McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
    NICE! And the Broncos will be worse because of it..... I don't get why I'm not in a good mood. I can completely understand supporting a front office while it tries to make the team worse! Or not....
    So all the pissing and moaning will accomplish what?

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverSpark View Post
      I'm sorry. I hope the best for you and your wife.
      Thank you I really appreciate it I have a decent amount of confidence in the dr's so I'm sure she'll be alright which is more than I can say for these boards once the cutler trade goes down...this place is going to be chaos (and I'm going to enjoy it) I don't like the drama and I for sure love my team but some of the people on this board get WACKO! and are fun to debate/mess with sometimes. Especially when your way of messing with them is posting truth's and watching them squirm.
      sigpic

Comment

• Bus wants trade, Cutler doesn't?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...-get-traded%27

Im not sure if this has been brought up yet but how is it possible that Bus Cook called the Broncos for a trade if Jay is saying he never wanted to be traded?

That just flat out does not make sense. Either Cook is asking for trades when his clients have not asked for them, or Cutler asked for one and now its all got a bit to real for him...

Can someone please explain what has happened here because Cook or Cutler 100% did ask for a trade!

Comment

• Originally posted by sntnl View Post

Im not sure if this has been brought up yet but how is it possible that Bus Cook called the Broncos for a trade if Jay is saying he never wanted to be traded?

That just flat out does not make sense. Either Cook is asking for trades when his clients have not asked for them, or Cutler asked for one and now its all got a bit to real for him...

Can someone please explain what has happened here because Cook or Cutler 100% did ask for a trade!
          I can almost guarantee Cutler called for the trade. If Cook did it without his permission, his ass would have been fired immediately.
          Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

• So how the hell can he get away with saying he never wanted to be traded now? Shouldn't someone just quote him to himself and see what he does?

Comment

Then it's on Cutler for not having a better agent. It's not like Cutler can't control how his intentions will show (like picking up the damn phone).
              You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

or both wanted a trade and now that they know they are getting what they want they are trying to spin it to look like the victim to save face and up their value to potential suitors....man it sounds familiar but I just don't know where I've heard this scenario play out before......

OH YEA! it was green bay and brett favre, bus cooks a piece of work and this was all planned out from the beginning.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverSpark View Post
                  I can almost guarantee Cutler called for the trade. If Cook did it without his permission, his ass would have been fired immediately.
                  Agency law (of which I am knowledgeable) would BAR Cook from doing anything of the sort!

Cutler knows what is going on and Cook is the man to help him achieve it. There are fiduciary responsibilities along with loyalty, obedience, confidence (as in keeping quiet/secret), discipline, reasonable skill and care, and much more.

Should Cook have done anything that you said, his days as an agent would be LONG GONE.

Cutler is in the driver seat and Cook is riding his jock all the way down the road!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    or both wanted a trade and now that they know they are getting what they want they are trying to spin it to look like the victim to save face and up their value to potential suitors....man it sounds familiar but I just don't know where I've heard this scenario play out before......

OH YEA! it was green bay and brett favre, bus cooks a piece of work and this was all planned out from the beginning.
                    Dont forget Steve McNair and Bus Cook before Favre

Comment

I cannot explain it with any absolute knowledge of what happened but, I think Jay Cutler is lying now because he either wasn't serious about asking to be traded and it was all a bluff, or he wants to be traded but, he is concerned about his image in all of this and is trying a little spin control. You know... make it seem like he is a victim, he has been playing that card from day 1.
                      My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

• I know, it sounds really really like the Farve saga when he just wanted a trade, got traded then came out saying all he wanted to do was be a Packer... I must say, if it keeps going this way Cook will be getting alot more players on his roster, the man can manipulate the press and market so well.

Comment

• Cutler asked for a trade definitely ....He obviously wanted to cause some controversy so he wouldn't feel like the one that had to basically beg or bow down in this whole situation and now that he heard bowlen's statement he is shocked because he thought he was the golden boy and he could mind f*** the organization with no repercussion or a possibility of the broncos actually trading him

Comment

• I don't know how right or wrong this would be, but i think Cutler has been hideously badly adviced by Cook. I say, Cook adviced Cutler to ask for a trade, hoping that would lead the Broncos to offer him a bigger contract instead of trading him (on the thought that who in their right mind would trade a 25 year old franchised QB omg omg!!), and it simply went all the opposite way of what Cook thought it would be.

Now Jay has to say didn't want to be traded, cause Cook's plan went straight to hell. I don't know.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                              Cutler is in the driver seat and Cook is riding his jock all the way down the road!
                              I realize that's essentially what's happening here but did you really have to give me that disturbing mental image...
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                                Dont forget Steve McNair and Bus Cook before Favre
                                oh I know, the man is a master at coming out the victim, he should win an emmy for his acting capabilities.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X