No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addition by subtraction....lol funny. You have to be plain out retarded to think that trading Jay is a GOOD thing for the Denver broncos.

Comment

• Well, there is one fact apparent in this situation:

Someone is lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
        Nice try. But i'm starting to call BS on all this from Bowlen. I mean, how come Vic Lombardi can reach Cutler but not Bowlen or McDaniels? And again, WHY ffs have they been insisting so much and desperately to reach him, if he (Jay) said that he was gonna be at the mandatory meetings? Honestly, i don't get this whole messy stuff.
        You ever think that Jay does not want to talk to Pat or Josh, hence the trade request? Why would Pat say they have tried to reach him for 10 days with no success? If Jay doesn't want to stay in Denver, why would he talk to anyone of the front office? He forces them to trade him by being non communicative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
          Nice try. But i'm starting to call BS on all this from Bowlen. I mean, how come Vic Lombardi can reach Cutler but not Bowlen or McDaniels? And again, WHY ffs have they been insisting so much and desperately to reach him, if he (Jay) said that he was gonna be at the mandatory meetings? Honestly, i don't get this whole messy stuff.
          Please... it's obvious right now, Cutler is on the Bus Cook train & is doing every thing that slimy, greedy, SOB agent is telling him to do. Why? Cutler is young, & new to the whole NFL game. Bus doesn't have Favre anymore, so his new toy is Cutler. He wants to get his big pay day with a new contract for Cutler. You think Bus cares where Jay is playing? I highly doubt that.

If Cutler & Bus were "desperately" trying to reach the Broncos, I would think they would be talking right now. I'm sorry, but Bowlen is telling the truth & is sick of the game.
          sigpic

Comment

• If Mike Freeman is the only 'respectable' reference you can find- it speaks volunes to the validity of your point
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AtwaterHITS27 View Post
              Well, there is one fact apparent in this situation:

Someone is lying.

Someone get Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys on the phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
                If Mike Freeman is the only 'respectable' reference you can find- it speaks volunes to the validity of your point
                No, it speaks volumes about the fact that this news broke late and most writers didn't have time to respond. But let's be honest: any writer I would have linked to would have been met with criticism.

Don't worry, come tomorrow you'll have plenty of chances to spin things round and round.

Comment

Someone is lying.

Definitely.

Maybe the Broncos kept trying to trade Cutler all along and finally found a suitor and came up with this "we couldnt get a hold of him" story to make it look like they had a reason to trade him.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, let all the insults pour in now.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                      No, it speaks volumes about the fact that this news broke late and most writers didn't have time to respond. But let's be honest: any writer I would have linked to would have been met with criticism.

Don't worry, come tomorrow you'll have plenty of chances to spin things round and round.
                      Something tells me we won't be seeing a title similar to this from Woody Paige.

Comment

• It's hard not to agree with Mike Freeman. How can you refute what he said?
                        It's all spot on. Maybe the addition by substraction may not be what you guys wants to hear, but...he was going to be a big disruptive distraction this season. Not good...
                        sigpic
                        I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

• Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                          Something tells me we won't be seeing a title similar to this from Woody Paige.
                          I'm sure he'll flip out. And that will be quite entertaining.

Comment

Someone is lying.

I've gathered another fact in the situation:

Someone sent a text message.

sigpic

Comment

• McHoodie is going to put Jay Cutler in the worst possible situation he can. So that leaves 2 teams: Detroit Lions and New York Jets.

Denver Broncos receive:

QB Brady Quinn
                              pick #5 (via Cleveland)
                              pick #33 (via Detroit)
                              2010 Lions 1st Rd Pick

Cleveland Browns receive:

TE Tony Scheffler
                              pick #20 (via Detroit)
                              pick #79 (via Denver)

Detroit Lions receive:

QB Jay Cutler
                              pick #50 (via Cleveland)

=======================================

Denver Drafts:

#5 DT BJ Raji
                              #12 LB Rey Maualuga
                              #33 DE Jarron Gilbert
                              #48 OC Eric Wood

Not very sexy, but mean!

McHoodie sticks it in Bellicheats rear by getting #33 to steal Gilbert~

2010 1st Rd S Eric Berry

Comment

• Bus cook "Jay the broncos tried to trade you but it fell through."

Jay "Really. That sucks." well what now?"

Bus cook "You act like you are pissed and demand a trade."

Jay "Is that really the best thing for my career?"

BC "We really don't want you to be traded. We are going to use it as leverage for a new contract. Chichang."

J "Oh ok if you really think it will work."

BC "just wait and see. Highest paid QB ever."

J "They say they are not going to trade me and keep calling me and texting me. What should I do?"

BC "Ignore their calls and hold out."

J "OK now they say I am not returning their calls and are going to trade me. I'm scared. I don't want to go to the lions."

BC "Act like you don't know why they are going to trade you and ask to talk to McDaniels and Bowlen. This is when we will talk and say you want to be the QB of the Broncos but you want a new contract for reassurance that this won't happen in the future."

J "Brilliant"

Comment

Working...
                                X