mines and i'm telling you, it's not the school that makes the difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X