McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    god...go bug silk, I'm sure he'd love to act like he gives half a crap about what you think. I on the other hand am going to stop paying attention to someone who goes from thread to thread defending jay cutler and picking a fight with anyone he doesn't agree with and stay on the topic of this thread going forward.
    Why are you responding to me then? Don't talk about it. Be about it.

Comment

I'd say that's beyond possible I'd say that's exactly what is going on...History is on the side of that statement, just ask brett favre and the packers.
      Perhaps an intervention is in order. If Josh or Pat won't fly to Nashville, I say we get a group of fans and Dr. Phil and fly to Nashville and intervene. We'll lock him in a room until he agrees to change his representation to...

Jerry Mcguire
      Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• if we are trading with the Skins... I would rather take the chance with Colt Brennan then Campbell... thats just me!

Comment

• No, see i disagree with that. That right there sounds like someone who admits defeat who has no back bone, someone who is a loser. Ya maybe a good loser, but a loser none the less. IMO if Jay didn't ask for a trade before all this only god knows what really happened, but if Jay really was shocked about being on the trade block then he had the right to be a little upset. There is loyalty in this game, but only to premiere players in this league not to guys like Jason Campbell.

Comment

25 and married with 2 kids...try again there jr. and I'm sorry if you calling me "joke" does nothing more than make me chuckle. You think I honestly give a crap what some dude on the internet thinks of me....
            Well, I don't generally take sides of posters in any forums, but I do highly respect jhns' postings, and you have been here a quarter of the time and I don't feel you have contributed as much qualitatively, (not based solely on that) ... I'm with jhns on this one.
            Have fun otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
              Did you even read what those comments where about? Or are you just trying to be a hater?

I obviously know more than him about how he is a better fan than me? LOL? You all are just being rediculous right now. Just because you all are butt hurt doesn't mean you have to be haters for no reason.
              wow you know this is like the 5th time tonight I've seen you use that exact statement and yet I'M the immature one....nice.

You stay classy jhns.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DanEllis View Post
                This is what I was thinking at work today.

1. The statement Bowlen made was to make Cutler come back and talk.

2. Bus Cook is using Cutler as a puppet on a string in trying to get him to sign a huge contract, or trying to get him out of Denver.

3. The Broncos convincing Cutler to fire Cook, and play for the Broncos until his current contract expires, then re-negotiate his contract.
                I hope that this will be the way it ends up...

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
                  I wanted to bump this due to the past three months.

The things I worried about from the very beginning have come to fruitiation.

I mean, come on people, is this really better?

I think Pat realizes deep down he made a mistake, even when at Shanahan's conference he said he "might be making a mistake."

My question is, if this all blows up in his face, like it seems to be doing, we he admit that it was a mistake?

We won't know if things are better for a couple of years at least......but it certainly doesn't seem so right now......

And what does it really matter now if he admits firing him was a mistake.....it's done, doesn't really matter now, because we're stuck.......

Comment

wow you know this is like the 5th time tonight I've seen you use that exact statement and yet I'M the immature one....nice.

You stay classy jhns.
                    You won't see me claim to be the mature one.

I do see you claiming that you won't respond to me and that you will stay on topic. Nice to see you follow through!

Comment

• Originally posted by Road_Apples View Post
                      Amen man!

If I were Bowlen or Xman, I would insist that Cutler as a condition of ever playing for the team again drops Cook. Either it is Jay with another agent or nothing. I believe the same treatment goes for Rosenfels already- I could be mistaken on that but that is what I weaned purely from this forum.
                      Not to be a stickler for league rules, but pretty sure that this is also a violation of the CBA. But I'd at least suggest that Cutler considers finding new representation, and hopefully, he's already thinking about it no matter what happens.
                      Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

I think jhns is secretly jay cutler in disguise posting on our boards..

That aside cutlers crazy and I think he's going to be highly disappointed when the broncos do what's best for the broncos and take the best offer vs the one that's best for jay and he ends up playing for the lions and being the biggest joke in the league instead of a winner like he could have been here.
                        :clap:

Well looky here, there are Bronco fans that think for themselves!

Comment

• Everyone is saying he asked to be traded but i've never seen a quote of him saying that. When i hear that he asked to be traded is the "he said she said" thing. When i hear he doesn't wanna be traded it's actually a quote from him.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Road_Apples View Post
                            Well, I don't generally take sides of posters in any forums, but I do highly respect jhns' postings, and you have been here a quarter of the time and I don't feel you have contributed as much qualitatively, so I'm with jhns on this one.
                            Have fun otherwise.
                            I might have respected him prior to this week but the dude has been going around picking fights left and right and I'm playing along because I've got nothing better today. You can take his side if you want.

Just because he's been posting here longer than me doesn't mean he's been around longer I've been reading these forums for years now and only recently started posting and honestly I've got a life (not that I'm saying posters here don't so don't take that comment wrong) I've got better things to do than post 20-40 posts a night so I really only post when there is something major going on that I actually care to discuss, I don't feel that makes me any less of a quality poster but if it does then oh well.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I am a Charger fan, and I have to second Charger619's post.

Also, I guess I am one of the few fans who actually roots for other teams in the same division. I was born in Oakland and was a diehard fan as a kid, but when they left for LA, I turned that love into disdane. THen my entire family moved to COlorado and became diehard Bronco fans. Heck, my mother, who still has no idea of how the game is played, goes with my brother to a couple games a year and religiously watches the rest. And Elway and the Orange Crush made it easy to be a fan. I went to hight school in Iowa where everyone was VIkings and CHiefs fans, so I have lukewarm affection for them. But when the military sent me to San Diego 20 years ago, and I made San Diego my US home, well, I became a Charger fan. So for me, the Chargers are #1 and the Broncos #2.

I just don't see that as being so strange. I went to the Naval Academy, so Navy is my top college team, of course. But my second favorite is Army, our big rival.

I just wish the AFC West was the best division in football, with three teams each year going into the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loyal2Royal View Post
                                No, see i disagree with that. That right there sounds like someone who admits defeat who has no back bone, someone who is a loser. Ya maybe a good loser, but a loser none the less. IMO if Jay didn't ask for a trade before all this only god knows what really happened, but if Jay really was shocked about being on the trade block then he had the right to be a little upset. There is loyalty in this game, but only to premiere players in this league not to guys like Jason Campbell.
                                It's a business.

There is no loyalty.

There was no loyalty when McDaniels talked abour trading Cutler. It's a business.

There was no loyalty (And nothing wrong) when Cutler asked to be traded. It's a business.
                                Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

Working...
                                X