McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True colors

Well,goodbye,good riddance,Cutler is a crybaby and has never matured. There are plenty of quarterback opportunities.Cutler was not the TEAM player or leader that you must be in that position.I look forward to the NEW Broncos,Lets Kick butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by AtwaterHITS27 View Post
      Both parties exercised poor communication and as a result, this catastrophe lasted a month.
      don't disagree with that, one bit.......

Comment

• Jay's Reward

This is Jay's reward for breaking 3 of the Broncos franchise records.

After every QB failed in the shadow of Elway we DRAFT one that breaks his records with probably the worst defense in the teams history and 8 starting RBs. And shows that he isn't afraid of the giant shadow casted by the great no 7.

Time to trade that guy, he's getting too good for his own good.

:thumb::thumb:

I'm just repeating everything we've all said about the guy. Some people just don't get it.
        sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

• Originally posted by stargazer View Post
          Most people don't get this and probably never will.
          WTH are you talking about. No, it's not a business if Cutler wants to be traded. That's not his call, that's being a disgruntled whinny little biatch
          He's got no power to dictate that he should be traded and call it a business decision. That's the biggest crock I've heard!
          sigpic
          I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

• I'm in total shock on just how badly the Broncos have handled this.

Say what you want to about Jay. I'm extremely frustrated in the fact that he's not even trying to make it work and not being the bigger person in the situation. But this was a Josh McDaniels/Pat Bowlen bumbling job from the get-go. You should never have attempted to trade Cutler unless you knew for sure you were going to move him, and you shouldn't give all the leverage you might have right back to Jay and the other team that winds up with him.

Seriously, who announces that you're going to trade a player like Cutler without a deal already done?

Congratulations to those that wanted Jay gone. You guys are in for a rude awakening.

And Josh McDaniels...you're now on the clock.

What a complete joke. I'm just numb on what has happened over the past few weeks.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Csimonma View Post
              It would be nice to have Shanny's ZBS system now, we'd focus more on the run eliminating the need for an all star quarterback, if we had an all star back....
              The way things are going, McDummy will draft a RB with our 1st and forfeit our defense! Or now, since we no longer have a PRO-BOWL QB! we'll probably draft a RT! Why not, huh???
              Haze gray and underway!

Comment

• Makes me miss him more
                Originally posted by darth-hideous
                Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

• Eddie Royal, Brandon Marshall, Daniel Graham, Ryan Clady, Tony Scheffler, Stokely

Elvis Dumervil, DJ Williams, Champ Bailey, Ryan Harris, Casey Wiegman, Brian Dawkins, Brandon Stokely...

This is a list of good/great players who currently play and WANT to play for the Denver Broncos not named Cutler. Now they just need a player who cares more about his teammates than his own itty witty feelings to lead them.
                  XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                    He is acting like a baby! He can still talk to the owner of the team like any good business person would do. Ultimately, Bowlen controls Cutler's fate more than Cutler does! Cutler would have been smart to at least talk and remain adamant about his trade. Not taking calls is being a little girl about it!

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Bowlen trades him to a team, possibly for less, just to scorn the kid. Cutler played his hand wrong and continues to. AND I WAS A CUTLER SUPPORTER!
                    You are talkign from emotion, and not logic.

Bowlen doesn't have anything to gain by trading him away for less simply to 'scorn' anyone. that would be dumb, and bowlen isn't that dumb.

But why hasn't Jay talked with Bowlen... that very well could have been the advice from him agent. That very well could have been because he didn't want to play for McDaniels at all.

If you want to believe that is being a baby.. thats fin. But thats a reality that eveyrone in their life goes through. Most people move on from their employers because they don't like them at one point or another. It doesn't have anything to do with those people being "coddled" by former bosses.

Comment

• What happened to "Jay is our Quarterback?"

Anyone know what the hell happened to "Jay is our Quarterback. Period."

I seriously have lost all respect for the new regime in Denver. Four months ago we had a high ranked offense and were one win away from the playoffs. Then we go and lose three straight and fire a hall of fame Coach to get an inexperienced offensive coordinator?

Apart from Brian Dawkins, we haven't made one good defensive signing, and now our offensive unit is going to be completely overhauled. Tell me how that makes sense.

What makes me even more sick is the fact that out there some place a Raider's fan is laughing at us. Come on, how our franchise has fallen!
                      I know Joe!!!!

Comment

• I have no dout what made Bowlen come out with such a press release ...If true ....Seems as if .....

Is Bus Cook told the Broncos how much money it will take to keep Jay happy .....

I dont blame Jay at all for wanting to be happy.....
                        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• now i cant wait tilll this season to start its on now..........
                          Albert

Comment

• From the middle to the bottom of the pack

Originally posted by #7Forever View Post
                            We dont know what happen behind closed door's guys....dont blame Cutler without knowing what was said etc.

I will follow him wherever he goes, and now for the first time in my life (25yrs) I will follow another team on Sunday's besides Denver of course.

I'm with you on this. PB and McD have managed to re-enact two of the 3 Stooges. I cannot trust McD and I understand how Jay could not either. Trust is essential to winning.

After 30 years of bleeding Orange and Blue, I am in search of a team, it's over for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBill027 View Post
                              This is Jay's reward for breaking 3 of the Broncos franchise records.

After every QB failed in the shadow of Elway we DRAFT one that breaks his records with probably the worst defense in the teams history and 8 starting RBs. And shows that he isn't afraid of the giant shadow casted by the great no 7.

Time to trade that guy, he's getting too good for his own good.

:thumb::thumb:

I'm just repeating everything we've all said about the guy. Some people just don't get it.
                              The only record that matters is 17-20 in my book

As for his reward, we should trade him to San Diego to back-up Rivers...
                              sigpic
                              I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

• Originally posted by stargazer View Post
                                Whomever does the updates has always been VERY SLOW on the main page.
                                I guess really slow if Cutler still isn't up there after 3 years.:salute!:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X