McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tpoz34 View Post
    if we are trading with the Skins... I would rather take the chance with Colt Brennan then Campbell... thats just me!
    ++++++++++

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kdsrs1 View Post
      I proudly wore my Jay Cutler jersey to work today for probably the last time.
      And it could very well be the last Denver Broncos jersey I ever shell out hard earned cash for.

The best comment I have read so far about this whole mess is "what's harder to find, a 32 year old first time head coach, or a 25 year old pro bowl quarterback?"

Did the pats win the Superbowl this year, and I'm just mistaken?

Would the Pats have ever won the Superbowl without Tom Brady? Quarterbacks make coaches great, not the other way around, and this McDufus is throwing away his chance to be thought of as great.

I lived and died with the Broncos every Sunday for almost twenty years, but if the 25 year old pro bowl quarterback gets traded, that will be it for me.
      I feel you. This situation makes me mad but I'll always be a Broncos fan. Besides McDoogle will be gone in a few years and maybe a new brighter direction will come along lol. . .
      sigpic
      MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        it's probably the same fool signing up for new accounts to spew the same thing repeatedly....oh well whatever gives him his kicks I suppose.
        It's hilarious to think that people do that. I got better stuff to do with my time than pointless kindergarten junk like that, but I guess some people have more time than I do. Having kids is like boarding with a very cool Vampire. You love them to death, but they slowly suck the life out of you.
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• When a team starts to lose fans you know you've got problems.

With all this talk about the NFL being a "Business", it makes me question the Business owner. I wonder if Pat Bowlen thought when he fired Shanahan it would translate into loss of marketshare (fans) and money.

Regardless of how McJaygate turns out, Denver is losing fans and money. It was a bad business decision to let Shanahan go. Even if you had lost confidence in him, let him finish his contract and leave with respect. This was the best Business decision. Forget alienating Cutler, why alienate your fanbase?

Mile high is seriously under threat of dropping it's consecutive sellout history for the first time in forever.

sigpic
          \

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
            It's hilarious to think that people do that. I got better stuff to do with my time than pointless kindergarten junk like that, but I guess some people have more time than I do. Having kids is like boarding with a very cool Vampire. You love them to death, but they slowly suck the life out of you.
            hahah amazing quote very solid
            "Just waiting for the draft"

Kyle Orton Army Fan Club #33

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger619 View Post
              I think Cutler expected the new staff to come in kissing his *** and when they didn't; he got all bent out of shape. I really think Cutler is the type that needs to constantly be told he is the man and how great he is. Shanahan was great at doing that and that is why they got along so well
              Jay Cutler is a jerk, but he is a stud franchise QB. You are right on though.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WoodyInvincible View Post
                If he really doesn't want to be traded he better be on his hands and knees in denver begging bowlen for a second chance.
                Ofcourse, this is only opinion but, this coming from Jay just sounds like spin... he still wants to be traded but, he has been taking heat in Denver and in the media. These are just statements to save his credibility and spin it in Jay's favor. That is what I think.
                My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                  I do hope you realize I was joking lol, the mere thought of two dudes kissing (I'm assuming you are both dudes) is vomit inducing. What's your wife in the hospital for? My wife is in the hospital too, but that's because she's an MT in the Lab.
                  Oh I know, besides I've got pretty thick skin I can take and shovel crap and keep my cool. Your comment just reminded me of some discussions we've had at work the last couple of days and that tends to be my response there as well.

She has cellulitis (very nasty skin infection) and it's been causing 103-105 degree fever that just will not go away. She went into the emergency room with me on early early saturday (I had just gotten back from traveling for work or she'd have been in there sooner and likely avoided this mess)

They've got her pumped full of anti-biotics but she's been on them all week and it's not even phasing it, I mean her fever is now at around 101 most of the time but I'd like it to just go away all together. This board is a welcome distraction to the worry, despite the fact that I should be sleeping at this point in the night (midnight). But it is getting a little better even if it isn't progressing as fast as I'd like it at least at this point she isn't hallucinating from unreasonably high temperatures.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                    I'm not big on correcting spelling errors....but, dude...twice in the same sentence?
                    Would it make more sense to spell one wrong and then spell the same word right? Its called transcribing words by the way, Which I admit is a bad habit. I'm surprised you didn't tell me to read more books.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

at least at this point she isn't hallucinating from unreasonably high temperatures.
                      We all wish her well and a quick recovery. Good thing about the hallucinating, a lot of that going here with no high temperature to blame....

Comment

• Originally posted by kdsrs1 View Post
                        The best comment I have read so far about this whole mess is "what's harder to find, a 32 year old first time head coach, or a 25 year old pro bowl quarterback?"
                        What does this have to do with anything?

What are you suggesting they do? Get rid of a coach that was hired 3 months ago?
                        IT'S OK - The F just means Freakin' !!

Comment

Oh I know, besides I've got pretty thick skin I can take and shovel crap and keep my cool. Your comment just reminded me of some discussions we've had at work the last couple of days and that tends to be my response there as well.

She has cellulitis (very nasty skin infection) and it's been causing 103-105 degree fever that just will not go away. She went into the emergency room with me on early early saturday (I had just gotten back from traveling for work or she'd have been in there sooner and likely avoided this mess)

They've got her pumped full of anti-biotics but she's been on them all week and it's not even phasing it, I mean her fever is now at around 101 most of the time but I'd like it to just go away all together. This board is a welcome distraction to the worry, despite the fact that I should be sleeping at this point in the night (midnight). But it is getting a little better even if it isn't progressing as fast as I'd like it at least at this point she isn't hallucinating from unreasonably high temperatures.
                          I'm sorry. I hope the best for you and your wife.
                          Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

• Bowlen has screwed this up since day1. He has never been a sound football man. Reeves and Shanahan deserve all the credit for building our teams. And this is such a major screw up I'm starting to think he is trying to tick off enough fans so he can move the team to L.A.
                            Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nierika View Post
                              What does this have to do with anything?

What are you suggesting they do? Get rid of a coach that was hired 3 months ago?
                              Yes!:cutler:
                              Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

• One last thing

I am really going to miss the Cutler -vs- Rivers threads in the smack forum!
                                There is no plan B.

Comment

Working...
                                X