• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    cant believe i wont get a cutler jersey

i want one really bad

:cutler::cutler:
    You'll very likely get a good deal on one on eBay if you really want one.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
      Bowlen is just mad because Cutler deleted him from his Myspace and put Bus Cook in his Top 8.
      What about his facebook page?

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
        How many times has this happenend on the Broncos in the past? How many times has there been this big of a circus over something? I can't remember one. I CAN remember pleanty of times that players and our FO didn't get along and had disputes. Those disputes still never came off like this one and where always resolved without anyone blasting anyone in the media. Shanny and Plummer hated eachother. Plummer never had this kind of problem and he still to this day will talk bad about Shanny whenver it is brought up.
        I'm quite confident that I'm not alone in believing the difference this time is the involvement of one Bus Cook... all of the media reports have (at least arguably) originated with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
          Bowlen is just mad because Cutler deleted him from his Myspace and put Bus Cook in his Top 8.
          MySpace is so last year. Everyone knows that Cutler blocked Bowlen from seeing his Blogspot posts and called him names on Facebook.
          Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Out with the trash

Originally posted by VABronco37 View Post
            I KNOW alot of you all have a Cutler Jersey so please pick your answer or explain what your gonna do with it now.
            I have three and they all are going out with the trash. Good thing they arent authentics.
            http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JHoward View Post
              I have three and they all are going out with the trash. Good thing they arent authentics.
              If you are going to get rid of them, why not just ebay them and at least make some money off them?

Comment

• If you're a Jay Cutler fan, keep it. If you don't like him, get rid of it. That's a no-brainer.

I will keep my authentic Jay Cutler jersey just like I kept my authentic Jake Plummer...I dig both players. Always have, always will.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by deanver View Post
                  If you're a Jay Cutler fan, keep it. If you don't like him, get rid of it. That's a no-brainer.

I will keep my authentic Jay Cutler jersey just like I kept my authentic Jake Plummer...I dig both players. Always have, always will.
                  Love your Elway sig pic. Where'd you get that?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanadianBroncoFan View Post
                    Just checked NFL.com, and Bowlens response to the cutler camps denying contact. " We have the phone records"

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/04/01/bron...phone-records/
                    Sounds like Bowlen is reaching his limit with this BS.

Comment

• http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/04/01/bron...phone-records/

In a statement released last night by the Broncos, team owner Pat Bowlen said that “numerous attempts to contact Jay Cutler in the last 10 days, both by head coach Josh McDaniels and myself, have been unsuccessful.”

Cutler’s camp says that’s just not so.

Sources close to Culter told NFL.com senior columnist Thomas George today that the quarterback contends he has not received any such calls from the Broncos.

Sources close to Bowlen responded to George in five words: “We have the phone records.”

George’s full column on the Cutler-Broncos situation will appear on NFL.com this afternoon. NFL.com senior columnist Vic Carucci’s breakdown of the most likely suitors for Cutler can be found here

Good for Pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGlue Factory View Post
                        In the end it would have been best for everyone if Bowlen and the Broncos had just been patient and waited until mandatory meetings to see him in person and just let Cutler enjoy a vacation until then.

This whole situation is such a cluster #@$% by everyone (including the media.)
                        I can't agree, having to wait until June to find out what's going on with the starting quarterback is not acceptable IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binary Bolt Fan View Post
                          Sounds like Bowlen is reaching his limit with this BS.
                          If Bowlen wants to act in good faith to fans like myself who questioned his honesty on the comments about the phone calls, he should black marker any info private to the organization and then publish them in .pdf format online. I think that most people on both sides of the argument would appreciate that from him at this point to clear up this argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldster View Post
                            I can't agree, having to wait until June to find out what's going on with the starting quarterback is not acceptable IMHO.
                            I actually agree with you, they shouldn't wait until June, but could have probably waited until closer to the draft. And you don't really have to wait for the guy to show up for mandatories. If you still can't get in touch with him, then you have your answer. I just think that they didn't give it enough time, personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                              He didn't call out his defense. He was making a joke on an interview post-season, and immediately apologized for it, saying "That's not fair, I didn't mean that." And if you watch him in his pressers, he's quick to praise others and very very slow to criticize anyone other than himself.
                              Do you have any objectivity at all??

I've seen his sullen pressers and I heard what Scott Hastings had to say on Dan Patrick's show about it as well. See, some guys aren't willing to focus only on the talent and look at the whole package. You aren't one of em.

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                                If Bowlen wants to act in good faith to fans like myself who questioned his honesty on the comments about the phone calls, he should black marker any info private to the organization and then publish them in .pdf format online. I think that most people on both sides of the argument would appreciate that from him at this point to clear up this argument.
                                First of all, Bowlen did not say that he tried to call Jay on Tuesday. He said that they had been trying to get in touch with Jay for the previous 10 days.

The only reference to Tuesday that Bowlen made was that he had talked to Jay's agent who reiterated that Jay wanted to be traded. The agent has not denied this, which seems to be overlooked in this whole needless discussion.

I find it laughable that anyone really thinks that Jay's agent, or even Jay for that matter, are really surprised after they maintaned that Jay wanted out.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                                X