X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb coach and an even dumber owner.

Originally posted by AgentOrange003 View Post
    Anyone know what the hell happened to "Jay is our Quarterback. Period."

I seriously have lost all respect for the new regime in Denver. Four months ago we had a high ranked offense and were one win away from the playoffs. Then we go and lose three straight and fire a hall of fame Coach to get an inexperienced offensive coordinator?

Apart from Brian Dawkins, we haven't made one good defensive signing, and now our offensive unit is going to be completely overhauled. Tell me how that makes sense.

What makes me even more sick is the fact that out there some place a Raider's fan is laughing at us. Come on, how our franchise has fallen!
    It is a shame that we can't get rid of both. Denver will not be in contention for another 2 years. His child like attitude, McDaniels ego and lack of knowledge, and Bowlen's inability to manage his staff put this team in the bottom of the barrel.

Comment

• I was actually pretty mad when i heard this was gonna happen, but I'm starting to think we could walk away with riches from a trade.
      I don't think anyone right now could command as much as Cutler could (maybe Matt Ryan) in a trade.
      I think if we got Brady Quinn (Who is more talented than Cassell), A movtivated Shaun Rogers (not likely motivated) and swapped first rounders and landed a stud at 5.

And hopefully Jay is just terrible in Cleveland

Comment

• This team is done

Originally posted by BDeveraux View Post
        This is just one of those situations that you have to laugh at in one of those sadistic and hopeless ways. Both sides completely screwed up on this one.

Both sides are to blame, but at this point I blame Bus Cook the most. He's obviously the motivating factor behind Jay not returning the FO's calls.

As I've said before I really think unless McD comes up with something great to save his career in Denver, he's in pretty big trouble. It's easy for a QB like Jay to find a job somewhere else. If McD continues to make these mistakes other teams are going to be very reluctant to give him a HC job and he wont be in Denver for long. Even if he does have Bowlen's support in this matter, not IF but WHEN this backfires on us to prove to be one of the biggest mistakes in Bronco's history if not NFL history McD will be gone, if not before that.

What I find more disconcerting is if we treat our pro bowl QB this way, how will it effect the rest of the team? We have a lot of key players coming up on contract renewal and if this is how players are treated why would they want to come back?
        It will take years to recover from McDaniels screw up. He will be gone by the end of his first season...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Obama View Post
          why wouldnt it.......its not hard to be positive. First and foremost you are a bronco fan right????
          This is no way shape or form can be taken in a positive connotation IMO. I am a bronco fan btw. and you know what i like the broncos to do? win. Know what the chances are of them winning without Cutler for years to come instead of with him? low low low.

Comment

• Originally posted by AgentOrange003 View Post
            Anyone know what the hell happened to "Jay is our Quarterback. Period."

I seriously have lost all respect for the new regime in Denver. Four months ago we had a high ranked offense and were one win away from the playoffs. Then we go and lose three straight and fire a hall of fame Coach to get an inexperienced offensive coordinator?

Apart from Brian Dawkins, we haven't made one good defensive signing, and now our offensive unit is going to be completely overhauled. Tell me how that makes sense.

What makes me even more sick is the fact that out there some place a Raider's fan is laughing at us. Come on, how our franchise has fallen!

Wow, you and some of the others on here are kidding right? Cry baby has not bothered to return calls or text messages. He is lucky I am not in charge of the team. LISTEN TO MY WORDS BOWLEN - TRADE CUTLER TO DETROIT FOR THE #1 AND #20 PICKS IN THE DRAFT. We will get Stafford. ALSO, I WOULD PACKAGE THAT #20 PICK TO GET ANQUON BOLDIN.

Yep, we haven't done anything in the defensive area that is why the experts say we get an A rating in free agency. Hello, I could have swore we got the two top DB's from Miami. We got one of the better Defensive lineman from the Colts and SF. Oh and lets not forget the best LB from Cleveland.

You do make a point, ONE away from the playoffs. cutler has a losing record and has never been in the playoffs. Let's see 3 straight losses. I guess the QB doesn't factor into any of those losses, including the biggest embarrassment I have ever seen and I have been a fan a long time the loss to the bills of all teams at home. Give me a f'in break. Did any of you actually believe the team was going to go into SD and win the last game of the season? I am surprised SD didn't drill us harder.

Why don't we look at facts and not fiction here. Let us see the teams over the past 7-8 yrs or so that have won superbowls. People "DEFENSES" win championships. Pittsburgh, Giants, Patriots and yes the Colts. Guess what Peyton doesn't win that championship unless the Colts defense didn't play out of their minds.

Heck I would even be cool with Simms, my brotha, to run this team. In the past, he has shown that he can manage a game or two. That is all you need along with a much improved defense.

Comment

• First off Cutler wanted out the day Shanny was let go, then he reiterated it when Bates was let go.

I say Bowlen should call Bus Cook and tell him if Cutler is not in Denver in 48 hours then he will sit and rot on the bench until his contract expires. Never throw a single pass again until his contract expires. Then, Mr. Cook, what will he be worth then?

As an ex offensive lineman, I can tell you that if I was told to block for his a** in a game, I would be tempted to wiff a few blocks.

He said he played for his team mates, well guys, he has thrown you ALL under the bus.

Aw, the heck with it, trade his a** and make sure you bankrupt whoever wants him.

Two first rounders, other picks in 2010.
              "Those are my principals... if you don't like them, well, I have others" - Groucho Marx

"Having a Hell of a time my dear, wish you were here" - Alice Cooper

Comment

• Originally posted by IgorBStrange View Post
                I say Bowlen should call Bus Cook and tell him if Cutler is not in Denver in 48 hours then he will sit and rot on the bench until his contract expires. Never throw a single pass again until his contract expires. Then, Mr. Cook, what will he be worth then?
                That would be fun. Not wise, but fun anyway.
                sigpic

Comment

• Waaaaah.....Buh Bye Cutler

I was a Cutler fan...was. He needs to realize this is a business and trade talks/rumors/etc will always be a part of it. If he is going to cry like a baby every time his name comes up in trade talks, he will have a very short NFL career. Jake Plummer accomplished more with the Broncos than this pre-Madonna! Jay - suck it up and get to work. If you can't carry an up and coming team, then good luck in Detroit or wherever you might go. And don't forget to pack your blankie and pacifier!

Comment

• Consider the track records of the two main players.

Pat Bowlen has been the Broncos owner for over 20 years. He has brought this team nothing but good. He is open, pays his players and works with the fans, players and the league.

Bus Cook has been the agent for Brett Favre who is now out of football. He wanted out of Green Bay and burned that bridge big time for more money. Bus was also the agent for Steve McNair who wanted out of Tennessee, became a pain to the point that the team locked him out and traded him. Steve is now out of football.

Jay had better wake up fast or he'll be joining those two in a few years.
                    "Those are my principals... if you don't like them, well, I have others" - Groucho Marx

"Having a Hell of a time my dear, wish you were here" - Alice Cooper

Comment

• This is horrible news.

But then again im glad T.O., I mean Cutler, has shown his true colors and how immature he is.

He is a gifted qb, but I'm glad bowlen got rid of him.

He's not going to have nearly the protection or receivers he had at Denver, so honestly Ill be hoping for a career ending injury every time he steps onto the field.

I think it all started going down for the poor fella when Rivers punked him that one game, in front of millions of viewers haha. As for this McDaniels guy, I dont blame him and I dont think he should be blamed. How was he supposed to know he was going to have to be dealing with pansy ass cutler's emo self.

We've got a longggg season ahead of us though hahaha =/

Comment

• Bronco's Don't Deserve Cutler

What a shame our Broncos have become. I remember not so long ago, a coach cared enough about a player like Rod Smith to save him a roster spot.

I remember the QB that coach drafted and he mentored him for years.

I remember a QB who took to heart the example his coach imparted on him and cared enough to let a troubled WR live in his basement so he could stay out of trouble.

I remember a QB that took his O-Line on vacation to thank them for the paltry few sacks they gave up.

I remember a QB who took his best TE and his best WR to practice with him in the offseason so they would have their timing down for the regular season.

I remember a QB that went 13-1 when his defense showed up to help.

I remember a fiery QB who threw down an D-lineman that got hin his face.

I remember a QB lead blocking for travis henry.

I remember a QB that never backed down from a challenge and didn't mind playing for a school like vanderbilt.

I remember a QB that made the players around him better.

now.... I remember the following

I remember an Owner that told his QB that he was the man.

I remember a QB who asked only for his remaining coaches to be left alone.

I remember a coach who fired his QB's remaining coaches.

I remember a QB that still tried to come around and learn his new coaches systm.

I remember a coach that took tried to trade a QB for an unproven kid.

I remember an owner that stood by and let his own promises to jay get trampled.

I now see a QB who knows he has been betrayed, and who no longer wants to be part of what is happening in denver, and frankly, I dont blame him.

What a shame we have become.

I love the Broncos, but I would love nothing more than to see our gift of a QB that we are now discarding land with another team and win a superbowl.

The regime has changed, the Broncos of old are gone and the cut throat, backhanded New England style of football is upon us.

Josh Mcdaniels, you are a fool.

Comment

• I remeber not making the playoffs the last 3 seasons

I remember a punk qb that couldn't even return a phone call to his boss that has paid him millions to play football

I remember how to root for a team not a player

I remember how your post is full of more crap than a porta potty at a chilli eating contest

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTruth420 View Post
                            I remeber not making the playoffs the last 3 seasons

I remember a punk qb that couldn't even return a phone call to his boss that has paid him millions to play football

I remember how to root for a team not a player

I remember how your post is full of more crap than a porta potty at a chilli eating contest
                            You're out of line, and off base.
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Off base of what?? Out of what line?

Comment

• While I am sure this is legit, I still get this nagging feeling that at some point today we'll see Jay and Josh shaking hands outside Dove valley or something simmilar. Everything lately has been pointing towards the positive side of things, and either its an almighty april fools joke that would be awesome, or Bowlen has finally called Cooks bluff and hopefully it will give Jay a wake up call to pick up his phone and start kissing some backside.
                                "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                                Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Working...
                                X