Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by draco193 View Post
    Absolutely.
    YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! You say it best. Please repeat this thread.

Thank You.

Comment

• I heard somewhere that insulin shots can cause PMS symptoms in males.

Comment

• Originally posted by draco193 View Post
        I think if someone comes in and wants a power run scheme, were goign to need at leats two replacement guys on the line (Hamilton and whoever is playing C for us next year). I dont know if Ryn Harris fits in a power run scheme either, but, he just might.

A coach will go ahead and discard players that arent making a lot of money (comparatively) and dont fit his scheme.
        Spot on, pretty much we'll have to likely replace both Guards and the Center if we switch to a Man Block Scheme. Clady and Harris IMO can make the switch. It's easier for Tackles generally because in both schemes they usually do about the same amount of pulling and trapping. It's the interior line play that is fundamentally different in the two schemes. We're really going to need a new Center anyways, unless Hamilton or Lichtenstieger can prove that they have got the stuff to handle the position.
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
          Not to be a stickler for league rules, but pretty sure that this is also a violation of the CBA. But I'd at least suggest that Cutler considers finding new representation, and hopefully, he's already thinking about it no matter what happens.
          I think your actually right there....Though I wish he'd drop cook I hate cook (and for now) cutler by association if cook went I'd be able to stand cutler staying but otherwise as long as cook is his agent this crap will never die. Even if jay stays now this crap will continue to flare up until bus gets what he wants.

A big fat wad of cash.
          sigpic

Comment

Not to be a stickler for league rules, but pretty sure that this is also a violation of the CBA. But I'd at least suggest that Cutler considers finding new representation, and hopefully, he's already thinking about it no matter what happens.
            Aye, Bus has shown his true colors. One might think they are black and silver... or nautical blue, red, new century silver, and white...

On a serious note, I think Bus has exacerbated the situation and poured gasoline on an open fire...

He seriously needs to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Road_Apples View Post
              Well, I don't generally take sides of posters in any forums, but I do highly respect jhns' postings, and you have been here a quarter of the time and I don't feel you have contributed as much qualitatively, (not based solely on that) ... I'm with jhns on this one.
              Have fun otherwise.
              I don't usually get into the middle of someone elses arguments, but this is kind of dumb.

You take sides with somebody because they have a longer registration date?

jhns isn't even contributing. He's just starting fights and keeps them going. No quality there at all...
              Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

• So far, as of posting this, its about 5-1 with people wanting Jay back, as opposed to not wanting him back.
                sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

• You guys can let it go. We can just call me a horrible poster and drop it. No need to drag everyone into it.

Comment

• Let's all pray this ends one way or another soon, so we can all start at least pretend to get along again. Now you two, french kiss and make up.
                    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                      Everyone is saying he asked to be traded but i've never seen a quote of him saying that. When i hear that he asked to be traded is the "he said she said" thing. When i hear he doesn't wanna be traded it's actually a quote from him.
                      I agree this is what I've been saying, that McDuplicated is a LIAR!! and Pat is up there with his recent statement.

Comment

Let's all pray this ends one way or another soon, so we can all start at least pretend to get along again. Now you two, french kiss and make up.
                        Haha, unecessary man.
                        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
                          I think Cutler really is puzzled. His agent probably told him "threaten a trade, act like you feel you are unwanted and I guarantee you they will give you a long term contract."

Except, it didn't work out that way. You ask for a trade, you don't return calls, you don't communicate...and now you got what you asked for.
                          I think, If this is the case he needs to fire his agent and issue an appology to the Broncos.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                            I feel like you're wanting me to say it....

But yes.. Cutler DID ask for a trade.

This all is a game though between everyone, like you said.

Once McD tried to trade Cutler and LIE about it, the window opened right more so for the Bus, than it did for Cutler.

McDaniels plan failed... badly.

Was Cutler pissed? Yeah....

But I think Bus toyed with him, and came up with some retarded plan to try and get Jay a bigger contract with an extension. He felt like Jay and himself had all the cards in their hands because... "who in their right mind would trade a highly valued/skilled QB like Jay Cutler? The 26 year old pro bowler?"

And guess what? the Bus' plan failed...

Now Bowlen is sick of it all, and just wants to literally start from square one and rebuild... again....

This sucks.
                            I did want someone to at least admit that much! Really, the beginning of this belongs on mcD. After that, this all goes on Cutler and Cook!

The bottom line is Cutler wants out of here. He is doing evrything he can to get out of here.

I am as much a Cutler fan as anybody but the more that has come out (especially his relationship with the last coaching staff and in the lokcer room) the more it may be for the best.

IN the end, the fans are being treated like mushrooms. We are kept in the dark and fed a bunch of $hit. We have supported this team and owner through thick and thin, we have welcomed Jay and rooted for him like no other city will. They are both screwing the fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                              IIN the end, the fans are being treated like mushrooms. We are kept in the dark and fed a bunch of $hit. We have supported this team and owner through thick and thin, we have welcomed Jay and rooted for him like no other city will. They are both screwing the fans!
                              :thumb:
                              Yep. I'd CP ya if I could... but you know....

Comment

• No Campbell ...

If we trade Cutler and get a QB like Campbell ... ummm its pretty clear to some of us that we will need to take next season off , and maybe play Madden or something. I think we should try to get a QB from the draft or Quinn ... I hope the and pray we dont end up with Campbell.

Comment

Working...
                                X