No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus Cook benefits a great amount if Jay gets traded to a team like the Redskins who aren't affraid to spend crazy amounts of money on contract for players. The more money Jay makes. The more Bus makes. Seems logical to me that he has been pushing for it. But I really think all sides are to blame. Regardless the Broncos have done nothing but take steps backward this offseason. It really is kind of depressing. . .
    sigpic
    MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
      Everyone is saying he asked to be traded but i've never seen a quote of him saying that. When i hear that he asked to be traded is the "he said she said" thing. When i hear he doesn't wanna be traded it's actually a quote from him.
      So when they last met and Jay said I need some time to think I'll call you, next thing you know the agent is the one calling saying "Ummm, yeah, Jay wants a trade". This story has been around for a week and a half. Jay knew it was out there and didn't refute it then. So, silence in this case, is established as he said it.

Comment

• Soon to be Former Fan

I proudly wore my Jay Cutler jersey to work today for probably the last time.
        And it could very well be the last Denver Broncos jersey I ever shell out hard earned cash for.

The best comment I have read so far about this whole mess is "what's harder to find, a 32 year old first time head coach, or a 25 year old pro bowl quarterback?"

Did the pats win the Superbowl this year, and I'm just mistaken?

Would the Pats have ever won the Superbowl without Tom Brady? Quarterbacks make coaches great, not the other way around, and this McDufus is throwing away his chance to be thought of as great.

I lived and died with the Broncos every Sunday for almost twenty years, but if the 25 year old pro bowl quarterback gets traded, that will be it for me.

Comment

• My guess? I think it's just damage control on his image since he now got his wish to be traded.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
            Well, everyone's acting as if he's gone...but that's my point; he's not gone yet.

I'm still hoping this all gets resolved and can be laughed about in a few months...
            I'm still hoping, too.

I voted for the first choice. Not sure about the SB, though.
            Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Comment

• Truly sorry to see any fan leave the team over this, no matter how it turns out. And that's coming from someone who's supported Jay's side in this from day 1.
                Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear that.

Remember: "Through thick and thin."

Comment

• Originally posted by kdsrs1 View Post
                    And it could very well be the last Denver Broncos jersey I ever shell out hard earned cash for.

The best comment I have read so far about this whole mess is "what's harder to find, a 32 year old first time head coach, or a 25 year old pro bowl quarterback?"

Would the Pats have ever won the Superbowl without Tom Brady? Quarterbacks make coaches great, not the other way around, and this McDufus is throwing away his chance to be thought of as great.

I lived and died with the Broncos every Sunday for almost twenty years, but if the 25 year old pro bowl quarterback gets traded, that will be it for me.
                    sorry to lose you

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                      Let's all pray this ends one way or another soon, so we can all start at least pretend to get along again. Now you two, french kiss and make up.
                      Line in the sand you just crossed there my friend.......line in the sand....Thanks but no thanks I'll stick to kissing my wife (who I wish would hurry the heck up and get out of the hospital.....)
                      sigpic

Comment

• It appears that Cutler does not know what is going now. Surely he reads his email and checks his phone messages. He needs to fire his agent, and contact Bowlen and McDaniels and get this straightened out, if that is possible. If Denver trades Cutler, it means that Denver will be without both Cutler and Marshall this season. Marshall will be gone for at least half or all of this season. Marshall needs to go into anger management. If he does not, he will probably be out of the NFL before to long. This means that Denver will go 6-10 this season, if they are lucky. If this is what happens, there are going to be a lot of unhappy fans in Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by stargazer View Post
                          My guess? I think it's just damage control on his image since he now got his wish to be traded.
                          oh most definatly he doesn't want the lions being his only choice, he wants it to at least look like he's a good decent and honest person so teams won't say.....eh he's more trouble than he's worth.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kdsrs1 View Post

Honestly... Nobody cares.

Let all the Cutler band wagoners leave. Doesn't bother me one bit. I'll be here supporting the Denver Broncos.
                            Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

• Don't drop the team because of a personnel move you don't agree with. Remember "you don't root for the name on the back of the jersey, you root for the name on the front."

Comment

• When things are the worst..

Is when we should be the most loyal and proud id rather be a lion fan than a steeler,raider,or patriot fan one reason pride maybe detroit sucks but at least they didnt cheat ill die a broncos fan and if people hate me for it awesome it makes for good conversation
                                "Just waiting for the draft"

Kyle Orton Army Fan Club #33

Comment

Working...
                                X