Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
    Biased, I just don't like him.

But on the contrary, the broncos system doesn't need a me-first head coach, dictatorship, and a coach that can't appeal to the media.

Oh yeah, creating a patriots clone team doesn't fit the system either
    I think your opinion will change win McD and company start winning football games. And if a clone of McD's system gets anywhere close to an undefeated season, then sign me up.

Comment

• trade him for a good player, and a first round draft pick either this year or next year...

end of story: i am tired of all this stuff dealing with jay and the coach. if he does want to be in denver TRADE HIM. he is a qb so if he is upset it will clearly show during the games.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
        or jerry rice
        or even mcnabb

Comment

• i agree with everything you just said however, jay is the capitain of the team. be a leader and put this thing to rest. he should ahve a team first attitude

i can fully understand why he would be upset, and his wanting to leave denver but the coach has apologized and wants him back in. be a man and accept the apology.

he needs to absord all the anger within himself and show tha he is the right qb of the denver broncos. for example, look at mcnabb. he was benched last year for kevin kolb (sp)..what does he do, take his team to the playoff to prove to the coach that that decision was a bad one. jay needs to do the same.

Comment

• I wish Josh wouldn't have tried to trade Jay away but it's a business and that's what happens. Jay Cutler should put on his big boy pants and stop being a little 'wah wah' about it. He is still a Bronco and most of us want him to stay here and play. If he is going to be a baby forever then I want him gone asap. I can't wait until we have something else to talk about! Come on draft day... Go Broncos!

Comment

• The Broncos will post a winning season next year if......

The Denver Broncos will post a winning season next year if...

A. Both McDaniels and Cutler reconcile and prove to the team that they are the leaders they portray.

B. If Cutler is traded and we have a solid QB in return such as Brady Quinn and some quailty high picks to continue to rebuild the D.

C. If Cutler stays and McDaniels is fired. After all chemistry is very important (ask the Cowboys)

D. If Cutler is traded for some high round draft picks and a quaility defensive player and let Simms who is already ahead of Cutler in learning McDaniels system play the year out. Use the picks on high quaility defensive players. Defense wins championships after all.

E. Won't post a winning season reguardless of what happens, the bomb has already been dropped and no matter who stays or goes we are doomed to rebuild not only our team but our character and trust.

I am a cheater and always will believe they can post a winning season. Its called faith. As misdirected as it may be. But for the best chance to post a winning season I believe the damage has been done with Cutler and I truely do not think he will be back there fore my answer is B and D. If this situation continues to go south, to hell with it, use Cutler as a opportunity to build a great defense. Simms will be OK for now and we will not only get high draft picks this year but next year as well. And there are some great QBs coming out next year along with one Taylor Mays.

Downside is this, this may take a while to develop all of these young D players. So it could take a year or two. This has no bearing on how I think of Jay as a QB or a leader. I am thinking of what is best for the organization. In my opinion. Please give us yours!
              :salute!:

(If there is another scenio that you can think of adding please do so)

Comment

• Originally posted by JDAcord View Post
                The Denver Broncos will post a winning season next year if...

A. Both McDaniels and Cutler reconcile and prove to the team that they are the leaders they portray.

B. If Cutler is traded and we have a solid QB in return such as Brady Quinn and some quailty high picks to continue to rebuild the D.

C. If Cutler stays and McDaniels is fired. After all chemistry is very important (ask the Cowboys)

D. If Cutler is traded for some high round draft picks and a quaility defensive player and let Simms who is already ahead of Cutler in learning McDaniels system play the year out. Use the picks on high quaility defensive players. Defense wins championships after all.

E. Won't post a winning season reguardless of what happens, the bomb has already been dropped and no matter who stays or goes we are doomed to rebuild not only our team but our character and trust.

I am a cheater and always will believe they can post a winning season. Its called faith. As misdirected as it may be. But for the best chance to post a winning season I believe the damage has been done with Cutler and I truely do not think he will be back there fore my answer is B and D. If this situation continues to go south, to hell with it, use Cutler as a opportunity to build a great defense. Simms will be OK for now and we will not only get high draft picks this year but next year as well. And there are some great QBs coming out next year along with one Taylor Mays.

Downside is this, this may take a while to develop all of these young D players. So it could take a year or two. This has no bearing on how I think of Jay as a QB or a leader. I am thinking of what is best for the organization. In my opinion. Please give us yours!
                :salute!:

(If there is another scenio that you can think of adding please do so)
                F. Park Cutler on the bench where he can whine all day, let the team step up to the challenge and show the heart they have to win, and win the division without the help of Cutler.

Comment

• Is it just me that believes that our defense must improve, regardless of whatever happens with Jay, to enable us to have a winning season?
                  sigpic

Comment

• A would be the most desireable outcome IMO.

Although for the team to be a winning team next year the D is going to have to make some pretty big strides.

Comment

• Originally posted by IA_Broncosfan53 View Post
                      Is it just me that believes that our defense must improve, regardless of whatever happens with Jay, to enable us to have a winning season?
                      I was going to pick-F!! If the ever loving DEFENSE can prove they are an NFL caliber squad, can TACKLE, force turnovers, 3 and outs, and hold teams under 21 points, then, and ONLY THEN, will they come close to a winning season. Doesnt really matter if Cutler comes back, and they still have a pathetic defense, DOES IT?
                      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• A vote for D. In more ways than one. I don't think Cutler can stay on anymore. You guys can call his actions immature or whatever you want, but I agree with him, Mcdaniels screwed the pooch and there's no going back now. They would be a ticking time bomb.

Let's get Quinn and Rogers, yeah I know wishful thinking. But hey it's the Browns, until the josh mcdaniels screwup, they were the poster child of screwups.
                        :go: sigpic
                        IF McD wins us a Superbowl, I'll THINK about not hating him, maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by 505bronco View Post
                          Jay just needs to suck it up and get over the fact that everyone can be traded i mean look at Dawkins
                          lol bogus comparison. One is a young up and coming probowl franchise QB while the other is an old near ending of his career safety. BIG difference there.

Comment

• Maybe you should have... made a poll?

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                              Maybe you should have... made a poll?
                              No I want people to elaborate.

Great posts so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                                A would be the most desireable outcome IMO.

Although for the team to be a winning team next year the D is going to have to make some pretty big strides.
                                Agreed on both parts. :cutler:
                                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                                X