McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    Quit "reaching". That sounds like, "McDaniels tried to trade Cutler", because everywhere you looked, it was the same story of McDaniels trying to trade Cutler.
    What? Does this response actually make sense to what I posted?

Comment

• Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
      Still think he is coming back?

Your new QB will probably be Chris Simms.

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/around-the-web/
      Ouch. Imagine the look on the Broncos receivers when they get their first pass from Simms. Eddie Royal might start crying.
      Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

"Speculation; It's what got us into this mess in the first place!"
        It was Adam Schefter who said it first and hasn't backed away from it one bit.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Our was below average in passing average, and had 1 TD and 2 interceptions, 1 that likely blew the game open, all against the 25th ranked defense in the NFL.

"not bad". Yea, more like horrendous, considering the circumstances.
          You are right. We lost all last season because of Jay. 4500 yards and 25 TDs is something anybody can do. That is why it happens so often. Our defense being the worst in franchise history has nothing to do with this team being bad.

You have learned me some footballs silky!

Comment

• Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic
            Quit "reaching". That sounds like, "McDaniels tried to trade Cutler", because everywhere you looked, it was the same story of McDaniels trying to trade Cutler.
            Originally posted by jhns View Post
            What? Does this response actually make sense to what I posted?
            No it really doesn't make sense to what you posted.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Those are statements from the writer. Perhaps statements was a better word. I see he was smart enough to see the irony of Cutler calling out his defense for not doing there job, without acknowledging his "dominating" performance.....NOT!
              We allowed nearly 300 total rushing yards against SD. The Carolina game was even worse, our Defense gave up 400 total purpose yards and couldn't create a turnover until the game was already well out of hand and Carolina was just toying with us.
              Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
                They have every right to. I never said they didn't and I never said I would hold it against them for being hurt. I said they won't be on the team, so what does it matter. How are you going to split the locker room if everyone you pissed off is sitting at home?
                Good point. Move on without them. All of them.

Originally posted by jhns View Post
                Does this response actually make sense to what I posted?
                Probably not, considering it wasn't a reply to something you posted. Unless you are also AC1.

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                  You must not have watched a single Pats game last year. My roommate is a Pats fan so in addition to watching every Bronco Game I watched every Pats game. I dont remember Cassel completing a single deep pass. Every time he attempted one it was usually short or way off mark. My rommie commented on them with curse words repeatedly. As for Brady I remember many a spectacular catch by moss and not so many great throws by brady.

I also remember a lot of Cutlers bombs being dropped or having poor route running more then bad throws by Cutler. Not to say he didnt have any because he did have a some bad bombs.
                  Cassel definitely needs work on the deep throw, but he isn't chad Pennington either

Also I remember a lot of Brady's throws to moss being situational

he did a pretty good job of hitting moss in stride on the break always, and occasionally just sort of threw it up when moss was standing 40 yards away in the end zone

Comment

• Jabar Gaffney the One to Blame?

"Multiple league sources" tell the Chicago Sun Times that the Patriots grew very unhappy when Josh McDaniels lured free agent Jabar Gaffney to Denver.
                    The Sun Times appears to suggest that Gaffney is the reason Matt Cassel isn't a Bronco. Gaffney isn't a difference maker and the Pats have already upgraded with Joey Galloway and Greg Lewis, so we're sure they'll be fine.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/footb...bear26.article

Comment

You are right. We lost all last season because of Jay. 4500 yards and 25 TDs is something anybody can do. That is why it happens so often. Our defense being the worst in franchise history has nothing to do with this team being bad.

You have learned me some footballs silky!
                      What does all season have to do with the San Diego game? It was 1 game for the division. Quit trying to hold cuddles hand in this, and justifying his comment about the San Diego game.

Comment

Probably not, considering it wasn't a reply to something you posted. Unless you are also AC1.
                        Because that is supposed to be clear when you quote me?

Comment

Because that is supposed to be clear when you quote me?
                          LMAO

Nice "edit" job.

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                            Good post. Yeah, having watched every game the last two seasons, Marshall often times slowed down after the pass was thrown. Most of Cutler's deep ball misses were blown routes or mis-communication (i.e.- turning the wrong way, running a lazy pattern) rather than skill.
                            I remember the Cleveland game where Collinsworth mentioned a few times that Marshall ran the wrong route (one instance of which led to an interception). Made me wonder how much we would know about Cutler's interceptions if Collinsworth (or someone as knowledgeable) called all of our games last year.
                            Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Brian Dawkins begs the differ.
                              So now you are buddies with Brian too? Show me any negative quote Brian has made about Jay, because I can't find it.
                              Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                                So now you are buddies with Brian too? Show me any negative quote Brian has made about Jay, because I can't find it.
                                How convenient.

Here's a hint. Do a "Brian Dawkins" search in the "General discussion" forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X