X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second

I'll second all the above !!

Comment

• I agree jay is a great asset to the Broncos... I just wish he'd get to camp asap... each day he stays away is another day the rest of the division has on us...

sigpic

Comment

• A big part of his moodiness is due to diabetes no doubt. I have taught a number of diabetic students over the years, and they all shared one common trait: extreme moodiness. Some of my favorite kiddos over the years, but I've had to learn to be understanding of their condition.

Ultimately give the guy some slack.

Comment

• I love Jay Cutler. He doesn't get frazzled and is able to play well in close games, (he was 5-1 last year).

We just need a defense and we will be a Super Bowl contender.:cutler:
          Denver Broncos All-Time Team
          Do you know who were the Greatest Denver Broncos players of all-time?
          Know the Denver Broncos Team History

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonSteele View Post
            A big part of his moodiness is due to diabetes no doubt. I have taught a number of diabetic students over the years, and they all shared one common trait: extreme moodiness. Some of my favorite kiddos over the years, but I've had to learn to be understanding of their condition.

Ultimately give the guy some slack.
            uh, diabetes is not a mental disease. it does not cause moodiness

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
              uh, diabetes is not a mental disease. it does not cause moodiness
              It doesn't have to be considered a mental disease to cause moodiness....

Comment

• Originally posted by 505bronco View Post
                Jay just needs to suck it up and get over the fact that everyone can be traded i mean look at Dawkins
                or jerry rice

Comment

• Originally posted by DBroncs04 View Post
                  Why would Josh or the Broncos want to offer him a long-term contract when he hasn't proved anything? Especially in McD's new system? Why should McD have "faith" in a QB that threw the 2nd most INT's in the AFC last year? I think Jay should play this year, prove he can play in a accurate methodical read based offensive system, then, and only then, should he get his payday.

Jay has the potential to be great, but he has to show up and prove that he has more than just a strong arm.
                  When your defense gives up 30 points a week, not making the playoffs does not mean you have not proven anything.

Jay Cutler has been great in close games. Unfortunately, he has to put up 30 points every week for the Broncos to win. He has proven a lot. He is a heck of a competitor and QB. At this stage of his career, I would not trade him for any QB in the NFL. Brady and Manning may be more accomplished, but they are also a lot older.

I believe Jay Cutler is a great QB on a team that hasn't been able to stop anybody since Al Wilson got hurt and the defense collapsed.
                  Denver Broncos All-Time Team
                  Do you know who were the Greatest Denver Broncos players of all-time?
                  Know the Denver Broncos Team History

Comment

• Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
                    If you have been watching the broncos for the past 15 years, Shanahan had always been fierce towards players; he was never a pushover. Shanny didn't baby anyone, but he sure as hell could handle them much better than McDoosh.
                    I was under the impression that Mike was more of a people's coach rather than a drill sergeant. The team routinely had pretty lax training camps, and vets routinely talk about how much he treated the players with respect and treated them like equals.

Now that said, I don't know that McD will be different. But certainly, maybe a bit more of the Belichik approach could be in order. Perhaps the soft approach was part of the reason why we would start fast and finish slow every season. Or why our guys seemed poorly conditioned or played badly in the second halves of games. Whatever it is, a change was obviously in order. So why not coaching style?
                    "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                      It doesn't have to be considered a mental disease to cause moodiness....
                      It seems that the moodiness last only in short burst, usually when the blood sugar is too high or low. I don't think it has an overall effect on a person in that respect.

sigpic

Comment

• well, i knew a guy who had diabetes and he wasn't moody so that kills the other guy's theory that everyone who has diabetes becomes moody. and i'm pretty sure "moodiness" is not listed as one of the symptoms of diabetes if you look it up in a medical book

Comment

• Cutler has a lot of strengths which he has shown, and he has shown glimmerings of more potential, but none of that excuses the immature whining and pouting he is doing now.

If it is all a ploy to get a new contract, well maybe there is method in his madness. But if it is genuine pouting and crying, then that is to his discredit. That doesn't take away from his accomplishments, but neither should his accomplishments take away from the fact that he is not reacting well here.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
                            You're right, noone, i mean NOONE is above the team..unless of course it's mcdaniels himself. He's above all.

Right
                            You are seriously lacking this thing we call common sense.

Please look into getting some before ever posting again.

Ps- No one is two words. Noone just looks like you're f***ing up the word noon..

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                              well, i knew a guy who had diabetes and he wasn't moody so that kills the other guy's theory that everyone who has diabetes becomes moody. and i'm pretty sure "moodiness" is not listed as one of the symptoms of diabetes if you look it up in a medical book

Sir, Have you been drinking?

(see....... the panda....... Drinking???? Well, I thought it was funny)

Diabetes effects diffrent people diffrent ways. It can make you grumpy, sleepy, stupid.

Just depends on how your body handles the chemistry change.

The panda thing was funny though

Comment

• Speaking for myself I know that my wife had gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with our daughter. she was very moody anyway, but the diabetes had a lot to do with it. so it can effect the way people feel and think. anyway that's just my opinion.
                                Kyle Orton Army #24sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X