No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That article only says it's not a mandatory camp in April. Quit fanning the flames and making it sound more dire than it is.

Comment

• That is just speculation. There is no basis behind that report just yet. Don't get me wrong I think this situation still has a ways to go before getting resolved but there has been a lot of positive progress towards the ending most fans want: Cutler staying in Denver. Keep the hope!
      http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
        Still think he is coming back?

Your new QB will probably be Chris Simms.

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/around-the-web/

I think I'm convinced Jay and Josh will play nice soon enough, and Jay will be OUR QB.
        sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

• Thanks a lot cuddles. Glad to see you have the team's interest at the forefront of your thought process.

"me me me me ME ME me me Me me me ME me"

Comment

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
            Then maybe he just doesn't know any better. If he actually won games like Elway and Favre did, maybe people wouldn't be beating him up about his decision making.
            You just don't make any sense at all. Doesn't know better about what? And people beat up Elway about his decision making all the time. He was crucified by the media after the implosions in each of the three Super Bowls. Me thinks you have a short memory, or weren't a fan before 97.
            Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• I think if Cutler is going to be a Bronco he MUST show up to the voluntary workouts on the 17th. He has a whole new offensive system to learn and he needs all the time he can get with that playbook.

If :cutler: refuses to show up in April I actually want him to be traded.:go:

I have a feeling that Cutler will show up though.
              sigpic

Comment

• I hate that the camps starting on April 17th aren't mandatory. That means Cutler might not even show before the draft. McD might put too much faith into Jay in hopes that their relationship mends, but if Jay acts up in Training Camp, we could regret not dealing him.

Comment

Thanks a lot cuddles. Glad to see you have the team's interest at the forefront of your thought process.

"me me me me ME ME me me Me me me ME me"
                  Acting like a 5 year old is much better. Maybe he should learn from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                    You just don't make any sense at all. Doesn't know better about what? And people beat up Elway about his decision making all the time. He was crucified by the media after the implosions in each of the three Super Bowls. Me thinks you have a short memory, or weren't a fan before 97.
                    Deosn't know it's not ok to throw into double'triple coverage. That's the only explanation left for continuing to overlook open WR's and get the ball to Brandon Marshall, who was never great at getting separation from his WR's in the first place.

I've been a fan since 1984, and had enough common sense to see that Elway won games, which is something Cutler has yet to do.

If Cutler got to SuperBowls people wouldn't be crucifying him. Hell if Cutler got to the playoffs people wouldn't be crucifying him.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
                      I seem to remember quite a few of those bombs from Brady to Randy being executed simply because Randy is Randy, rather than because of a good throw.

Like the one against Miami in particular where Brady threw up a rainbow between two guys and Moss one handed it.
                      That's a great point. But to be fair, Brady is really accurate with his long passes. It is one of his bigger strengths naturally (which for a top-2 QB is saying a lot) but is also something that he has gotten better at as the years have passed. If you watch his early years, his long passes didn't have nearly as much air under them, but were still fairly accurate. Giving his passes more air, just allows both the receiver and the defender to get to the point and battle it out. When your receiver is Randy Moss, he will usually win.

However, to say that Cutler's lack of deep-throw accuracy relative to Tom Brady is the reason McDaniels didn't "want" Cutler is a bit unfair to both Cutler and McDaniels. It's like saying Tom Moore wouldn't want to coach Rothlisberger or Eli because they can't read defenses like Peyton Manning can.
                      Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
                        Acting like a 5 year old is much better. Maybe he should learn from you.
                        He's doing a fine enough job on that without learning from me.

Crying, screening his phone calls, avoidance, what's worse is Cutler is acting like a little teenage girl.

Comment

If Cutler got to SuperBowls people wouldn't be crucifying him. Hell if Cutler got to the playoffs people wouldn't be crucifying him.
                          This was Cutlers SECOND season starting and THIRD in the league. All while having the worst defense EVER in Denver. Which means far worse than any Elway had.

I think people that crucify him for not winning need to learn them some football.

Comment

Deosn't know it's not ok to throw into double'triple coverage. That's the only explanation left for continuing to overlook open WR's and get the ball to Brandon Marshall, who was never great at getting separation from his WR's in the first place.

I've been a fan since 1984, and had enough common sense to see that Elway won games, which is something Cutler has yet to do.

Haha, you destroyed your credibility in this debate with your second to last paragraph. You obviously have not watched Cutler, or are just extremely biased. He has won us plenty of games. I could point to numerous examples, but the Browns game this year and the Bills game the year before are just two of many. And in another thread I have detailed why Cutler is the real deal and his stats show that he's progressing faster than Elway did. Oh yeah, and Cutler has a pretty good completion percentage against double and triple teams. But when you throw into double and triple coverage, you do take a risk. That doesn't mean you never do it. With a guy like B Marsh, and with speed in guys like Eddie Royal, sometimes you won't get an open look but will need to pull the trigger anyways. Heck, without throwing into double and triple coverage, no way that we win the SD game with the two passes to Eddie Royal in the end zone. Guess what, both times he was double covered.
                            Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

He's doing a fine enough job on that without learning from me.

Crying, screening his phone calls, avoidance, what's worse is Cutler is acting like a little teenage girl.
                              I believe the act of a teenage girl is believing and spreading rumors even when they have nothing solid to go off of.

I think you have all of this covered yourself. Amazing that you hate Cutler for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
                                This was Cutlers SECOND season starting and THIRD in the league. All while having the worst defense EVER in Denver. Which means far worse than any Elway had.

I think people that crucify him for not winning need to learn them some football.
                                Perhaps he should make sure he's doing his own job before he lambasts the defense through the media. Him throwing for 2 TD's/4 INt's in the last 3 games of the season, the biggest games of the season, was bad enough, he has the balls to go and call out another unit for not doing their job.

Comment

Working...
                                X