No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look right now I am severly pissed at Jay Cutler. His is a traitor. I have no clue what he is thinking. Why would a QB NOT want to work with the guy who coached Brady during the New England dynasty time.

But lets be real about this.

It is the fault of the front office.

First of all stop trying to compare this to the average job. It is not. By doing so you are not understanding the situation. Lack of understanding is why we are here.

Bowlen started this whole ball of change thing when he fired Shanny. At that point EVERYTHING that happened after is his fault. If everything goes great and we win Super Bowl next year people would have been saying "oh what a great owner move by Bowlen"

Well guess what, if the move back fires and the team looses its "star QB" as Bowlen himself says then it is also his fault.

Right now I am feeling even lower as a Bronco fan then I felt when we were crushed by the 49ers in the Super Bowl.

It is just amazing how completely stupid our front office is. I can not remember anything like this happening in football in of my years of watching this sport. If Jay goes on to become the QB every football expert thinks he will be this will probably be viewed as the biggest offseason blunder of all time.

I would not be surprised if we are forced to take a 2nd round pick or something for Cutler because of how poorly this has been handled.

Amazingly stupid.

How can anyone even think of defending the front office during this time.

I have been a Bronco fan for over 30 years. I have held through during the Super Bowl blowout losses. I stayed loyal. When the team went 5 and 11 I stayed loyal and was still wearing my colors every chance I got.

I do not live in Denver and it is hard for me to attend games but I try every chance I get. I buy all kinds of Bronco merchandise every chance I get. But how do you keep supporting the team that does things like this.

This is horrible.

For the first time ever I am considering trading my colors in.

How the hell can I support morons we can not trade or fire? Bowlen is the team. If he is screwing things up the only thing to do is to give up on the team.

I have hated everything Bowlen has done this offseason. As soon as I get use to his latest move that I hate and start to get back on board the train he goes and does something else that just pisses me off even more.

This guy has no end to the amount of retarded things he can do in one offseason.

I guarentee you right now all the players are thinking the same thing. They may not be saying it publically and the vets are probably hiding their thoughts from everyone else but right now this entire team is in chaos.

Right now Bowlen and McD have not shown me anything except the ability to screw this team up.
    Last edited by Hadez; 03-31-2009, 09:24 PM.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
      He skipped a voluntary camp and actually saved the Broncos $100,000 by not showing up.
      Oh my freakin' God!!! LOL!!!
      It's unbelievable the spin people put on things
      Yeah, the Broncos are very thankful Jay saved them 100 grand LMAO!!!
      sigpic
      I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

• Breaking news: Trade offer in for cutler

its the only logical explanation for why pb would issue such a statement...

then again, when has he ever been logical this offseason?
        maybe in his old age, he's lost track of time and thought it was april 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
          Oh my freakin' God!!! LOL!!!
          It's unbelievable the spin people put on things
          Yeah, the Broncos are very thankful Jay saved them 100 grand LMAO!!!
          I'm not saying they're thankful.

I'm putting it in perspective.

Jay didn't skip work. At most, he skipped the Yoga workouts your job provides over your lunch hour.
          sigpic

Comment

• oh Jebus, help us all
            --bringin' the pain--

:orton:

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtyorange View Post
              im still confused....why are we so eager to give this punk what he wants?

1M next year = nothing

sit him! or do you think he'll be poisonous in the locker room? ...yep =/
              Sit him and his trade value diminishes. He made the pro-bowl so his trade value is at its highest now. Time to move on and ship this sook out of Denver.
              www.nrlhub.com NRL HUB

Comment

• Originally posted by Cugel View Post
                3-13. That's "what will happen."

A rookie QB who MIGHT be as good as JAy Cutler in 3 or 4 years.

But, probably not.

Oh, and FYI "flurish" is spelled "flourish" which is a pretty good indication of the level of ignorance of this post.
                wow really... 3-13 never..have faith or get out.we play the raiders twice kc twice that 4 right their....
                Albert

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos Al View Post
                  thats why we get D-line men for him and a draft pick next year. let get that down to 10 to 14 points per game..
                  except if we trade him, the defense will probably need to hold teams to a field goal a game

what could have been the most prolific offense of the next 5 years, challenging the likes of manning->harrison or brady->moss, will now become career backup --> interception

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos Al View Post
                    wow really... 3-13 never..have faith or get out.we play the raiders twice kc twice that 4 right their....
                    In case you forgot, we went 2-2 against the Chiefs and Raiders last season.
                    sigpic

Comment

• It's a sad night. Jay will be missed badly. Can't wait to see mcdumbass get fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                        I want Cutler.
                        I don't. Not anymore.

I want a QB that wants to be a BRONCO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by peako2 View Post
                          AMEN I Agree Totally
                          +1
                          In fifteen years we'll be talking about this trade like Jeff George........... Jeff who?????? I rest my case.
                          Bye Jay have a nice life, what a loser.................:cutler:

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                            Please. Dont' spew that garbage on me.

This has nothing to do with what happened 10 years ago. This has to do with the situation at hand, in which the Broncos are about to trade away their 25-year-old Pro Bowl quarterback, and lost all leverage by announcing it to the world. They'll be lucky to get a first-rounder at this point, little lone the first pick overall.

The Broncos screwed this up, and they're making a bad business decision that will set the Broncos back for years.

And as for Bowlen? Don't be shocked if he sells this team by the end of 2010. McDaniels and Simms won't sell out Invesco.
                            And, as for me I will continue to bleed orange and blue.

This will not set them back for years. Please, give me a break. All this offense needs is a system QB (Cassel).
                            sigpic

Comment

• How do we know any of them want to actually play for McD at this point? They will, but, many of them Im certain are more upset with him than with Jay at this point.
                              sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                              SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

• I'd rather them keep Cutler and bench him the entire season.

Yes, poor communication on both parts is what got them to where they are but Jay is really being a brat. Like Deion Sanders said in that video, he hasn't done anything in this league. I've been supporting him since the beginning but enough is enough. Yes the FO started this mess but he's been the one who has fanned the flames for the past few weeks. He said that he would play for his teammates but this whole ordeal has just proven that he is not a team player. I would like to have seen him come back to the team with a fire lit under his ass and prove that he is the quarterback we thought he could be and then he'd get that nice contract extension that he and his retarted agent thinks he deserves.

In the end, I'm not too fond of McDaniels for his general attitude since coming here and I'm not supporting Jay anymore because he's thrown one too many hissy fits. My loyalty is to the Denver Broncos. Period. Let the rebuilding continue.

Comment

Working...
                                X