McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
    I think, If this is the case he needs to fire his agent and issue an appology to the Broncos.
    EXACTLY!

Simple, but brilliant reasoning. Your comment makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

• You right about some things, its not easy to find a pro bowl QB, but if you are going to cry about this, you are a terrible fan.

If you are a Broncos fan you DEAL WITH WHAT YOU HAVE
      I think McD should have DEALT WITH WHAT HE HAD and fixed the Jay thing and worried about our defense, but that didn't happen.
      Now if you are a fan you love what you got, and I love the fact that this guy has a vision for the defense, and I love Dawkins and Goodman, and the 3-4 (Mike Nolan). Its sad to see Jay go, but a real fan loves his team no matter what.

The division of fans is stupid, we need to unite behind what we have.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverSpark View Post
        Honestly... Nobody cares.

Let all the Cutler band wagoners leave. Doesn't bother me one bit. I'll be here supporting the Denver Broncos.
        Some people care. I care when any fan who's followed the team for a long time, especially through times tougher than this, decides that he's had enough. I just hope that once he cools off that reality sets in and he realizes you are a Broncos fan for life even if you don't realize it. We're like the mafia, you can't quit us
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by RickyVoorhees View Post
          Bus Cook benefits a great amount if Jay gets traded to a team like the Redskins who aren't affraid to spend crazy amounts of money on contract for players. The more money Jay makes. The more Bus makes. Seems logical to me that he has been pushing for it. But I really think all sides are to blame. Regardless the Broncos have done nothing but take steps backward this offseason. It really is kind of depressing. . .
          yea I think dan snyder is bus cooks wet dream.....when I hear dan snyder I immediately think $$$ Overpaid players $$$
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kdsrs1 View Post

I lived and died with the Broncos every Sunday for almost twenty years, but if the 25 year old pro bowl quarterback gets traded, that will be it for me.
            Please seek professional help, this is just a temporary depression, life will once again bring you joy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
              IN the end, the fans are being treated like mushrooms. We are kept in the dark and fed a bunch of $hit. We have supported this team and owner through thick and thin, we have welcomed Jay and rooted for him like no other city will. They are both screwing the fans!
              Dude!

That's the most awesome thing I've read in awhile. CP to you. :salute!:
              Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

• I don't like the idea of trading Cutler away, I hated the firing of Shanahan, and I hate McDaniels but I will stick with the Broncos. If we are doing terrible, i will have someone to blame now that Slowick is gone.
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I'm going to quote myself here

"remember tuck and roll as you jump of the bandwagon I'd hate to see you get hurt"

and

"I bleed orange and blue not jay cutler"

hope you enjoy cheering for the winless lions (my hopeful jay cutler destination)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bfan45 View Post
                    I agree this is what I've been saying, that McDuplicated is a LIAR!! and Pat is up there with his recent statement.
                    Bus Cook, Cutler's agent, requested a trade on his client's behalf. That's a very common occurrence when you have an agent, especially in professional sports. There's so many different accounts of what's gone on between Cutler and the Broncos, I really don't know who to believe. However, I don't believe that the Broncos have made all this stuff up.

Comment

• Your first post on this forum is just a repeat of crap that we've seen countless times in the last month. Yay?

Comment

• Originally posted by WoodyInvincible View Post
                        http://voices.washingtonpost.com/red...tler.html#more

"A bunch of trade talk is what got Cutler mad at Denver, that's the reason all that stuff started with him, but I wouldn't do all that. The thing you understand that there's no loyalty in this game, so you just have to work hard. That's all you can do."

As a player I don't think he hold Jay's jock strap but his attitude and view of the game shows mental acuity years ahead of Culter
                        I hate to point out semantics, but isn't his view pretty much the same thing that people have been hating on Jay for? Jay's asked for a trade, and it's "Just Business," but as Shannon said, when a team wants to trade a guy it's just business, but when a player wants a trade, he's disgruntled.
                        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Sounds to me like Cutler and Bus Cook didn't expect the Broncos to call his bluff, maybe they were waiting for the Broncos to hand over a new contract to make things right.
                          Have fun wherever you end up Jay, hopefully some place like Detroit where you don't have a guy like Ryan Clady to protect your butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdsrs1 View Post
                            I proudly wore my Jay Cutler jersey to work today for probably the last time.
                            And it could very well be the last Denver Broncos jersey I ever shell out hard earned cash for.

The best comment I have read so far about this whole mess is "what's harder to find, a 32 year old first time head coach, or a 25 year old pro bowl quarterback?"

Did the pats win the Superbowl this year, and I'm just mistaken?

Would the Pats have ever won the Superbowl without Tom Brady? Quarterbacks make coaches great, not the other way around, and this McDufus is throwing away his chance to be thought of as great.

I lived and died with the Broncos every Sunday for almost twenty years, but if the 25 year old pro bowl quarterback gets traded, that will be it for me.
                            Who really cares if jay leaves what does that have to do with being a denver bronco fan .....i started being a bronco fan because i liked the logo and i am probably more loyal than some "broncos fans " that were brought up to be bronco fans and now wanna end that because JAY CUTLER is leaving ???? really???

If he had been winning it would be a different story ...Whether we have a bad defense or not that makes me sleep better at night (17-20)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                              Your first post on this forum is just a repeat of crap that we've seen countless times in the last month. Yay?
                              it's probably the same fool signing up for new accounts to spew the same thing repeatedly....oh well whatever gives him his kicks I suppose.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                Line in the sand you just crossed there my friend.......line in the sand....Thanks but no thanks I'll stick to kissing my wife (who I wish would hurry the heck up and get out of the hospital.....)
                                I do hope you realize I was joking lol, the mere thought of two dudes kissing (I'm assuming you are both dudes) is vomit inducing. What's your wife in the hospital for? My wife is in the hospital too, but that's because she's an MT in the Lab.

Comment

Working...
                                X