McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I realize that's essentially what's happening here but did you really have to give me that disturbing mental image...
    I know right But it was the only image fitting for the scenario. I guess we all know why Cutler had such a big smile on his face at the UFC tonight

I guess I am on a roll with the phrases tonight! Besides, Cook is an agent and we all heard the phrase:n"those who can't become blood sucking, talent/ambulance chasing agents!"

Comment

• It will be ultimately funny if he ends up not getting traded (due to value not being there) and has to play his final 3 years on that small small rookie contract.

Comment

• Somebody said that Cutler should be shown his own quote when he asked to be traded. Is there an actual quote of him sayig that? And where is it?
        sigpic

Comment

• What happens if we have a winning season?

Like what happens if Jay is traded and we go on to have a 13-3 (or similar) record, make the playoffs and at least progress one round?

Does that make Cutler the poor decision marker who held the team back?

OR

McD the new mastermind of the coaching world?

OR

Nither, **** and stop making hypothetical threads

Comment

• Originally posted by sntnl View Post
            Like what happens if Jay is traded and we go on to have a 13-3 (or similar) record, make the playoffs and at least progress one round?

OR

OR

If this happens I'll have enough crow to eat for the rest of my meals. Too bad it won't. I would bet my house on that.

Comment

• Its a free country but, comments like this one just make me cringe. I am still sitting here wondering why anyone would stop liking a team because one player is traded... unless ofcourse, they were really just fans of the player and NOT fans of the team!!
              Personally, the Broncos will survive without Cutler and without fans like you.
              Good luck and God speed to wherever Cutler lands.
              My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

OR

OR

If that happens, We would have to worry about more pressing issues such as hell freazing over, pigs flying, etc..

Comment

• haha i think if we get more picks and draft 4 starters on d there's a chance it could happen. it all dpends on if mcd is the quarterback guru he thinks he his

Comment

• This has got to just about top the list of absurd things that have happened through this soap opera. Has he been in a cave the last few weeks and wasn't aware the whole world "believed" he wanted to be traded.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldster View Post
                      This has got to just about top the list of absurd things that have happened through this soap opera. Has he been in a cave the last few weeks and wasn't aware the whole world "believed" he wanted to be traded.
                      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

• Is there any possible way???

Any possible way to still resolve this without Cutler leaving the Broncos? Seriously, give it one more face to face meeting and THEN make the final decision. PLEASE take one last look at this. SOMEONE IN THE BRONCOS ORGANIZATION BE A MAN FOR A CHANGE!!!

It's like I don't even feel like rooting for this team anymore, this whole thing has been so disgusting. I never thought a team like the Raiders could look like the sane ones, but after all this I'm just flat out tired and disgusted. Please, don't do this. Get this thing to work, McD - get over yourself, Cutler - get over yourself, Bowlen - give this one more meeting face to face before you make a really BAD decision. One more shot is worth the risk. Will someone with some sanity please step up and take control?

Comment

• Thank you OP. It would shut a lot of these idiot negative fans up. I mean cmon have faith in your team. Yeah cutler leaving sucks but why get so negative about our team.
                          Look at the cardinals or dolphins who would of thought they would of done anything this year and they did. Or even the falcons. Shoot grow a pair and stand by your team that you love and root for.
                          sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

• I would be very happy, surprised but happy.....

Comment

• I'd S**t my pants standing up!

Comment

OR

OR

Pretend that Shanahan was not fired. Cutler would still be our QB, Slowik our DC, etc... I still think we could have a losing record in this scenario, simply because we have a brutal schedule. We finished 2008 with a record of 8-8 and the schedule was not that tough. If McDaniels lead us to the playoffs, he will be seen as a mastermind. Even if we kept Cutler and had a peaceful offseason, the regular season would be a hard road. Of course, if we finish 4-12 or something like that, everyone will blame the front office and Cutler's departure.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X