McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miss communication i am smelling
    Last edited by Broncofan1990; 03-31-2009, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• interesting in a gutwrenching, sickening, nightmarish kind of way perhaps..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wandlc View Post
        And now there is a race that just started. Who will get to the playoffs first and who will win a Super Bowl first? Jay or Josh. I think it will be Josh's worst nightmare if the Broncos have a losing season this year and Jay goes to the playoffs. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.
        You think Cutler will go to a play-off caliber team?
        We will see. I only see TB and the Jets as possible teams with play-offs aspirations, and even going to the Jets may not be feasible given what's transpired from certain players who won't want him there
        sigpic
        I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
          miss communication i am seasoning
          What a salty comment.

Comment

• I'm actually more concerned with where our team will wind up in the standings. I can't help but feel that it will be lower than it might have been with Jay behind center...yes, I am one of those who will be questioning that, in my own mind if not on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItReal View Post
              You are dead right.

There really was a time for him to man up and get over it.That time has passed.

Cutler could have put his feelings aside and come in and led this team, show McDaniels what he can do. He also could have been smart enough to realize that McDaniels could have taken his game to the next level.

I think Cutler has proven he is a "jay first" guy, not a "team first" guy.
              Talking smack about the guy today of all days is really classless.
              Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                To all the people who bashed on me last year when I said Cutler wasn't elite enough to be untradable, suck it.

I love this! Time for a real leader, and a guy who can hopefully utilize all his weapons consistently.

and who would this true talent be? garcia in a stroller, leftwhich? a rookie that may be a total bust? any ideas?..jeff george, he wanna come back how bout him

what weapons didnt cutler use? the rbs on IR?..royal with almost 900 yards, marshall with a 100 rec, grahm and sheffler with as many receptions as most leading tes, stokely right on average for a slot wr..who was also hurt many games...really enlighten us..with a 1000 yards to marshall, that leaves over 3500 yards..who didnt get the ball with cutler?

stupid people are annoying
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                  What a salty comment.
                  hey is that making fun of a poster there.... you should IP your self

Comment

• :clap::clap::clap:Give it up to Mcd, nah I have no respect for him so his name is Josh. Josh way to go, when you came here everybody was excited and even Cutler was excited to get things started with you. Two months later you tried to trade him, WHAT? Everybody cried, Cutler was mad but he had faith you would tell him "my bad you are my QB" and that would of been the end of it. But nope you had to lie 3 times 1. Saying you never wanted your one-year wonder play toy from New England. 2. 1st press conference you said you were excited to work with Jay Cutler. Well you lied their cuz you tried to trade him! 3. When you had the last meeting you told him in right in front of his face that he still might be traded after the team said no we are not trading him. Cutler meanwhile gave you a chance to text him, call him and say "haha just playing dog lets get something to eat." and talk it over instead of that, Cutler left and left for good, great job.

Cutler you are not getting out easy, but my words will be softer. You had the chance to man up and show up and say "hey I am the QB deal with it" and again this would be over.

Oh and Pat Bowlen and etc, great job getting into this and stopping it you guys are awesome.

So the bottom-line.

Josh- Has no ones respect in Denver and maybe in the nation, and will be forever known the guy that screwed something up that was not broken at all. I failed to mention that Cutler went to the pro bowl last year and still has some growing to do talent wise, and josh trades him.

Mr. Jay Cutler- You had the chance to show up and say, "I am the qb" but failed to do so, but then again it’s hard to do when you been lied too 3 times and the franchise does not even have your back.

Front office and Pat- Now we all know what happens what you will do when crap hits the fan.

Tomorrow is April fool's I hope and wish I get a text saying "haha we pwnd you" but I know I wont.

Jay I will miss you, Josh does not have my respect and the front office pshhh what front office.

This is the 1st day ever I am so embarrassed I don't even want to say, "I am a Bronco fan" and the reason why is because this is not how a franchise works.

Comment

:go:

Check out my Broncos blog!

Comment

• Originally posted by AC1 View Post
                        Talking smack about the guy today of all days is really classless.
                        That wasnt talking smack.

I agreed with a Bronco fan and offered an opinion.

I respect you guys are good fans and today is an emotional day. I am just here because it is a huge story, not to rub it in anyones face.

I just feel Cutler could have chosen to resolve this situation if he wanted to. McDaniels has been trying.

Comment

I concur in full.

In other news, I think perhaps Jay doesn't want other teams to know that he's ignoring the phone calls, so they won't think less of him. He's still trying to play it like it's all the Broncos fault and not his, instead of some confusing mix of the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
                            On a different message board, a fan said that they were listening to Vic Lombardi on the radio and that he talked to Jay Cutler tonight. He said Jay is "totally puzzled, and wants to hear from the Broncos directly." What the heck? Pick up the damn phone then!!!
                            Totally different reaction from what he assumed earlier. Instead of blowing off a gasket, he now wants to hear from the Broncos

Let me clarify what I've heard so people know what's being discussed here...
                            1- Bowlen talked to Cutler's agent Buss Cook. Buss Cook informed Mr. Bowlen his "client" has no desire to play for the Broncos
                            2-Mr. Bowlen has proceeded to grant Cutler's request given that Cutler has not returned any calls form Mr. Bowlen in the last 10 days and the conversation with his agent
                            3-Vic Lombardi said he called and spoke to Cutler tonight and he's puzzled about this news, and wants to hear from the Broncos

Conclusion, his agent has complicated things now. He spoke on behalf of Cutler to answer to Mr. Bowlen, but Cutler doesn't know why the Broncos has said such a thing, and therefore he now wants to hear from the Broncos WTH?
                            Last edited by dragster69; 03-31-2009, 10:52 PM.
                            sigpic
                            I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

• Bus Cook seems like a person I would like to punch

Comment

I will not P myself.

Not over this anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X