No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honestly, i think its more than mere wishful thinking here, but I still hold out a sliver of hope here. But my analytical side knows it's over and that saddens me greatly.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdsrs1 View Post
      I proudly wore my Jay Cutler jersey to work today for probably the last time.
      And it could very well be the last Denver Broncos jersey I ever shell out hard earned cash for.

The best comment I have read so far about this whole mess is "what's harder to find, a 32 year old first time head coach, or a 25 year old pro bowl quarterback?"

Did the pats win the Superbowl this year, and I'm just mistaken?

Would the Pats have ever won the Superbowl without Tom Brady? Quarterbacks make coaches great, not the other way around, and this McDufus is throwing away his chance to be thought of as great.

I lived and died with the Broncos every Sunday for almost twenty years, but if the 25 year old pro bowl quarterback gets traded, that will be it for me.
      To add on to this "flaming parade"...
      First off you post onto a forum of dedicated fans to say that you will no longer be a fan, do you really think we care? Or is your main poragative to stir up as much confrontation as you can.

Also, the main focal point of your post is about wearing a cutler jersey...its one thing to be dissapointed but its another to vicariously live through another man's jersey.

If you are a Bronco fan, be a Bronco fan...but don't poison these forums with this jibberish. 20 plus years put to waste over one player...and one jersey.

Are you serious?
      sigpic

Comment

• My Opinion: Cutler will not be traded.

After reviewing the whole situation my guts tell me they will not trade Cutler.

The media doesn't know everything therefore they won't be able to tell us everything. I think there is more behind this then what we see. There is no way the players on the team are just sitting around waiting to see who their new QB will be. Marshall, Scheffler, Royal whatever, I don't care who, but i'm sure the players actually reached out to Cutler to think things out. Bus Cook isn't helping the situation so he should just fire his behind and set things straight.

This isn't my last cry for optimism, I just really feel he is not going to be traded.

“If you're not improving . . . chances are you're not going to win.” - Mike Shanahan

Comment

• I agree. I can't see him being traded either. Just a gut feeling.

Comment

• I think it's pretty interesting that Cutler is now saying he doesn't want to leave.

I mean if this is a pissing contest I'd say McDaniels won by the simple fact that Cutler is now saying he doesn't want to leave.

Comment

• Like I HATE SD A LOT said its over dude give up. I wouldn't be surprised if cutlers on a new team by tomorrow night.
              sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

• Originally posted by haywire4broncos View Post
                After reviewing the whole situation my guts tell me they will not trade Cutler.

The media doesn't know everything therefore they won't be able to tell us everything. I think there is more behind this then what we see. There is no way the players on the team are just sitting around waiting to see who their new QB will be. Marshall, Scheffler, Royal whatever, I don't care who, but i'm sure the players actually reached out to Cutler to think things out. Bus Cook isn't helping the situation so he should just fire his behind and set things straight.

This isn't my last cry for optimism, I just really feel he is not going to be traded.
                Ballsy. I really hope you're right, because that would make my week/month!
                :go:

Check out my Broncos blog!

Comment

• Comment

• I have been feeling the same exact way. I think Cutler knows it has gotten too far, and I hope/think he will try to contact the team and straighten things out.

Comment

• I remember an organization who understood the DENVER mentality, and did things the DENVER way. I remember a young coach who came in here and realized he was a young coach and that part of his job was to learn and engross himself in the community and take care of his young often times maligned young QB.
                      what i am not OK with is the current situation. i am and ALWAYS will be Broncos fan but I am saddened by this quite possible 10+ year set back to who we are, not necessarily a winning team, but who this football community is.

Comment

• Shanny hadn't made us win in years, don't use my threads to try resurrect a fired coach please. Hes gone and ain't coming back... sorry to break it to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                          I love Kool-Aid!
                          Where is this season going?

Comment

• Ain't gonna happen.

Comment

• Honestly, I don't think we will. But stranger things have happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by sntnl View Post
                                Like what happens if Jay is traded and we go on to have a 13-3 (or similar) record, make the playoffs and at least progress one round?
                                Thanx for the laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X