McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    He also had a dision title in his 3rd season starting. Or was it second.

And LMAO at you comparing Jay Cutler to arguably the GOAT when all is said and done. Why don't you just go ahead and compare DJ Williams to Lawrence Taylor while you're at it.
    Wow, don't you even see the stupidity of your reasoning? So Cutler's 17-20 record is enough to dismiss his ability as a QB, but 19-18 record makes him the GOAT.

You really need to step back and take a deep breath.
    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonSteele View Post
      It is optional. I think low blowing people is your way of posting so I responded in kind with my first post which I shouldn't have done. But I've noticed a trend with you--you ignore specific facts to make a point. Optional workouts are optional. If MCD wants to tell Jay this is a business and he can be evaluated for trade at any time, then fine. Jay has every right to exercise his right in this business and come to an optional meeting with the boss. You're not always right, hell you're not right even half the time. If you're on one side it should be a clear indication to the rest of us where we should stand.
      Post of the YEAR
      Glad to see someone else with some logic, and not here to just belittle others!

Cp you to my friend!
      I mean SERIOUSLY?!?!

GOGO:cutler:

Comment

• Cutler is surprised by all of this. If that is really true, THEN FIRE YOUR AGENT and move forward with the team. That is the only thing Jay could do to prove to me that he is surprised by all of this and didn't know it was going on.

If not, it is only another piece of misinformation that both parties are putting out in the public realm!

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange Madness View Post
          In re: JC, whatever, I never called him a football genius, but the ways he talks about the game makes me realize I don't know crap about a lot of the ins and outs of the game. Maybe he is dumb as a post, but he has schooled a lot of other people on a variety of subjects. And as far as Charger fans go, he's respectable and classy compared to many of the fools that come here.

In re tru fan stuff: That was directed at a Broncos fan. I don't think anyone should try to claim that anyone else is not a fan. That's bull crap. If you don't know someone, don't act like you know if they're real fans or not.

When I said 'fan' earlier about people on this board, I was talking about trolls that are coming here with the obvious intention of stirring crap. They might be fans, but they don't carry themselves in a positive way that builds up their team; I wouldn't want some of them representing on a Raiders, Chargers, or Chiefs board.
          You know what, you are right you don't know crap!! Lets just leave it at that. If you can't understand what I wrote, here I'll spell it out for,I said nothing about being older makes me any better then anyone else. Also the point of views JC points out, are not that of a true denver fan, they are of people who are not true fans!

You know what, one day when you grow up, maybe you'll understand this.

Comment

• Josh McDaniels was the offensive coordinator on a 17-0 football team and couldn't win the Super Bowl. How is he gong to win with cast offs, scrubs and rookies:cutler:?

Comment

• Originally posted by AC1 View Post
              Wow, don't you even see the stupidity of your reasoning? So Cutler's 17-20 record is enough to dismiss his ability as a QB, but 19-18 record makes him the GOAT.

You really need to step back and take a deep breath.
              I've read the last 6 pages of this whoopla that is garbage and AC1, you and florida are the ones who are talking in circles and don't seem to make any sense, I have a headache now and have conceded my last five minutes a waste of time.

Comment

• This is anything but clear!

I know this is like the trillionth post about the same, but the more i think and read more info, the more i'm confused and puzzled.

It was reported that McDaniels and Cutler were texting each other in the last few days. This was last week.

Cutler had recently restated to (and i even started a thread about that) Vic Lombardi that he was going to attend the mandatory meetings. (mandatory or not, he still showed willingness to move on).

So what's this thing about Bowlen saying Cutler has been unreachable for 10 days?? Were they supposed to be talking like every single day to restate that he was willing to be a Bronco?
                sigpic

Comment

• For those that truly believe Cutler is surprised by all of this and that he was showing up to camp, then wouldn't you believe that he is SURPRISED because Bus is running the show without Cutler being aware of the full details.

If that is true and you believe Cutler is surprised, then why hasn't Cutler come right out and said something along the lines of: "I didn't receive the calls, Bus never told me they wanted to talk..."

He didn't!

He could also FIRE his agent right away and reach out to the team himself or with a new agent!

He hasn't!

Finally, the team has also texted him with no return! Ultimately, I think this is all a ploy to protect Cutler's contract value with the new team! Any new team will be all but forced to question whether he would pull this crap on them too!

Comment

• This has been discussed... and Cutler wasn't "willing" to be a Bronco as you put it. He was being forced to under contract. Sucks but honestly we need to move on, the decision has been made, finally, as it should have been.

Comment

• Kosar is a butt pirate who has publicly hated the broncos since the back to back playoff wins, he is correct in one thing he himself was a whinner and a darn good one at that, he whined far more than he was worth, hence the reason shottenheimer doesn't think much of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by owninit View Post
                        I've read the last 6 pages of this whoopla that is garbage and AC1, you and florida are the ones who are talking in circles and don't seem to make any sense, I have a headache now and have conceded my last five minutes a waste of time.
                        Thanks for pointing out the length of the thread. I've spent way too much time on this.
                        Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                          I know this is like the trillionth post about the same, but the more i think and read more info, the more i'm confused and puzzled.

It was reported that McDaniels and Cutler were texting each other in the last few days. This was last week.

Cutler had recently restated to (and i even started a thread about that) Vic Lombardi that he was going to attend the mandatory meetings. (mandatory or not, he still showed willingness to move on).

So what's this thing about Bowlen saying Cutler has been unreachable for 10 days?? Were they supposed to be talking like every single day to restate that he was willing to be a Bronco?

You forgot that Jay formally requested a trade through his agent. That doesn't communicate that he wants to be a Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                            Umm, Jay didn't miss anything that was mandatory. So really, it would be like getting fired for not showing up to the company bbq.
                            Wow, do you realize how stupid that makes you sound?

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                              For those that truly believe Cutler is surprised by all of this and that he was showing up to camp, then wouldn't you believe that he is SURPRISED because Bus is running the show without Cutler being aware of the full details.

If that is true and you believe Cutler is surprised, then why hasn't Cutler come right out and said something along the lines of: "I didn't receive the calls, Bus never told me they wanted to talk..."

He didn't!

He could also FIRE his agent right away and reach out to the team himself or with a new agent!

He hasn't!

Finally, the team has also texted him with no return! Ultimately, I think this is all a ploy to protect Cutler's contract value with the new team! Any new team will be all but forced to question whether he would pull this crap on them too!
                              I think you're right actually.

Bus and Cutler are probably trying to keep his market value high by making him look better, making it look like he was trying to reconcile.

That way teams will be more inclined to pay him more.

Comment

• isnt the point of an agent to be the medium between an organization and its player?

Cutler pays cook to represent his interests and keep him informed of contract discussions as well as team issues and the like.

So with a situation as soured as it is how is calling Cook , Cutlers paid representative, trying to get ahold of Cutler any different than calling him at his house?

Any chance of an informal talk was over the moment that this McJaygate started.
                                Thanks Shanahan for the 2 SB's, but its time to move on. With McDaniels I hope to see at least one more, bringing back solid, fundamental football to Denver.

Comment

Working...
                                X